Housewarming

Housewarming

A Chapter by White Rose

Jeff's P.O.V.
When White Rose walked in, I knew immediately that I was going to have fun with her. She was shy, and looked like she was afraid of the world.
I see Ben walk up to White Rose. He was talking to her. Ben nods his head at me, gives her a wink, then walks away. As he walks away, White Rose stares at him blushing.
Damn, he got to her first.

I walked up to White Rose about 5 minutes after Ben had talked to her. I could tell he was keeping an eye on her. Every couple of minutes, he glanced at her then went back to what he was doing.
"Welcome to the mansion. Watch your back here. Some of the others aren't very friendly to new pastas, especially Jane. She's the one in the black dress. Jane doesn't take kindly to newbies, and since you're a girl she's going to be even meaner. Whatever you do, don't be alone with her. Good luck."
With that I send her a look I consider smoldering, and walk away. A quick glance confirms that she's blushing as hard as she did with Ben, perhaps even harder.
Mission accomplished.
White Rose's P.O.V.
The Creepypastas have been nice, sort of. Especially the ones named Ben and Jeff. They both made me blush. Seriously,  what is up with me and blushing?! The other Creepypastas didn't say a word to me at all. Although the one Jeff pointed out as Jane kept giving me looks mean enough to whither a plant. I swear, if looks could kill, I think I would be dead already.
Eventully the other Creepypastas left the livingroom to go do something else, tiring of watching me (Jeff and Ben included). I was left in the livingroom by myself, idly staring at random objects. I was dying to see the mansion, but I was too shy to ask. Besides, I bet nobody would eant to go through the trouble of touring me. I sigh in exasperation. If only somebody would at least talk to me. As if an answer to my prayers, Ben walks in. He seemed surprised that I was still here, but masks it with a cool look.
"Hey", he says. "Why are you still here? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting around like this."
"No reason", I respond, answering his question. "It's just that I have nowhere to go. I don't know where anything is."
"I don't suppose you, uh, want a tour, do you?" A small yet noticeable blush spreads across his cheeks. " 'Cause I'd be happy to give you one."
I'm dumbstruck. Ben? Blushing? Because of me? No way. I decide to play along by blushing and stuttering a response.
"S-sure. I'd love to."
I grab his hand and pull myself off the couch. Then I brush off my miniskirt and fix my croptop. I realize I feel a pleasent tingling in the hand I grabbed Ben's hand with. I first feel slightly light headed then brush it off, paying the sensation no mind. After fixing myself, I hook my arm into his and smile cheerfully. 
"Let's get started!"


© 2016 White Rose


Author's Note

White Rose
Sorry the last one was short. I promise this one will be longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on August 16, 2016


Author

White Rose
White Rose

EvansvilleIndianaIndiana, NY



About
Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich mieszkacow zaz goszczzcych tuz przy nas turystow na wakacyjna impreze W ten koniec tygodnia drugi raz bedzie wybitnie goraco, a owo nie tania kamagra more..

Writing