You Are Stronger than You Know

You Are Stronger than You Know

A Story by WindSinger

You are much stronger than you realize. You are stronger and more capable than you know. In fact, you can handle everything that comes your way with strength to spare.

Right now, change your view of yourself to be as strong as you need to be. Quiet the voice of doubt. Go deep within and find the spark of strength that is there, then fan it with courage and love to make it glow ever more brightly.

Right now, in this moment, you are what you need to be. And in the next moment, you will be able to respond to that moment with ease and grace. And so in the next moment as well.

Life only seems overwhelming when you allow the future to roll out before you, tinged with fear and doubt. You will not live it as you fear. You will not live it as you imagine. You will experience it as it comes, each moment perfectly contained and you contained within it.

And as each moment unfolds to you, you will discover new things in yourself and bring those to the moment, responding in new ways, being a different person than you are right now.

Your fears cannot envision the wonder you are evolving into, the strength which is growing within you each moment, the new and fresh eyes by which you will see the world.

Allow this newness and strength to evolve. Set fear and doubt aside and fill yourself with faith and action, fed by courage and love. You will do well indeed.

Here is a little prayer for today

I am strong and capable and can easily rise to the challenges of my life, full of courage and full of love.

I shine out with my internal truth and let it guide my steps. I glow with the love that I am. I fill my heart with courage as I step out into the world, ready to embrace each new day with energy and power.

I am powerful. I am courageous. I am love and peace. I am

© 2008 WindSinger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

SO inspirational. That's great, really. ^^ I was looking for something to make me feel a little less nervous, this really helped. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 25, 2008