I am Sane Aren't I?

I am Sane Aren't I?

A Story by
"

Journal entry..

"

Tears form and fall. I try to make sense and am left unknowing. Intense emotions with passion feed them as they fall.

I do not understand this. Why am I emotional? Is it joy; trying to sing, or sadness leaving my heart? I sit here and they fall without time or lyric. They just simply flow down my face.

I have no pictures or thoughts of anyone or anything. There is no anger to comprehend. It can't be the music, soft and passionate, for I know not the words. I've not lost the Love of my life; nor gained it. I am the same as before; maybe.

There is no intense story on these pages from my past, full of feelings. You will not find any poetry full of hope for my future.

Tears simply form and fall. I sit in amazement and wonder. I am sane aren't I?

© 2008


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Piercing. I'm reading, depression? Anxiety attack? I've had this moment and it was neither. So you uncovered it for what it is: a lingering question" I am sane, aren't I? Women know this better than us men, but something whispers to me, it's an emotion. Now let's find a word for it - then we'll medicate it and the drug companies will make big bucks. Thank goodness, bigPharma does not read poetry.

Posted 10 Years Ago


10 Years Ago

David I am at loss too.. I just know that it happened... I sat by the lake and with pencil in hand t.. read more
"Tears simply form and fall. I sit in amazement and wonder. I am sane aren't I?"

This write touched me..It really touched me and made me sad :'(

You know there are few emotions which even words can't describe but you captured that feel of pain and sorrow very well in your write.

It is indeed a very complex write, mixed with many emotions and confusion indeed..

But I enjoyed it and loved it ...and that's the thing which matters most

Thanks for entering it in "Frozen Tears" :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


I completely agree with Rare Red. Sometimes our best writes are the ones written to ourselves.
You should enter this in the Frozen Tears contest. If you don't want to, then at least check it out. It ends on March 31.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Completely sane............in fact, the lack of those sometimes raw, unfathomable emotions would be insane. Great imagary in expressing something that seems to be wordless!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 10, 2008

Author


Writing
The scarring The scarring

A Poem by


The Nosies The Nosies

A Poem by