Aachi and Ssipak Anime Movie Review

Aachi and Ssipak Anime Movie Review

A Story by Carrie Ott
"

A review of Aachi and Ssipak. A CHRISTIAN EVALUATION IS INLCUDED AT THE END, WHICH I SUGGEST YOU READ.

"

Aachi and Ssipak

 

A spoiler-free review of the disgusting anime movie

 

Title: Aachi and Ssipak

Genre: Action/Adventure (?)

Episodes: 1 (movie)

Running Time: Approx. 87 minutes

 

Synopsis: (taken from Anime-Movie-Site) Sometime in the future, mankind has depleted all energy and fuel sources, however they have somehow engineered a way to use human excrement as fuel. To reward production, the government hands out extremely addictive, popsicle-like "Juicybars", which in turn also act as a laxative. Aachi and Ssipak are street hoodlums who struggle to survive by trading black market Juicybars. Through a chain of events involving their acquaintance Jimmy the Freak, they meet wannabe-actress Beautiful, whose defecations are rewarded by exceptional quantities of Juicybars. For that reason, Beautiful is also wanted by the violent blue mutants known as the Diaper Gang (led by the Diaper King), the police (most notably the cyborg police officer Geko), and others.

 

The synopsis is taken from another webiste because I couldn't write it. I simply couldn't justify sitting through the entire movie as a Christian. I turned the movie off after watching less than half of it, but I saw just enough to be able to write the following conclusion.

 

Conclusion: A movie with no plot, characters that don’t even deserve mention, and a theme that is through the roof. The only place that could perhaps get a mention is that the animation is smooth, but even that is mediocre. I’m not reviewing any aspects of this movie because, honestly, there is no point. I hate to seem so rude, but I’m not going to bother when the sheer scope and idea of this movie is just indescribable in its…yeah, see, there’s no word for it!

 

Final Grade: ¾ out of 10, simply for the fact that someone actually spent time for producing this movie. Have to give them credit for sticking to it, at least.

 

For the Christian Audience: A film such as this is not appropriate for the Christian to intentionally watch. I’m probably the first Christian to admit watching it, and I only did that so that you can know you shouldn’t watch it! Everything you never wanted to see in a movie is present in Aachi and Ssipak. Conclusion: DO NOT WATCH!  

© 2011 Carrie Ott


Author's Note

Carrie Ott
Have you seen Aachi and Ssipak? Why?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1027 Views
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 9, 2011
Tags: aachi, and, ssipak, korean, anime, movie, review

Author

Carrie Ott
Carrie Ott

About
Want some writing advice? Here's a link to one of my articles - http://www.squidoo.com/understanding-poetry-rhyming-meter-and-form UPDATE: Here's the link to my blog, where I will be recording my .. more..

Writing