The Time To Be Shattered

The Time To Be Shattered

A Story by DaydreamingAngel~
"

A storm is brewing when an odinary boy is walking home from school. Does this mean anything? Read to find out...

"

The Time to Be Shattered

 

Red was just walking home from school the normal way when a loud noise just occurred. A loud sound, sounding like a pot falling of a kitchen shelf... But Red was outside... It was thunder. The aquamarine blue sky looked as if it was being attacked by some evil force as ebony black clouds barged their way through and a massive rainfall began. Lightning zipped down, faster as a gunshot. Red ran home just as fast to be safe and for some reason he felt a force, trying to pull him up...

Looking out of his window, Red could see this storm wasn’t going to end anytime soon. With a groan he changed into his pyjamas and tried to sleep. However, it seemed impossible due to the noises outside, it sounded like a herd of buffalos was charging outside. But soon after, his body felt unstable and a tingle ran down his spine, and for some reason that put him into a sound sleep.

Hours later a different noise occurred, a peaceful twinkling sound. Slowly Red’s eyes began to flicker open and then he saw a gold and white flash. Soon he was standing somewhere completely different, and in his clothes too. A beautiful woman stood before him. Her hair was a honey blonde and it twirled down like a slide to her hips. She had eyes that looked like the most precious diamonds, a snow white colour and that special kind of glint to them. The dress she wore was slim and purple like violets. The surroundings were much unlike his bedroom. There was a trickling sapphire blue lake going through the emerald green grass with a variety of flowers.  As for the sun it was as yellow as a lemon, sparkling like a jewel and hot like eternal flames.

“Our world is in danger and you are the chosen one to save it.” She said in a soothing, sing- song like voice

“What do you mean?” Red asked confused

“This is what I mean...” she sighed and a live hologram appeared before them. The sky was exactly like in the storm, buildings crushed down and not a single person was in sight, just a destroyed city and a strange shadow lurking over it.

“But what happened? The city... where I was raised is gone...”

“I’m afraid so... This is all the work of Wilfre”

“How can I bring my city back?”

“Wilfre has shattered time, space and has covered the world in eternal darkness. As you well know, light stops darkness, so you’ll need this sword.” She explained and threw a sword at Red, which he perfectly caught.

The sword was one of the most beautiful things Red had ever seen... So... antique! It was a golden sword with various gems and ancient carvings engraved into the handle, and the blade was as sharp as a knife and was as yellow as the sun.

“Teleport to the time dimension, defeat the boss that is there so you free the god or goddess that is in there and then time will be restored.”

“But...”

“I’m counting on you!” and with that she faded away to who knows where...

Confused with what to do Red grabbed hold of the swords blade and a beam of light shone out. It went over him and worked just like a spotlight. Like a bird he began to float up to the top of the beam before disappearing.  He repapered in the currently shattered dimension of time.

“What just happened?” he muttered to himself”

It was purple and swirly all around and an ominous ticking noise filled the air around. All was motionless and the air was scentless...

Reed began to explore but it just made him feel weak and everywhere was the same. Until he saw a crystal, and for some reason it seemed to be moving. Something big was guarding it. A crystallized troll... It was as big as a sky scraper and was covered in plumb purple crystals, and clutched in its giant hands was a mud brown mud. It’s faced was forced into a serious frown, making it obvious it wasn’t there for milk and cookies. With a glint in his eye, Red didn’t look the smallest bit afraid. He charged up and then his confidence was blown away like leaves on a day with a vicious wind.

Red was one of the never give up types, so he began slicing like crazy, faster than lightning. The crystals didn’t even scratch. Then the troll swung his club and Red swiftly dodged and it hit the ground. A massive bolder flung towards his leg, hitting it and then trapping it. Red’s leg wasn’t going anywhere. But then he realised the troll in pain after a tiny stone hit the troll’s eye. Red had a cunning plan. He sliced the bolder in half to free his leg and then he jumped high up to the troll and stabbed it in the eye. The troll let out a horrible roar of pain before disintegrating into the light the sword gave off. Red sharpened his sword on a boulder and then he saw a woman come out of the crystal. She had hair that looked exactly like the ocean, sapphire blue, long and wavy, and her eyes were like little round marbled and were white like the perfect winter snowflake.

“Thank you for killing the troll and releasing me, I am the goddess of time and I will now restore time to its rightful position, stand back please.”

 

Her hair began to blow wildly and a small ball of energy and colours in her hands was slowly building up. Soon she released and it was like an amazing firework show! Colours fizzled, crackled and danced everywhere. Rose red, Amber orange, Pollen Yellow, Leaf Green, Sky Blue, Royal Purple and Candy pink all swirled around in an array of different patterns. Then there was just a simplistic flash of light and the swirling colours came to a halt.

“Time has returned to its usual flow” she sighed happily

“That was an Impressive performance!” Red remarked

“Thanks, I could have done better though.”

“Could have done better?!”

“We’ve got no time to argue about this, now space and gravity must be saved.”

She disappeared leaving the fate of space and gravity in the palm of Red’s hand.

Red nodded to himself, grabbed onto the sword and teleported. The background around him looked just like space, only without the planets. A midnight black sky dotted with white sparkly stars. Soon he began to float, his body unstable. His body was forced over to these special starlight steps. Something was screaming at the top. Red fell for it and ran to the top thinking someone was in trouble, and he got suck a shock! An army green ghost was up the top screeching in attempt to put people off.

“I’ll handle this.” Red exclaimed and he sharpened up his light sword.

But then ghost screamed louder, making red feel a little sympathetic and unable to attack. But then it stuck him, He now new the ghost’s ways. He slashed out light beams and the ghost began to melt at the sight of them.

“You’ll get no symphony from me...” Red yelled and he continued to sharpen his sword.

Then he noticed the crystal. It shattered a bit and then a man came out of the crystal.  His hair was as orange as a mango and his eyes seemed to be a non-forgiving blood red.

“Hmth, thank you for rescuing me, now stand back unless you want to die.”

He charged up an energy ball and then that same amazing fireworks like show happened.

Red transported to the shadow dimension, his own periled city.

There was only one building standing, a giant black castle. For some strange reason the door was wide open. With in a flash Red has already ran to the castle.

“It’s like their begging me to sneak into the place” he laughed.

Still laughing Red entered the castle but then his laughter stopped dead when the door slammed shut.

“Welcome to your worst nightmare...” a voice cackled

Everything turned pitch black, as black as the black cat, Then footsteps, getting louder and louder. Red eyes began to shine in the dark and something or someone was getting ready to attack. The light came on a little and then all became clear to red.

“I’m Wilfre, the lord of darkness. All of this is my doing. And now, you too must die.”

“L... leave me alone, you... you... YOU CREEP!”

“Some nerve you have, calling me a creep!”

Red’s cheeks burned with fury. He began to charge up a massive laser of light. His body began to burn up with fury and then he released on Wilfre, and the light was too much and he died.

Red headed outside but for some reason the city was not restored. The shadows somehow began to control themselves and crawl over to Red. Then they started binding themselves around him like vines and then seeped inside, possessing the deep. Red began to yell as the power of the dark started taking over his body. He turned completely black and his eyes a dark velvety red, Red had become the new dark lord. His light sword turned into a shadow blade and he set out to kill the god and goddesses who kept it all flowing. They were all gathered together when Red ran through and started with the goddess of time, and then the god of space and gravity. With a thud they fell to the ground and bled a scarlet red blood out.

“How could you!” The goddess of light yelled.

“I’ll finish you!” Red yelled back.

Soon they were face to face in combat. The power of light prevailed and Red fell to the ground and died. Too late for him to become normal again as the shadows seeped out and melted away... From that day on peace was restored to the world and with Red gone the goddess of time was alive again as well as the god of time and space...

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
If you do criticise, It MUST be Constructive criticism. Thank you. With the help from jesse~ williams

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol its soo good im glad i helped you with this

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
1 Review
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on July 25, 2011
Tags: the-time-to-be-shatterd, red, dimension, time, darkness, space, gravity, light, wilfre

Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing