This Cruel Reminder

This Cruel Reminder

A Story by WillHBIII

 This Cruel Reminder 

     I feel so cold. This night, this cruel reminder, is just like the night I lost her. The Moon is now and was then full only now it draws me by my blood. It pulls me to the edge like it pulls the tide of the sea, my blood carries the same salt. My heart can barely take the pressure of celestial power. The wind howls like a vicious blood thirst beast, in search of my broken heart on which to feast.
   These years of despair and longing for my love long lost have driven me to madness but it is my heart and not my mind in which I have felt the most loss. It is this night, it is begging me to join her in oblivion. 
   She was so beautiful in every way, her pale moon light colored skin, her hair as black as coal, her lips hand crafted by the goddess herself to punish all who looked upon them for they had no hope even for a single kiss. Her eyes an elegant emerald green, they look right through me even now, piercing my fragile soul. 
   She was to be married to the Lord of the land and I was to be his best man. We were like brothers. I did betray this bond, for one night of union with his earthly incarnation of Omni-perfect, divine-feminine , sensual beast of seduction. One night of pure debauchery, and of pure love, was worth the betrayal of my brother. To experience her lips, oh her lips, my heart breaks more and more every time I remember her lips; to call them perfect is to s**t upon them for they are far more beautiful than perfect could dream of being. As we made love in her chamber on that night which was so much like tonight; grabbing, biting, kissing, and thrusting in a sweet sweat soaked heaven of pillows and sheets, the wind penetrated her chamber window blowing it open with unnatural force. The cold night air rushed in upon us. The shutters banging in the wind against the outer wall of the villa, matching the rhythmic beating of our hearts and the headboard which in a frenzy was drumming loudly into the wall the beat of a passionate ballad. We were lost in a craze of pornographic splendor, not one thought evading the pure ecstasy of the moment, She cried out in climax, her song being spontaneous and enigmatic. At that very moment I collapsed into her arms and soon was dreaming of eternity alone with my mistress in a palace of passion where we made love until the sun exploded with orgasmic glory.
    When I awoke, the night had not given birth to the day and the moon shone bright. I was alone in my loves bed. I looked up and saw her at the window over looking the sea, where the wave crashed into jagged erect boulders covered in razor sharp barnacles. She slowly turned and I smiled with joy, but she did not smile back, she only pointed. I turned to see, the victim of our crime, my brother standing in the door way in silence yet his look screamed of murderous rage. I turned instinctively jumping from the warm bed into the cold night air bolting for my love as she prepared to fling herself into the icy depths. Our hands touched one last time as she plummeted downward into eternity. She looked up not screaming in fear but with eyes full of tears she whispered I love you. Our eyes stayed connected until the moment of impact, her body ripped to shreds, my heart crushed.
    You may not think my punishment severe, for it has been many years and I am still here. Here to grind my tale, that of the destructive power of love and my own heartbreak, on this wall with the stones of this aging villa. Every night I have existed since her death has been agonizingly spent in the very chamber our passion was born and destroyed. I have been chained to the floor in her chamber for all these years; so many that I can no longer recall. My brother not humane enough to let me join her in death, oh death, a marriage of souls in the Vail of truth. A place no man, spirit or god can separate the bond of those who have love. 
   I have no means to end my own life. I am fed by force and these chains are too short to be my glorious noose. I beg for torture with the hope if only by mistake I may parish. My cries for execution have long gone unanswered. My brother knows that there is no way to inflict upon me more pain than earthly existence has already cursed me with.
     This vile night! Oh cruel tormentor! This blistering pain invoking night, it is the very same as that night long ago. The air in this room is the same air that she breathed on the night of her doom. F**k this cruel night with its moon shining hatefully on my sorrow. I despise this retched wind begging me to end it all. I only wish I could die right here. But no, this night will not allow me; it is only here to torment me. Blast this night from existence, the vicious c**t never stops her cruelty! This agony in my chest is the torment I must endure until death come natural. The cost of tasting the lips that transcended the perfection of heaven is a lifetime of hell.
 
 

© 2009 WillHBIII


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your story was extremely poetic, and your choice of vocabulary was colourful and interesting. It created an emotional image, rather than an actual one, which fits what you wrote about. Your story is heart wrenching.
Very unique and well written
Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2009
Last Updated on August 15, 2009

Author

WillHBIII
WillHBIII

Seattle, WA



About
I like to write more..

Writing