Nightmare

Nightmare

A Story by Starcaller

She sit there dazed...unable to think...unable to feel. The blaring of sirens is all that she hears as her weak fragile body lie spralled out over the ruins. Her black hair and deathly pale skin are covered in her thick black blood. Her white eyes no longer have their dull feature but are glossy. She breaths weakly and rapidly her heartbeat slowing down with every pulse. Then she can see him...standing over her. He reaches down and picks her up by her thin and graceful neck pinning her against one of the few walls left standing.

 

"They thought you where the untouchable force, thought somehow YOU could save them, but look at you now Banshee. As weak and pathetic as the day I brought you into this world." He laughs

"It doesn't have to be this way Hades." she whispers solomnly in her quiet and gentle voice. "If you release me now...I promise not to kill you."

He laughs at her loudly. "YOU promise not to kill ME! You are a fool Banshee, but I guess I was the only one who saw it."

"Seeing what is not there was always your problem Hades." Her eyes suddenly flicker and her body begins too fade in and out of reality.

"I warned you Hades...you cannot kill death." A voice whispers through the air.

Her body fades from his grip and moves through the air like smoke as her pale figure settles behind him. The sun begins to set and the moon finally graces the sky.

 

"You have waited to long Hades." A demonic voice whispers through the air and her thin lips twist into a wicked smile, her eyes fill with darkness, and she peers at his soul.

"I can see you Hades. You are an insignificant pest to me.

He slowly turns towards her, his eyes dialated and his breathing shallow. "but it's impossible...they said you would never manifest...they told me I was the most powerful." He says shakily "Banshee...what have you become?"

Her wicked smile widens. "Your worst nightmare."

He blast fire at her "Stay away...Stay away!"
She easily evades his desperate attempt at an attack and a blackened sythe appears in her hand.

"I am the darkness and you are unfit to serve." She cuts through him with her wicked tool and his blood splatters against the ruin walls. He falls too his knees a tear filling his eye

"What have I done done to you?" he whispered shakily as he lies down on the cold cement floor. He closes his eyes and his breath leaves him.

Her smile fades "What have you done too me?" Her cold hands shake as she looks upon her form and the blood covering her hands.

© 2012 Starcaller


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

loved the story. I love stories where the tables are so neatly turned.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 19, 2012

Author

Starcaller
Starcaller

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hello everyone, I've been away for an incredibly long time (like what a year and a half or two, yikes). I've actually wanted to get back on here for awhile now. I'm going to do my best to catch up on .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starcaller


Character's Character's

A Chapter by Starcaller