Me

Me

A Poem by Savior of Time
"

These are just a few of the words that some have called me and that I say about myself.

"
Lost
Forever Alone
Terrified
Scared
Blind
Judged
Lonely
Iced Out
Stupid
Dramatic
Hopeless
Ugly
Goody-too-shoes
Idiot
Loser
Brat
Coward
Annoying
Me.................

© 2012 Savior of Time


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think it needs another verse. Something like...

Found
Needing No One
Unafraid
Unconcerned
Sighted
Free
Not Alone
Introverted
Smart
Spectacular
Hopeful
Beautiful
Respectful
Winner
Hero
Exciting
Me.

It would match your "About Me" section a lot more. :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

I wish! None of that's true about me though....:/ Thanks for the advice though!



Reviews

Listen...

Your letting the true losers of the world get to you. The ones who cause you to feel like this. While it's always good to have something or someone to write about, life needn't have such a harsh grasp on your own thoughts of yourself. There is far more to you then stated here. You are strong, never give up, have hope for a better tomorrow, live for a day more, think about life, consequences, care about others. You may not see it...a personal mirror is worse then someone else. You've painted a terrible picture of yourself for only you to mock. You have control over your life, though it may not feel or seem like it at all. It hangs over you, the canopy. You hide the things worth sharing only to show the bad. Your one of my best friends because the first time we met, you didn't turn on me. You stood by me and smiled all the time. You care about what other people have said and done to me, but not the problems of yourself. Let your own light shine in.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think it needs another verse. Something like...

Found
Needing No One
Unafraid
Unconcerned
Sighted
Free
Not Alone
Introverted
Smart
Spectacular
Hopeful
Beautiful
Respectful
Winner
Hero
Exciting
Me.

It would match your "About Me" section a lot more. :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

I wish! None of that's true about me though....:/ Thanks for the advice though!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012

Author

Savior of Time
Savior of Time

FL



About
* Was Willatree3 * Just a weird 14-year-old Theatre geek living life. I'm an actor (as you could probably tell), dancer, volunteer, and writer (hopefully, you got that one). My favorite genre to read.. more..

Writing