Intro/Chapter 1

Intro/Chapter 1

A Chapter by there is no more from me on this account :( sorry
"

This is the intro of Crazed world

"

Crazed World

 


I couldn’t get to sleep;

we just moved into this huge triple story house in Warrnambool Victoria Australia from Melbourne Australia.

I heard noises coming from the basement. with the basement and the attic it was like a 5 story house it was big.

so at first I just ignored it but it wasn’t something you could just ignore it was footsteps I thought it was my cat Samson on the making the creaking noises but I got up to have a look at his bed and he was there sleeping I walked back to my room I could still that noise so I walked down stairs to the lounge room and I stood still on the couch and heard it again so I walked into the kitchen were the basement door was and it was louder so I opened the door.

I walked over to the drawer next to the door and got a flash light and steeped down a couple of stairs turning the light on I shun it around and couldn’t see anything so I went down and had a look around I saw it was like a small doorway It’s a bit weird what’s a doorway like that doing in the basement it then I thought it could just be covering a old mouse hole or something I walked back up stairs and went to bed it was 1.30am.

I went back into bed and fell asleep but I had the weirdest dreams about were the doorway could lead too and also why would a door way be that small it’s all too weird.



© 2010 there is no more from me on this account :( sorry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

580 Views
Added on February 8, 2010
Last Updated on February 8, 2010


Author

there is no more from me on this account :( sorry
there is no more from me on this account :( sorry

Victoria, Melbourne, Australia



About
Okay so i am really sorry but i am going to create a new account i will leave my poems on here but my new things will be posted on my new account bye (from this account) more..

Writing