I'm fine

I'm fine

A Poem by Silent Wolf
"

So yeah, me.

"
"I'm fine." She typed as blood dripped down her wrists. 
She puts her arms around her friend, but not for them, for herself. 
She smiled big and bright, while inside she was crying and waiting for it to end. 
She doesn't know what she's waiting for, and she doesn't want to anymore. 
She'll do anything for somebody to make them smile, but nobody can help her. 
She doesn't want anybody to know that she's suffering, but she can't take it anymore. 
She hides in her room because she's afraid to be seen. 
And she is me, and this is who I am. 

© 2016 Silent Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow deep this speaks truely of the mind set one who wishs to beloved but is not and hides that fact would be in. I can tell your speaking from experience. Life is well it sucks thats is that. I have thought of the same thing just not for a means to end it. Just to feel something but i a guy so i really dont bleed from the wrists. I use both my mind and body to feel anything at all but that has changed some what with finding some who can understand me and why. With out feeling sorry for me or saying i need help. So yeah this was a very deep and beautiful piece. Thank you so very much! Yours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

please don't cut. I do and I wish i could stop. I don't want anyone else to suffer the way i do. I love this and I can totally relate to this. I want you to read a piece i just posted called artist please.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

I shall try to read it, but now I am only accepting book and chapter read requests.
This shows your pain. PLease, don't cut yourself. Talk to us. We "The Fallen" are here for you, too.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thank you.
I've rarely given negative reviews, and may regret allowing WC to see this side of me, but I have seen others around here do it without shyness and still maintain some level of respect from their peers, so I'm going for it. This is not an attack upon you, and please save your list of reasons why I'll never understand what it's like to be you. I've heard it all before, and I've been there (except thankfully, it never occurred to me that slicing my skin apart might somehow be a coping mechanism).

I have read many works that painted a thick, vivid image of the writer's emotional struggle. It is those works that caused my body, not just my eyes, to read the piece. I'm talking about when you read something, and somehow the pit of your stomach feels heavy, and your heart begins to twist, and you don't notice the way your eyebrows are furrowed or the corners of your mouth have tightened until you realize your face hurts. What I get from reading this poem is none of that, because I don't feel as though you wrote it with true ache and sincerity.

When I read this poem, my instinct is immediately, "attention-begging teenager." And after reading your replies to the reviews here, I gather my reader+writer instinct was largely accurate. There is a difference between feeling so hopeless that you've tried everything and it still doesn't work, versus complaining about feeling hopeless, yet refuting every single offer of help that is given to you because you claim it won't help. Until you have tried everything, and accepted the help offered to you, you're not qualified to declare yourself a helpless or hopeless cause.

This is my advice to every person who claims to be unworthy of help and happiness:
Until you have tried and failed and tried again, and possibly failed again, then all it makes you is an attention seeker. If you're hell bent on proving to everyone that you really are beyond the reach of happiness, then make it legit. Accept the offers of help that you're given, see a shrink and a few counselors, read some self-awareness books, and change your attitude. And if you still feel impossible, then by all means, keep moping.

Make sense?





Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

I completely see where you're coming from, and I'm sorry I har that image of myself to you. I am act.. read more
I really like this. It's so amazing. And I can really relate. Good job. :) And I'm also proud that yew haven't given into the blade. It's probably the worst mistake I've ever made.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thank you. :)
The shape of the text is kinda like your minds speach bubble i guess. N i know what its like, taking away the pain and tears of those around you on top of your own and not accepting help. It kinda brings you down a little huh. Its always good to let people know how your feeling, so they can thank you for helping them out by returning the favour ^^ theres no need for a mask



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

I don't know if I can be cheered up...
♪Barklight♪

10 Years Ago

:/ *huggs*
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

*hugs* I like hugs. :)
It's good that you don't cut. I've tried it and trust me, it doesn't really do anything to help.
In this piece it's like you're hiding behind a smiling mask when your real face is crying, and you let it slip a little so to keep that from happening again, you hide in your room. Your sanctuary.
It almost sounds like you're trying to save others your pain, trying to take on the darkness all alone and now it's consuming you so you go for help but in your mind you keep hearing a voice that says, "It's too late. You're lost."
Well let me tell you, that voice is a liar. I know because I used to have one, I went through the same thing and you know what? That voice doesn't make a peep anymore.
You can tell it to go away if you want. There are friends out there you can talk to too. Message me any time and I'll do my best to help. ^^

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thank you. You actually took the words from my mouth. I am hiding. I am saving others from my pain. .. read more
Bluefire

10 Years Ago

Don't listen to it and before you know it it'll get bored and go away. :3
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

I hope so...
I can feel that you are strong and you know that...incredible my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Alright fine, then how we gonna get there?
Laminators Dubai

10 Years Ago

my dad can drive us to the mall...he do that usually.
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Alright. Fine by me. ^_^
Very powerful imagery here. Excellent poem, you've evoked such poignant emotion in your words here.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thank you.
This is beautifully worded and paints a really vivid picture of what depression looks like, and trust me, I've been there. But I can promise you that it will get better with time and support. In any case, you did a fantastic job here. Bravo, my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thank you, but this isn't even close to the worst of my depression...
Lucy Morningstar ♥

10 Years Ago

well, if you ever feel like talking to anyone, you can feel free to message me. I am really sorry th.. read more
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Yeah. It sucks, but it's nice to know so many people care.
Very well said 'She doesn't know what she's waiting for, and she doesn't want to anymore.' Ha ha ha you took the words right out of my mouth, why am I stalling? Sometimes, I find it so absurd that I continue with this existence. I don't know what reason there is not to cut. I should review saying, "Don't cut," "Fight it," "It'll get better' but I can't. I'm sorry.

Ha, I can't help but right in third person in my notebooks and I really don't know how to talk about myself. I feel rather bitter at this moment, your words struck far too close to home.

I hope I can gain some sense of self preservation or at least see what all the fuss is about when it comes to 'life' and I hope, whatever it is, you get to see it too before its too late.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

I hate sympathy, so I'm glad you didn't review saying that.
I wrote this thinking about my fr.. read more
Vian

10 Years Ago

Don't be sorry, Writing is the best way to feel without doing something messed up. I'm quite incense.. read more
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Yeah, it sucks. :

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1006 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on September 13, 2016
Tags: dark, truth, emo, sad

Author

Silent Wolf
Silent Wolf

Insanity, My own little paradise



About
♥♥♥♥♥UPDATES!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (updated as of 11/22/17) ~I've graduated high school. I've got a full time job. -I am still writing Simli.. more..

Writing
Raven Raven

A Story by Silent Wolf



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tiles Tiles

A Story by Lamis