far away

far away

A Story by
"

kind of a somber suicide story tell me what u think

"
flash! That f*****g sound again. Where was it coming from? Things seemed to be moving around me. flash! An explosion of light blinds me temporarily. Where was again? My head was hung towards the floor. I felt smooth hard wood beneath my knees. flash! There was something in front of me. I felt a sense of confusion and curiosity. Who were all these people walking around me? The world was a blur of colors light and sounds. They all sounded so far away and yet all around me. flash! And what was the god damn sound!.  My Vision cleared just slightly.  I tried to focus on the object in front of me. I was straining to see, straining to hear, straining to exist.  I began to see the soft form of a teenage girl about 13. She looked so calm. Her hands were at her sides and her head was leaned towards me. She had bright rose colored lips and long silky black hair. She looked so familiar. I tried to remember, who was this girl?  Flash!, the noise again. Everything seemed so out of focus. All I could see, all i could understand was this young woman laying in front of me. Her features were so somber, her presence next to me filled me with melancholy. I crept the tips of my fingers towards her face. Her skin was smooth but cold as ice. flash! There was a pool of the brightest crimson spilling out of her hands. How strange I thought to myself. Who on earth was this girl. Another noise broke through the barrier in my head. It started so faintly but i could hear the sound of a woman weeping in pure despair.  Who was she? Why was she crying? I ran my hand through the haunting figures hair. The soft black curls fell through my finger and lied limp against the hard wood of the floor.  She lied there still. cold. Flash! The weeping came in more intense following the sound. I gently brushed the young woman's hand. I looked down at my own hand, some of the strange liquid now on two of my fingers. Her hand was turned over completely now. I examined it, still confused, still in a haze. Her hand was so small and fragile. Her skin was smooth and pale. There was a streak of red draped across her thin wrist. There were similar marks snaking a trail up her forearm.  They were beautiful like fine jewelry. What were they? flash! the camera went off.  Accompanied by the unnerving sound of a mother crying for the loss of her daughter. The ringing sound of the ambulance outside broke through the stiff night air. I knew none of this I just keeled in front of this beautiful unmoving form. In amazement. was she an angel?  I thought she was. I never did recognized her. I never cared.  In life i was miserable. Death brought me an eternity of peace at the side of this beautiful young woman. 

© 2011


Author's Note

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on November 5, 2011
Last Updated on November 5, 2011
Tags: suicide, sad, death

Author


Writing
losing you losing you

A Poem by


prologue prologue

A Chapter by


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by