Day 7

Day 7

A Chapter by Willem Gray

Day 7

Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We have to face that fear.

Why are we so afraid to face the fact that we are amazing? Is it because we are afraid that we have let that ourselves down? An amazing person does not deserve to be depressed and lazy, an amazing person should have achieved many great things by now, but I didn’t and now I feel afraid that if I label myself a magnificent and powerful person, I would also have to label myself a failure.

But that’s not necessary.

You are allowed to label yourself as an immensely special and powerful person, what you have chosen to do with that power, what we all choose to do with our shocking abilities and amazing talents, is search.

We have been blessed with almost unlimited brainpower and limitless ability to improve ourselves, all for one purpose; to pursue and trap and snatch at and hunt down the most elusive of all the emotions known to me, happiness. Therefore do not think you have failed yourself, you are simply using what you need to pursue that which we all need, happiness.

It is the abstract noun which refers to a culmination of love, contentment and self-worth that everyone desires. We need great power to pursue this abstract concept, therefore as long as you are searching for happiness, you do not have to fear that you are wasting the immense power inside of you.

You are using your power for the purpose it was intended for. That should make you proud beyond measure.

Lastly when the inevitable happens and you have found your elusive friend, when you have found happiness, you will do what all people do once they have found it, you will share it.

That's what makes us great.



© 2016 Willem Gray


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on November 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 27, 2016
Tags: happiness, motivation, greatness, fear


Author

Willem Gray
Willem Gray

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa



About
Hello! more..

Writing
Silicon Silicon

A Poem by Willem Gray