The Strange Feelings of Love

The Strange Feelings of Love

A Story by CuddlyCat
"

My feelings for that special person.

"

   
     Have you ever noticed the weight of your hand walking next to someone you want to hold it? I never did until I met him. Walking next to him the weight of my hand becomes a hundred times heavier. The speed of my heart beating a million times faster, and my head spins faster than the fastest hurricane you could dream of. I have always prided myself on my extensive vocabulary, but around him, I forgot the simplest of sentences. Everything I once learned disappears and the only way I can speak is stumbling over mumbled words. I form into a clumsy, erratic, tense mess. Like I could never fully keep myself in one piece, one normal person.
He put me in a constant state of hot sweaty nerves and I loved the horrid feeling. Every time I’m even in close proximity to him, my stomach churns over and over. My heart whales and body stings like his touch is the only thing that will calm it. And when he does, that’s when things become the worst best thing.
Anywhere the slightest touch is made goosebumps follow close after. No matter how small or big, near him my sense of touch becomes hyperactive. The smallest nudge of a shoulder, or thumb rolling over my knuckles, I feel the goosebumps blow up as the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. The accidental touching of thighs make my day, and when he pulls away it kills it. And the wonderful hugs that pulsate happiness and warmth throughout my body. Sending wonderful shockwaves to my heart and a sense of security to my mind. Making everything around me disappear and fit together perfectly. Making the world seem perfect and simple. Reminding me of how badly I crave that feeling every day.
 But the thing that gets me the most, is the small kisses. Everyone or most everyone knows the wonderfully dreadful feeling of going down the first hill of a roller coaster. The tingles that follow your stomach close to the top of your head. You feel almost dizzy and sick, but wonderfully alive, and happy. Adrenaline pumps through you and you get a high, a wonderfully scary, dreadful, high.
And if I were to attempt to describe how it feels to kiss him it would be simple, the roller coaster tingles and high. No matter how small or where the kiss is I get it. Starting at my lower back the tingles spread to my toes, shooting back up to my tummy then my head. It almost hurt how it tickles me. The feeling automatically turning anything bad to good, and anything good to perfect. It’s my favorite feeling in the world. The explosion always close after a kiss makes me crave more.
The explosion that is so wonderfully dreadful, it’s on the verge of painful but nothing else has ever made or makes me so warm and fuzzy it’s worth it. Automatically the explosion makes me melt into him. The explosion makes me so wonderfully happy it’s dreadful. Every time I see him my heart stops in anticipation for the most wonderful feelings. My eyes instantly darts to him when he enters a room, my ears ring when I hear his name or voice. I wish to hold him, for him to hold me. For those feelings that make me hurt and feel sick to return. For the undeniable feelings of warmth to consume me again. The feeling of being in complete security and trusting someone with everything to drown me. And only he gives me them.
 I never thought a smell could make me feel happy and safe, tell I found his. The musky wood and sweet smell of his cologne makes me feel so calm and at peace. No matter what I’m going through, no matter how hard, just the smell of him can make me calm down. I have never counted myself as a thief until I met him, I couldn’t help but steal a shirt or two. He never ever made me feel unloved truly, and that’s one of the things I’ll never be able to thank him enough for. He always made me feel wanted, needed even. No matter how many times I whined, or complained he would just sit and listen. Advise me and comfort me. Never did I feel my needs, or wants were unheard. My opinion and views were always brought into consideration. I love him. Sometimes life is uncertain, very very uncertain. But if I know anything, it's him. It’s I love him and I’m so lucky to have him.
 

© 2018 CuddlyCat


Author's Note

CuddlyCat
I hope you enjoy my writing, I know its not the best and there is a lot of mistakes but I put my heart in it. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Who doesn't want to tingle when they are with someone that they love. You describe it in organic, physical terms and the reader can feel it through your words. Not verbose just descriptive which allows for the feelings to crescendo. Thnx for the read.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CuddlyCat

5 Years Ago

Ahh! Thank you so much!! :))
magensby

5 Years Ago

U r welcome. We call all use some encouragement. Continue your writing.



Reviews

Who doesn't want to tingle when they are with someone that they love. You describe it in organic, physical terms and the reader can feel it through your words. Not verbose just descriptive which allows for the feelings to crescendo. Thnx for the read.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CuddlyCat

5 Years Ago

Ahh! Thank you so much!! :))
magensby

5 Years Ago

U r welcome. We call all use some encouragement. Continue your writing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2018
Last Updated on August 2, 2018
Tags: romance, love, short, sweet, him

Author

CuddlyCat
CuddlyCat

About
I love to write more than anything. Hope to meet other writers and get opinions. :) Romance is my favorite genre. more..

Writing
Confession Confession

A Story by CuddlyCat


You... You...

A Story by CuddlyCat