Bound by Forever (3)

Bound by Forever (3)

A Chapter by Tori
"

Aydean's POV.

"

So many changes happened all at once. It was hard to keep up with them all...but she was there to help me, to soothe me. I swear, if I never loved before, I did the minute I saw her. Why do people care so  much about others? Why?

 

"Dude, you're kidding?"

"I  kid you not," I promised. 

"This is quite a tragedy," Derek admitted. 

"Man, this sucks!" Trey groaned. He flipped his red hair out of his eyes and stuck out his lower lip, just like he always did when he was upset. 

"Bro, you gotta talk em' out of it," Kriss shouted. "This is the stupidest s**t I've ever heard of!" He waved his fist in the air, his face growing red.

"Calm down Kriss. Do you know where you are moving to?" Derek asked, remaining calm.

"Somewhere down in Georgia, I think. It may have been Alabama," I moaned, not really enjoying the truth of my situatiuon. 

"You moving down there with all them cowboys?" Scott joked. 

"I believe the term is, Southerner,"Trey corrected.

"Don't ya mean  hicks?" Kriss howled. Everyone managed to give a half-hearted laugh.

"Are you bipolar, or something?" I asked Kriss.

"What?"

"One minute you're sad and depressed, the next minute you're screaming in rage, and then you're laughing and cracking jokes. I don't get you!" I chuckled. He only grinned. Kriss was definetley my favorite out of the pack. His frequent mood swings were a slight difficulty to handle, but he could always cheer someone up. If anyone was deeper than Derek, it would be Kriss. Well, at least until he drops a pencil or something, then he's suddenly angry at the world. Either way, he was practically my brother.

"Did they say why you guys are moving?" Scott asked, getting serious again.

"No, they just said I needed a change of scenery," I huffed. Everyone now had a grim expression on their face.

"Aydean! Come on, it's tme to go!" I heard my mother call from home. I was supposed to be upstairs packing. They guys heard her, too. They all stood at once.

"See ya sometime soon," Trey said, balling his hand into a fist and punching me in the arm.

"See ya dude," I said, returning the favor. He grinned and rubbed his arm. As he backed away I heard him mumble: 'I'm gonna miss that dude."

"Hey man, let us know if ya happen to run into any southern belles," Scott mimicked, using his hand as a fan.

"I think I'll keep them for myself," I chuckled. "I'll see ya later man."

He waved and walked off. Derek stepped up and shook my hand. "Good-bye and good luck to you, Aydean. You will be greatly missed by the pack.

"Thanks, Derek. I'm gonna miss you guys, too."

Finally, Kriss walked up. He was glaring at the ground and kicking dirt. "Man this sucks," he grunted. "Why do you're parents gotta be such...oh, I don't know...freakin' psychos!?"

"I'll miss you, too bro," I mumbled. He looked up at me throught the corner of his eye.

"Ah, what the hell?" With that, he gave me a big hug and patted my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you little bro."

"You, too big bro," I said, hugging him back. The All American Rejects started blaring from my back pocket. I pulled away and flipped out my cell phone. "Hello?"

"Aydean, what is taking you so long? Do I need to come up there and drag you down myself?" my father's voice scolded.

"No thanks Father, that won't be nessicary. I'll be down in just a minute...I'm um, trying to find my charger. In fact , my phone is about to die." 

"Well, hurry up! We don't want to get into any traffic!" he growled.

"All right, clam down. I'm coming," I assured, hanging up the phone.The guys were looking at me funny. "What?"

"Did he see, traffic? You guys are gonna drive?" Trey commented, scruncing his nose in disgust."You know, these two dudes, called the Wright brothers, invented a giant machine a long time ago that's much faster than cars and is used for long distance travel. What was it called? OH yes, AN AIRPLANE!!!!" 

"I realize that, but in case you ddn't hear Kriss...my parents are freakin' pyschos!!" I pointed out."Well, I better be going before dad has a fit." I allowed my limbs to lenghten and crunch in a way that could kill a human. Finally, once I was a full-fledged wolf, I turned to say good bye to the pack once more. Kriss patted my head and yanked my tail.

"Please, be careful little bro," he begged. "I know you always have go looking for trobule."

I whimppered. He understand and gave me a small smile. I nudged his hand and then turned around. I gave one last glance at the pack. Kriss nodded. I ook off through the dark woods, not looking back. Of course, I would have if I would've known what was going to happen next. 



© 2009 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good chapter. My interest level is still high.
Good writing.

Tina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
1 Review
Added on May 22, 2009
Last Updated on May 24, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori