Bound by Forever

Bound by Forever

A Book by Tori
"

Young and wild Werewolf, Aydean, has been forced to move away from his friends, home, and pack. He faces the sudden death of a friend, abusive parents, and fear of falling in love with a local girl.

"

© 2010 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Prologue thing: I had never killed a person before in my life. I had imagined it'd be fairly simple. Much like killing a deer or an elk. It would be a hard battle, but in the end death would befall the struggling victim. Just one strong bite to the neck would be all it took. But, now, as I stared my opponent in the face, my once through-the-roof assurance had dwindled into mind numbing doubt. That evil gleam in his eyes....that confidence in his walk...It all struck at what little courage I had left. I began to doubt my ability with each step he took...Why had I put so much on the line? Offered so much at that slim-to-nothing chance I could actually kill him and walk away with her, perfectly unharmed. What the hell had I gotten us into? Fuck.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

522 Views
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 21, 2009
Last Updated on July 9, 2010

Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori