Other poems content and description

Other poems content and description

A Chapter by Storyteller of Dimensions
"

Content and description of other poems in the collection

"

Other poems

The curse of the writer

It’s not easy being green

Cross

Wind

It’s not about me

Dare to live


Other poems

Following are selected poems that don’t fit into the “To the stars” collection. This mainly includes experimental poems or forms that I’m not used to.


About the poems


The curse of the writer

I believe that it’s a must for every poet/writer to write something about poets/writers, so here goes my piece.


It’s not easy being green (From sonnet to slam)

Reflecting on a recent events with Occupy Wall Street , historical similarities and being foreign in USA. Featuring the original sonnet version and re-make into slam poem.


Cross

A image poem featuring the cross and my views on religion in general.


Wind

The second poem I have ever written, featuring wind and its journey at the British shores.


It’s not about me

Second performance poem, talking about being international student and how the questions regarding that topic are in many cases not honest.


Dare to live

Third performance poem dealing with some people thinking lowly about themselves or being mentally enslaved to a certain image on how they should act, while instead they should just be themselves and not slaves to something else, effectively not living.


© 2012 Storyteller of Dimensions


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on March 2, 2012
Last Updated on March 2, 2012


Author

Storyteller of Dimensions
Storyteller of Dimensions

About
As you read my writing you probably notice soon that I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Czech), but I'm doing my best and I appreciate you feedback on the story side of my works while I'll work on .. more..

Writing