Bite Me!!

Bite Me!!

A Story by Lil.Sis5
"

A girl's night out end all wrong.

"

Another night of Clarice and I dancing in and out of clubs until our legs feel like jell-o. My friend Clarice and I have one of these once a week. We always have so much fun. We don’t go home until the sun comes back from its slumber. Tonight turned out a little different. We arrived at a club called Baby Jewel. As soon as we walked in the smell of hot, sweaty bodies hit our face and the outside chill disappeared. Lights of all colors flashed  throughout the building and music screamed through the speakers. It took one smile from Clarice to send me into a frenzy. My hips moved and I couldn’t wait to get out there. We got on the dance floor and worked our finest moves. An hour in and we had a couple guys glance our way. The guys watched us and talking back and forth while pointing. I looked at Clarice and smiled. The next thing I knew my body rushed  through the club and out into the alley. The guy threw me into the dark space and tried to get closer.

“Hey buddy! Back off!” I yelled.

“What?”

“Get away from me creep.” I yelled and started stomping off.

“Really!?! I’ll pay!”

“WHAT!?!? BITE ME!”

“That can be arranged.”

“What?” I said and turned around. He had disappeared. I took a couple steps toward the area he stood before, but saw nothing. I huffed and went to leave the alley. I turned and stopped dead in my tracks. A guy stood in front of me. He towered over my body and his eyes radiated bright purple light. His skin resembled freshly fallen snow. He grabbed my arms and forced me to the ground. I could feel his icy, solid grip tighten even more on my limbs. The shock running through my body kept me from screaming. His pitch black hair fell like feathers over his one eye. He leaned down close to me ear. 

“Offer accepted.” my skin crawled and my spine tingled. A shot of pain jolted through my body and stung my throat. Blood flowed like tiny red rivers down my neck and onto my chest. The warmth of the blood felt a hundred degrees warmer than my body as he sucked my blood, but not just my blood. He took my memories, my thoughts, my control,.....he took my life.

© 2015 Lil.Sis5


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on December 6, 2015
Last Updated on December 6, 2015