The Nothingness

The Nothingness

A Chapter by Wolf_Lord
"

A fictional story based on spiritual philosophy. Please see author's foreword for better description. This is Chapter 1 Wolf_Lord ,'', ^@@^ ,'',

"

 

 

Authors Foreword: This is Spiritual Philosophy. You might say it is the first chapter in my version of creation. In writing this I am not only taking the spiritual into account, I am also taking the scientific into account as well. It is my belief that science and spirituality do not have to be in opposition. If science would take into account the possibility of spirituality as a scientific force, a lot of questions could be answered. For instance the hypothetical possibility that man was created and or transported spontaneously upon the Earth and there is no missing link. Under this hypothesis Adam and Lilith, or Adam and Eve, could actually have been the first caveman and woman (or perhaps race of people if they had children at the time)to populate the Earth. (That however is for Chapter 5 or thereabouts) This small chapter is leading up to the Big Bang Theory. In this chapter, I explore the possibility of the interactions of the forces that came together to form the Big Bang, and the motivations of the forces to do so. I hope you enjoy it.
Wolf_Lord ,’’, ^@@^ ,’’,

The Nothingness: Part I

Awareness


In the beginning there was the Nothingness. Yet, Nothingness is not exactly the correct image. The truth is that words can only give you glimpses behind what we will call the Nothingness. The full picture is not conceivable by the human mind. All I can give you is glimpses into the complexity of the forces that came together to create this Universe. For the Sake of Clarity we shall call the first force ‘The Nothingness.’ We shall call the second force ‘The Something.’ The reasons for these titles I think shall become clear as we go along.

The Nothingness was half of all existence and yet that existence was not yet conceived. The Nothingness was chaos, and yet chaos cannot begin to even describe the state of unbridled energy which it contained. Go child to the mountains or out to sea where there are no lights made by man and look to the skies and you can see a small portion of what used to be the Nothingness. I say used to be the Nothingness for Creation has brought the Nothingness into a state of existence which we call the universe. Yet it was not always that way…

In the beginning there was the Nothingness. The Nothingness had no thoughts, no aspirations, no goals, and no purpose. Inside the Nothingness was chaos. Chaos was unaccountable, uncontrolled, energy without purpose reacting to itself in unimaginable ways. Then one day the Nothingness had his first thought. His first thought might perhaps be translated as, “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?” Of course this is just a loose translation and the actual thought is quite untranslatable for the concepts involved are far beyond human comprehension. ‘That,’ was for a lack of better words, a tear in the space time continuum.

Where before there was only the Nothingness, there was now the Something that was other than the Nothingness, therefore was the Nothingness curious. Therefore, the first thought ever was ‘What the hell is that,” and the first emotion to exist was curiosity.

Now the Nothingness had purpose and that purpose was to figure out what the hell that was. So the Nothingness gathered the chaos creating ‘Purpose’ and approached the ‘Something’ that was other then Himself.

I say Him and Himself because before Purpose, Curiosity and Thought the ‘Nothingness’ had no gender so to speak, yet as the Nothingness approached the Something, a wondrous thing happened. I cannot say that the Nothingness blushed, yet when he looked through the tear in the continuum, he was undone by the beauty which he perceived. For yourself, go back to the first time you fell in love, and try to capture for a moment the rapture you felt (if you are male) when you saw the love of your life for the first time.

Who can say how long it was before the Nothingness was able to pull Himself together again, decades, centuries, who knows? Yet after some undefined amount of time the Nothingness again gathered the energies of Chaos and once more approached the Something.

The Something was in some ways superior to the Nothingness, for the Something had literally made Something of Herself. She had composed herself and all her energies into a ball and created ‘Matter.’

Whereas the Nothingness had curiosity and thoughts and even purpose, the Something had form and definition and had attained a goal, therefore the Nothingness was smitten. He had never seen anything so beautiful in his life, and wanted Nothingness no more, he wanted Something, he wanted her.

Everyday, or millennium, or century or whatever, he approached the tear and stared at her then overcome by love, desire and need, retreated to think and ponder the problem, for problem there was. He could not directly approach her for in his newfound thought processes he realized that they were very different and not necessarily in a good way.

For you see the energies involved in each of their existences was diametrically opposed. He realized that for them to come together would destroy them both. We might say that one was Matter, and the other Antimatter. Yet again words are useless and come no where near the complexity of the problem. (Authors Note. If you ever wondered why opposites attract so strongly, you could say this was the beginning attraction.)

So the Nothingness approached the tear and retreated and pondered and thought. This is the way of man, or woman is it not, at least true people, to do such and come to conclusions. The conclusion the Nothingness came to was that he had not a clue and needed help.

Yet there was only the Nothingness and the chaos within him and the Something and her matter so there still was no conclusion for who could he appeal to when only he and she existed? ‘Damn it!’ there had to be a solution if only he could figure it out.

It was then that he noticed that the area where the tear existed had brightened considerably. That had never happened before, so again he was curious and approached the tear. As he gathered the chaos within him and rushed to the tear the brightness retreated and by the time he reached it, all was the same as it had been before. He gazed lovingly upon her and pined and finally could not stand it anymore and retreated again.

That was the first time and as I have said time is relative in this case. As he gazed, retreated, and pondered he realized that it was happening more often. The area would brighten and he would rush to look. The brightness would retreat and when he got there all was the same as it had been.

That was when he came to his second conclusion. The conclusion was so profound that again he was undone and it was sometime before he could pull the chaos inside him together to form thought again. That was when he had his first revelation.

The revelation was that just as he was peering at her through the crack because he had become aware of her, so too had she become aware of him and was peering back. Can a God dance? Can a God blush? Perhaps not as we know the terms but one thing a God can do is feel and he was elated beyond reason.

So the next time the brightness approached he stood his ground so to say, and formed beautiful and intricate patterns from the chaos within himself beyond our conception for her entertainment.

It worked in such a way as to hold her there peering through and then he would rush to meet her. However it was to no avail for she would retreat before him so when he got there everything was still the same. So he went though greater and larger and ever more intricate convolutions of chaotic energy displays. He was hoping he could mesmerize her enough that he could rush over before she retreated. It did not work.

That was when the first negative emotion was born, and it was frustration. Why the hell did she retreat? Surely if he approached on one side of the tear and she on the other without actually touching they could, ‘that is they could,’ but then the thought escaped him. What was it they could do if they could not touch? If his antimatter touched her matter then it would be the end of both of them.

That was when something else wondrous happened. Something so wondrous that it changed all his thinking and made it go in a different direction entirely. The brightness approached the tear and in his frustration he was now ignoring her. He was not trying to impress her now nor did he really care what she thought of him for he was frustrated beyond belief and brooding.

The explosion took him totally by surprise and his ordered chaos did discorporate. That is to say, he reverted back into the chaos from which he was formed. Again time is irrelevant but eventually he pulled the chaos back together and thought again became possible. Something was different and he could not quite put the proverbial finger on what that difference was. He noticed that the brightness had approached again and far from retreating was intently studying him as he pondered.

The second explosion was not totally unexpected and he was able to keep the chaos in reign and actually study the effect. Son of a b***h, or Something to that effect, she had thrown Something at him through the fissure. Even more astounding what ever it was, it was still here on his side of the crack.

Make that them, they were still here on this side of tear and further more they were, ummm, they were circling, yah that’s it, the smaller ones were circling the larger ones. There were several such sets of the things and some numbered more then others. That is, some of the, ummm balls, yah that’s it, had many little balls circling them and others had fewer. Also though they circled at different angles and speeds, none of them ran into each other or fell to the surface of the bigger balls. ‘Hmm.’

He approached one such set of balls but when the energy of his chaos interacted with them they turned to um, ash, yes ash. From the other side of the fissure there was an interaction he had not perceived before but a human may have classed it as a giggle.

Again elation filled him as he came to the following revelations. First: interaction was possible if properly controlled. Second: Communication was also possible for she like he must be a thinking being which had not occurred to him before. He had been dazzled by her beauty and had never looked beyond that, so to say. Nor had he considered the fact that her watching him also, indicated a level of intelligence on her part. Third: He had been going about this all wrong. Although she admired the beauty of his chaos, she must have been terrified by his approaching her at interstellar speeds and therefore retreated from him because he was too anxious. Fourth: she liked him.

It was obvious now that she wanted to be with him as bad as he wanted to be with her. It was also obvious now that she had put as much thought into how as he had. The third obvious thing was that she was trying to tell him something with the little balls she was throwing at him. Yet the problem still remained, how could they approach each other without destroying one another? And, would he be able to figure it out from her clues?

Created By: Anthony Hotopp
All Rights Reserved: Copyright by ACH Inc.: Unpublished Works 2007
[email protected] [email protected] Also the following subsidiaries : knight_in_shining_karmaa enterprises ltd.: Hidie Pipes: Make Ready’s Inc.: Hidd-In Concepts: All divisions of: Ach Inc. and introducing:
,’’, ^@@^ ,’’,Wolf Productions Inc.: a new subsidiary of ACH Inc.

Revised Edition 2016

All Rights Reserved ACH INK Unpublished Works 2016

 



© 2016 Wolf_Lord


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on April 2, 2016
Last Updated on May 19, 2016


Author

Wolf_Lord
Wolf_Lord

Albuquerque, NM



About
I am an aspiring author whom was on penwrights for ...well ... about as long as it existed... I watched apathetically as the site fell to pieces... Freedom of expression was squashed... People were be.. more..

Writing