Schrödinger's Father

Schrödinger's Father

A Poem by WordKnurd
"

This is a found poem of the Wikipedia article for Schrodinger's Cat. Enjoy!

"

Schrödinger's Father


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Schrödinger's father is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935.[1] Simply put, it demonstrates the fallacy that two contradictory people can both be true. Schrödinger illustrates what he saw as the problem of the human interpretation of images viewed through the eyes of a child and interpreted again as an adult.  The scenario presents a parent that may be simultaneously alive and dead,[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] a state known as a quantum deception, as a result of being linked to a random prenatal event. Schrödinger coined the term “family” (entanglement) in the course of developing the thought experiment.   He tested the experiment on his own father, irradiating the man as part of his initial breakthrough.  Schrödinger was awarded a Nobel Prize for his dedication to science.

© 2016 WordKnurd


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016

Author

WordKnurd
WordKnurd

Houston, TX



About
"We only have one life to live, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it is gone. But to sacrifice what you are and live without belief; that is more terrible than dying." Joan of Arc .. more..

Writing
He He

A Poem by WordKnurd