Why Hasn't She Called

Why Hasn't She Called

A Story by ImperfectXme
"

Poem and story I guess...wanted to try something new...Its sorta funny if you get it. He waits for his lover's call and when he finally gets it, things still don't go his way.

"
She said she love me, She said she cared, but no phone calls or messages yet to appear.
Did she lie? Or is she scared? Did something happen? Oh dear, oh dear!
Two days have passed and I am in shock never have I been worried for some females phone call. Sitting next to the phone, I start to weep, devastated because the only female I loved must have forgotten me.
Should I call?  Should I not?  Is it my call to say she has forgotten me?
My assumptions have gotten the best of me, like they say don't make an a*s out of you and me.I check my phone and there is no dial tone, I wonder how could this be? And then I realize the cord is not connected to where it needs to be. I called myself an idiot and reiterated this a couple times.A couple hours later my phone rang but it was just a scammer trying to lure me. Agitated as I was, I yelled "I don't want your stupid money",but then I realized this person was still talking; so I hung up and slammed the phone, ten minutes later the phone began to sound. I picked it up, and a soft voice asked "is willy there?" I jumped in my seat and butterflies congested my stomach, happy as I was, my face turned red but then my fat red cheeks accidentally ended the call for me.Then that was the last time I heard my stupid phone ring.

© 2012 ImperfectXme


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this all the way until the very end! Wouldn't you have just called her back and said "oops"? And maybe work on correct punctuation; Agitated as I was I was, I yelled "I don't want your stupid money," but then I realized....


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012

Author

ImperfectXme
ImperfectXme

Boston, MA



About
Im 17, Hispanic(puertorican/Dominican) Born in the slums of Boston,Ma...Changing for the better and nothing but poetry helped me get through the hard times////Facebook..Wilson Brea Twitter: Imperfect.. more..

Writing