Bound by Forever(18)

Bound by Forever(18)

A Chapter by Tori
"

What has Aydean done to Criss? Who is the mysterious person in Aydeans room? What does Criss think about Aydean's confession? Why am I yelling why I type this? The answer to these questions will be revealed!!!! Maybe.

"

So what? He lied to me. He decived me. He had me confused for so long. But did I care? No. You see, love is strong enough to overcome so many things. Espically the way ours turned out. But, even though others didn't approve, we satyed together. I know what you're thinking. So many other love stories say the same thing. Well, how many love stories mean what they say? How many are more than just that: stories?

 

Criss's POV.....................

 

I was still in crazy shock from his confession. He loved me! He really, truly loved me. And there was something about Aydean that promised he would never hurt me.

But, through all the joy, I couldn't help but feel depressed. Here he was. Right across the street from me, being beaten everyday by parents who don't even allow him outside his room. The boy that I loved was only so many yards away from me, being hurt, being abused, being scarred.  And I just sat here. Across the road in my room  thinking about myself. How could I be that shallow? Was it even possible? And why wouldn't he let me help him? A good girlfriend what have helped him wihtout thinking twice. She would have called the police or something.   I curled my lip in disgust. Girlfriend. It didn't seem right to say. But, what else was I supposed to call us? Lovers? Fiances? Spouses? No. There was nothing else to call us.

"God. I love him," I whsipered under my breath. My response was silence. I pulled the covers over my bare shoulders. I had actually felt more confident about myself around him. But, I was still kinda shy. Was this right? Him coming into my room in the dead of night, without knowledge from anyone other than me, him and God?

Of course, I didn't know what I was worried about. I loved him, and he loved me. I trusted him, and I was certain he trusted me. But...still, there was something off about Aydean. Something that screamed bad news. I felt safe with him, but also very closed out. It was as if he was hiding something. A secret. A big one. One he wasn't going to tell me anytime soon. He was so mysterious. I loved that about him. But it was still nerve racking to know that if he was in any pain, he wouldn't tell me. He would keep it to himself and not want me to worry. It was freakin annoying.

"Aydean, why do you have to be so freakin perfect?" I cried silently.

There was silent tap at my door. I stood up quickly and opened it. I turned on the hall way light. Kodi was standing there in his boxers and white t-shirt. His eyes quickly closed as the light washed across his face. His hair was in a tangle and he was half-asleep.

"Yeah?" I aksed impatiently. I was scheduled to think and daydream right now, and it was being interrupted.

"Who's Aydean?" he asked, his voice groggy with sleep.

My heart stopped for a quick second. How much had he heard? 

"Um, who?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Aydean. Who is that?" he said, grabbing onto the door frame  for support.

"Oh, that's one of the characters in my book," I said quickly. Nice one! I complimented myself. That was something I never did.

"Oh. Well shut up about him!" he said jokingly.

I pretended to scream.

"Haha. Go to bed, you little dumbass!" Sarcasm ran in the family.

"Maybe I'll stay up all night long!" I said.

"Yeah, and maybe I'll beat the s**t out of you."

"Go to bed, a*s," I chuckled, pushing him back into his room.

"Fine fine fine! But put a cork in it!"

"I'll put my foot in your a*s, how bout that?" I cried, kicking him in the butt.

"No thanks. I'd rather go to bed.  Night loser!"

"Night dumbass!"

I slunk back into my room and switched off the lights.

"That was a close one," I whispered. I would need to be more careful. Noone could know about Aydean. If anyone find out, then not only would we not be able to see each other as often, but Aydean could possibly be greatly hurt by his psycho parents. No one could know. No one.

 

Aydean's POV..........

 

"I'm not going to ask again. What the hell are you doing here?!" I said firmly. Anger, excitment, joy, and fear raged throughout me.

The guy standing next to my window only smirked. "Come on, man. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Get the Hell out of here!" I pointed towards the window.

"But I came to see my bro!" he objected.

"Don't make me hurt you, Scott. Leave!"

Scott smiled and placed an arm over my shoulder. "Come'on man! Be happy! I came all the way down to this little dump of a town to see you! Sweet place. Too many hicks though. And why isn't there a mall aywhere around here? Nobody sells skateboards!"

I pulled his arm off me and stared at him as seriously as possible. "What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

He sat down on my bed and kicked his feet up. Dirt fell off his bare feet and landed on the sheets.

"Get off! Don't track dirt!" I said, franticlly trying to sweep up the dirt with my hands. How was I going to explain dirty footprints to my parents when they came to beat me later?"Where is the rest of the pack?

"Cool it man. They're coming! I just left a day ealrier cause I couldn't wait to see my lil' brother!" he said, sitting up. He looked down at my book. "Hello....what's this?"

I snatched it out of his hands.

"Werewolf legends? What the hell is wrong with you? What do you need to learn about yourself for?" he asked happily. But yet, he was serious.

"I just...though it looked cool," I said, dumping the dirt out the window.

"Since when do you read?"

"I've always been a fan of liteature," I said seriously. We both burst out laughing.

"No but seriously,  when did you start reading? I bet you're the only kid that knows how in this place," he said mockingly.

I bit back a nasty comment.

"I swear man. The people from places like this are so freakin stupid! They can't read! I got a good smell of those people across the street. Two guys, two girls and a mother and father. I bet the mom and dad are cousion. The kids are probally inbreeds!" he siad, slapping his knee in ammusement.

Anger boiled inside me. But I couldn't say anything. He couldn't know about Criss.

"Hey, hey! I beat the sister and the brother are gonna get hitched!" he said, howling at his own joke.

"The people around here are kind and nice, I'm tired of guys like you making fun off them! They're not inbreeds, they are not stupid! in fact, that girl is probally smarter than you!" I snapped. He looked hurt. I couldn't believe I had just yelled at my own brother. Well, not my real blood brother, but you get the point. I yelled at him.

"Alright, fine. You can be all defensive. But you were always the one who talked the worst about people down here! So don't get all pissed at me beacuse you have "seen the light" and stupid hippie s**t like that!" he said angrily. This was the first time I had ever seen Scott angry. He blew a lock of his blonde hair out of his eyes. He was wearing the same blue beanie hat he had worn for years.

"I'm sorry," I said apologeticly. "I'm just real tired."

"Yeah well, were've ya been?" he asked.

"Oh, um. I went out for a run!" I lied.

"But you're clothes aren't torn or frigged or up."

"Who said I transformed?"

"You're not sweaty. And you're heart beat doesn't match the pattern of one that has been strained during an activity such as exercise," he pointed out.

"Yeah well, I went for a walk, yah happy?"

"Much. Now, any southern belles cross you're trail? I bet you've been chasing skirts all over this little state!" he said, elbowing me in the ribs.

The thought of even looking at another girl was completley repulsive. I loved one girl, and one girl only. I wouldn't dare think twice about it. I'ld kill myself if I did.

"No. I have not. Now, if you don't mind, go home!" I said bitterly.

"But the pack's gonna be here tomorrow! I can't leave!" he protested.

"What are they coming for?" I aksed exauhstedly.

He grinned slyly. "Oh, you'll see! There's an old church a few miles back thorugh the trees. Be there at about 9 or 10. Kay?"

Nine or ten? I was checked on every night at about eight. I could've been there a lot sooner.

"Alright. See ya there!" I siad, shaking his hand.

"See you there, bro!" he called, exiting the window silently.

I still couldn't believe it. Scott. And the pack. It had been what felt like forever. Even if it was only about a month or two. It felt great to see him again, but it was going to be hard keeping my current situation quite. I could tell them about my parents easily. They would'nt give that much thought. But Criss. Man, they would flip! I qiuckly realized that tomorrow was Wenseday. I always went to see Criss on Wensedays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sometimes I came over on a Monday or Sunday, but that wasn't often. Maybe she won't notice if I don't show up. It's only one night right, big deal?

 

Criss's POV.............

 

"Where is he?" I cried angrily. He was supposed to be here an hour ago.

I was sitting next to my window, staring out across the yard. There were no lights on a his house other than one small glow coming from the window closest to the front door. I pulled my kness up to my chest and walked over to my book shelf. I pulled down one of my newest books about werewolves and other canine creatures. I had purchased it the other night when Aydean had forced me to spend his money at the bookstore.  I hadn't had a chance to read it yet, so I figured now would be a good time.

   

                            When it comes to brain power, Werewolves defiently lack in that department.

                            They are wild creatures that tend to use muscle and instinct where knowledge

                            is required. Instead of forming tactis and plans like regualar wolves, they just

                            attack whoever is hosting the nearest BBQ.

                             Werewolves are NOT peaceful housepets. They are cold blooded killers. When

                           Shifting into human form, they usually awake naked(from the transformation)

                           and covered in blood with no recallation of who or where the blood came from.

 

 I growled in anger and shut the book. Werewolves were not Cold blooded serial killers. They did not kill humans for pleasure. Sure, they're were some werewolves that killed humans for sport, but how is that any diffrent than the humans that walk the streets carrying guns? It's not. Only the species. And werewolves are some of the most intelligent creatures alive. They formed tactics when it came to taking down larger game. If it was something simple, such as a rabbit or small deer, then just attacking was the simpleset way to do it.

"Why do books have to make up such lies?" I said aloud. I sighed and put the book back on the shelf, knowing that if I read any further it would only anger me even more.

"Criss!"

My heart skipped a beat. Aydean! He's here! I jumped to me feet so quick, I almost fell back down. He had decided to use the door. I wasn't sure why though. Normally, he entered through the window. I jerked open my bedroom and door and felt the smile fade from my face. All hope drained from me as Kodi and Tristen entered my room.

"What?" I said rudely.

"Whoa, whoa. Somebody'sa little cranky!" Kodi said mockingly.

Yeah. I thought bitterly. Dissapointment tends to do that to a person.  "What do you want?"

"We were going to invite you to go see a movie with us, but looks like you're not really in a good movie seeing mood." Kodi shoved his hands in his jean pockets.

I didn't feel like seeing a movie, it was true. I felt like just sitting there and going to sleep. But, I didn't want to be alone. Crazy combonation, ain't it?  Just because he's a no show, that didn't mean I couldn't do something with my night. Worry quickly swept over me. Possibilties to why he was not here invaded my thoughts and replaced all my anger. What if his parents caught him sneaking out and beat him until he couldn't move? Worse...What if they-UHG! I  couldn't say it.

"Yes, Of course I want to go!" I said quickly, dismissing all thoughts. I ran over to my closet and slipped on a Criss Angel: MindFreak shirt and pair of jeans. My hair was a mess, so I just tied it back in a ponytail and slipped on my old camoflauge baseball hat. 

I ran outside and joined Kodi and Tristen in Kodi's truck. I sat in the middle as we rode down the road. I pressed a button and Hank Williams Jr.  blared from the radio. It was the CD I had given Kodi just before he left for Californa. It was great to know that place hadn't completley changed him. He took a left at the crossroad, taking the long way into town. I past Tristen and out the window as we passed the old church. It was small, but Kodi and me used to go there every day for Bible school. We would sit on the small brick wall that was sitting in the middle of the playground while the other kids played on the swing sets. There was now a group of kids hanging around the back of the church. One of them, from what I could tell, I had brought their dog. I couldn't see much to the night, but I could tell that the mutt was huge. It was probably a Great Dane or something. I didn't give it much thought. The only thing on my mind was where Aydean was and if he was okay.

 

Aydean's POV..................

 

I glanced over my shoulder as a car passed by the small church. I didn't give it more attention that a notice. More important things were to be delt with. Scott, Trey, and Derek were leaning against a small brick wall in the dead center of the playground. I quickly shifted into my human skin and stood there in silence. They all just stared at me. Finally, Scott burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Yes, Scott, Please share what you find so humorous," Derek said seriously.

"Boy has an admirer!" he said, his laugh slowly dying down. 

 "What are you talking about?" I growled.

He pointed down the road. There was a big, white, fuzz dog sitting across the road, staring at me. It looked as if it was pleased. I felt my cheeks flush. Soon, all the guys were laughing. Yes, even Derek. The dog started howling. My face was probably red as a firetruck. Everyone paused, then burst out laughing even harder. I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"No thanks. I'm, uh, no intrested!" I called to the dog. She whimpered and walked away.

"Here, man!" Trey chuckled, tossing me a blanket. I drapped it over my shoulders and pulled it tightly around my bare body. I had forgotten about the whole clothes-ripping-durring-transformation-thing.

"Well, how do you like that? Our little Aydean's got a girlfriend!" Scott howled.

"Yeah Aydean, you two would make adorable puppies together!" Trey mocked.

I kicked them both as hard as I could in the knee. Scott dropped to the ground, clutching his knee in pain, but Trey remained standing. He had gotten used to my strikes.  They both continued laughing.

"Enough, both of you. Aydean's romantic life is none of our buisness," Derek said, an ammused smile spreading acorss his face.

"I missed you guys so much! Now my life is complete!" I cired sarcasticlly. "Now seriously, why are you guys here?"

"We came to visit!" Scott said happily.

"Yeah, we thought you probally got bored being down here with all these trailer park hicks!" Trey commented. I tossed him a quick glare.

"Man, what did I say? He's one of them now, you can't be insulting his kin folk!" Scott said, nudging Trey in the arm with his elbow.

 I rolled my eyes.

"It's good to see you again, Aydean," Derek said seriously. At least he didn't make any comments, even if he wanted to or not.

"Thanks. It's great to see you guys too." I cocked my head to the side and watched as Scott and Trey began climbing the swingsets. They were such dumbasses. "Excuse me, Derek." I ran over there and lifted the metal bars, tipping the entire thing over. They both fell against the ground. Hard.

"Ow, you b*****d! That hurt!" Trey cried, rubbing his head.

"Good."

"Calm down. All of you. We are here to tell Aydean the news," Derek said firmly. They both stood and took their places next to Derek. He was the only one they would obey. Of course, they had no choice but to listen to him. He was, after all, the leader of the pack. The alpha male.

"what news?" I asked curiosly.

"We have been granted permission to come and stay for a few weeks," Derek said.

"What now?"

"Our parents, dude! They let us come down here to visit!" Scott transleted.

"Well actually, they think we're at some sport camp. But we came here instead," Trey said calmly.

"We're the hell do you guys plan to stay?" I asked, folding my arms in front of my chest.

"Some hotel thing in town. Days Inn I think. We each got a room on the top floor!" Trey said happily. He loved heights. "We'll be here for about three or four weeks."

"Wow guys, that's awesome," I said with a little less enthusiasim than they hoped for.

"Yeah. We're going to met up here every Wenseday, Thursday, and Saturday! That cool?" Scott asked.

"Yes Aydean, do you think you will be able to manage those days?" Derek asked.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say. How could I manage? Those were the only days I got to see Criss! But of course, I couldn't let that be my excuse. I had no choice but to accept. "That'll work."

How would I be able to tell Criss that I had to blow her off for meetings with a bunch of werewolves? She would probably freak out. I knew how much she loved them, but you could also easily see the fear in her eyes whenever we watched a werewolf movie. She loved and amired my kind, but she also respected and feared us.

"Excellent. What do you say we go for a little hunt?" Derek asked.

"For old times sake!" Scott cried before quickly shifting into his wolf form. He was a gray and white wolf. They all repeated Scottt's action. Trey was a brownish red wolf, and Derek was black. They all waited for me to transform. I bit my lip and did so.

We each let out an indiviual howl. Then, we all jsubmitted to one, long, fearsom howl. The hunt was on.

 

Criss's POV..........

 

"That movie was sick!" Tristen grinned as we exited the theater.

"No kidding! That was the best gore I've seen since Kill101!" Kodi cried. "What did you think Criss?"

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality. They both stared at me, confused.

"The movie, duh. What did you think about it?" Kodi asked.

"Oh, it was great," I said, trying to summon as much enthusiasim as possible.

"What's wrong with you? Normally you're all over stuff like this. You've barely said a word the entire time!" Kodi asked worridely.

"Girl problems," I said, hoping to scare him away.

"I'm going to the truck!" Tristen said quickly exiting. Kodi on the other hand stayed still.

"Is it boys?" he asked. He always knew what was trobuling me. He never knew the details, but he was aware of the subject.

"How do you know all this stuff?" I ask.

"You have a diffrent reaction for every problem. When you're scared, you're eyebrows crinkle slightly and you bit your lip.. When you you're having friend problems, you play with your phone nonstop, when it's family issues, you socialize with no one at all. When you're upset, you puff out your bottom lip and glare. When it's guys, you keep quite and zone out. You're both upset and thinking about boys. Talk."

"I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're really my older sister!" I said mockingly.

"And you always try to avoid this subject with sarcastic comments," he pointed out.

"Whatever. Can we leave now?" I asked.

"Who is he?" he said, not giving up.

"Uhg. You never quite."

"Who?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes," he siad gruffly. "If anyone's giving you trobule, et me know. I'll give 'em a good old fashioned talkin to.""

"You're overprotective. I can handle myself," I said heading for the truck.

"If you ever need to talk, you know you can talk to me!" he said. He tossed me the keys and climed into the passengers side.

"Are you serious?" I cried.

He nodded.

"YES!" I danced aorund for a second and started the truck. He was finally letting me drive!!

I managed to get us home safely. The guys hanging out by the church had left. I just hoped they hadn't vandilized it or anything. When I was back in room, I had hoped that Aydean would be waiting on my bed for me, his arms ready to give me a big hug. Uhg. I sounded like a such a girly  girl! But hey. I couldn't lie. Alas. He wasn't there. D****t.

   I was dissapointed to find out I wouldn't be seeing him for awhile.

                       



© 2009 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
Added on August 3, 2009
Last Updated on August 3, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori