Imperfection

Imperfection

A Story by Astrid Alexander

Imperfection is something we all deal with. We all have it and it tears some of us apart, or we ignore it. Imperfection is societies idea of what distinguishes us from what we should be and what we are. I think it's stupid,I mean no one really misses you until you're gone. I have this friend... he struggles with anorexia. I love him to bits in a relative way, and I feel so bad for him. I really, really do. The person I know live with, she's amazing, but people treat her like s**t. I got kicked out the other day and this wonderful girl took me in and treats me like family. It's great I love her. These people have sadly tried to kill themselves. I would actually take a lifetime of pain to see them happy together. They're one of those couples that you see together and you know that they're going to stay together forever. Sure, I'm alone, I have been for a while. It just doesn't matter to me at the moment. I want to see this year to the end. That's my new years goal. These people are imperfect and if society new the whole story, they wouldn't care. Imperfection is perfection.

© 2013 Astrid Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: imperfection, ramblings, friends, goal

Author

Astrid Alexander
Astrid Alexander

Australia



About
I am a young aspiring writer. All I want is for someone to read what I have to offer. more..

Writing
Lying Lying

A Story by Astrid Alexander