Bound by Forever(6)

Bound by Forever(6)

A Chapter by Tori
"

I realize the previous chapter was a little long, I'm very sorry about that. Aydean gets a phonecall from Scott, Trey, and Derek. A new mystery about Kriss's death arises once too much is said.

"

No matter how many scars or bruises or blows I faced, she was always there to make them better. She was my personal antidote for the posion of living. I needed a daily dose to stay alive. Going a day without seeing her smile, and I was a dead man for sure. Why is love so nessicary? Why?

 

I flinched as I removed the icebag from my eye. I gripped my sore leg as I hobbled to the bathroom that connected to my room. I looked in the mirror. An ugly disorted creature stared back. One of it's green eyes had been consumed in a black and purple bruise. It's had was bandaged tight, but blood still slighlty poured through. The monster's cheek was slowen into the size of a tennis ball and it's face was covered in black spots. Even it's knuckles were bloody. It took me a moment to realize that that ugly creature was me.

I tunred my head in shame and hobbled to the shower. I turned up the hot water and only allowed a small bit of cold to come through. The steamy water felt good on my bruised skin. I fumbled for the shampoo and ran it through my hair. It was the first time I was able to stand all week, let alone shower. The soap set my knuckles and other soers on fire, so I just rinsed that off and hopped out. I stepped out, hopping my feet were strong enough to endure the sudden impact of the floor. I recived my answer by slipping. I reached up to grab the shower curtain, only for it to break and send me sprawling across the floor. My bruises were now ablaze, and I could even feel some new ones begining to form.

"D****t," I sighed as I struggled to slip my shirt on over my now-black-and -blue chest. I felt like such a girl. For God's sake! I'm seventeen and I'm having trobule getting dressed. Of course, I was probally permantley disabled,but I wasn't going to use that as an excuse. I crawled-yes, on my hands and kness-back into my bedroom and plopped down on my bed."AHH!" I screamed, as a jolt of pain shot through me like a lightning bolt.

"When you see my face, hope it gives you hell!" (cell phone ringtone)

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone."What!?" I groaned into the reciver.

"Man, you sound like you got hit by a transfer truck!"

"All, is the little girl having a bad day?"

"Enough, both of you!"

I reagonized those cocky voices anywhere. Well, the last one wasn't so abnoxious.

"Scott? Trey? Derek?" I asked, bolting up in the bed.

"Sup?"

"How you doin'?"

"Hello Aydean, glad to here you're doing okay."

"Of course I'm fine why wouldn't I b-oh. Yeah." I said, remembering last weeks events. An awkward silence filled both ends of the line. Finally, it was broken. "So. How's his folks doin?" I asked. I was foolishly afraid of saying his name. It only made it that much harder to deal with.

"They're hanging in there," Trey muttered, his voice low and sad.

"I'm glad to hear they're doing okay."

"I said they were hanging in, I never said they were doing good. They're afraid to go anywhere now. They're...paraniod"

"What?" I was confused. "It was a car accident. Why are they acting that crazy?"

"What?" Scott pipped in. "Dude, that's not it. They said it was, but he really-"

"Silence, Scott. I don't think he's ready for it," Derek butted in. I heard Scott whsiper something that sounded like "of course. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean? What am I not ready for? What's going on!" I demanded.

My only answer was silence .

"Dudes? What do you mean?" I shouted, my voice getting louder.

"I'm sorry man," Scott apologized.

"Hang in there dude," Trey comforted.

"Good-bye Aydean. We'll speak with you agian soon," Derek promised. The line clicked, leaving a long buzzing sound behind.

"DAMMITDEREK! WHYDOYOUHAVETOBESOFREAKINMYSTERIOUS!?" I shouted, my lungs burning with the effort. I allowed my phone to slip from my hands and fall to the floor. I curled into a ball on my bed and buried my face into the sheets. I didn't have to worry about my parents hearing me scream, they were at the neigbor's for dinner.

"What is he talking about?" I asked myself. "Well. I swear I'll find out." As I said this, Dereks voice rang in my ear: "I don't think he's ready for it."



© 2009 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Ignore the grammar/spelling problems. I didn't feel like going over to correct them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, that was interesting. A good mystery right here. I like this very much.

Tina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 28, 2009
Last Updated on July 2, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori