Almost Deceased

Almost Deceased

A Chapter by
"

Another great chapter in this book. I hope you enjoy.

"

On Monday, when Derek went to go pick her up for school, she wasn't their. This was the fifth straight day she was avoiding him. He knew she was at school, but he couldn't find her. Then, when he pulled up, he saw them. Brian and Cassandra were making out.

 

Then reality hit Derek. He was just a fling. He was a toy. He was a one night stand. She just wanted to use Derek. He was tired of it. She obviously didn't care about him. To her, that night meant nothing. It wasn't an act of love, but an act of true betrayal. She didn't love him. If she did, she wouldn't of left.

 

Derek just walked by them. He wanted to kill them. But instead, he floated through school like normal. He went home and opened a bottle of vodka. He drank until he couldn't reach for the glass anymore. He left the door open so Jason could get in.

 

Derek was so drunk, he couldn't move from the living room. So, he just threw up on himself. He passed out in his own puke.he laid there, no longer in pain or misery. For that moment he was free.

 

Cassandra walked into his house and called the ambulance. But, it was too late. He was gone. It was her fault and she knew it. She then found a journal on the table. On the front it said Letters from a Broken A*****e.


© 2012


Author's Note

I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on November 29, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2012
Tags: Love Romance Alcohol Death Hospi


Author


Writing
Our Future Our Future

A Poem by