Bound by Forever(23)

Bound by Forever(23)

A Chapter by Tori
"

So Aydean has made his decison and has been officialy exiled by a clearly pissed Derek, a guilt withered Scott, and a completley confused Trey. Where shall this little conflict lead our heroic wolfboy? What is LoverBoy Tristen up to? I feel sorry for him.

"

So she kindly stood by my side as I faced one of the most pain stinging moments in my life. I had been exiled by the three people who had been kind enough to provide me with a life time of comfort. She even fought for me. Fought for us. But in the end, it was useless. But even through the emptiness I felt, I knew that, one by one, her kisses would be able to revive me and bring me back to life.

 

Criss's POV......................

 

Pain shot through me at the realization at what I had just done. I knew the guilt I felt would ever dismiss from my conciense. I would never be able to look Aydean in the eyes again. Not after this. Not after praticlly ripping his heart from his chest. Even though he had pulled out a Bravado front, I knew that he, like myself, was about to crumble on the inside. The emptiness in my stomach refused to leave me alone. It slowly began devouring me from the inside, greedily consuming every bit of happiness left inside me. We were going to be together forever, but at what cost? My own damn selfishness? My own yearning to feel his skin pressed against mine? My own  desire to kiss him tenderly? Why the hell was I so selfish?

We walked in silence as our feet crunched over the fallen leaves that layed on the forest floor. Neither Aydean or I so much as risked a single glance at each other. Once or twice, I did manage to sneak a peak at him, only to be shot again by another round of hurt. Whenever I did manage to look at him, his face was hard and unsteady. His eyes pierced the air and trees in front of us.  I converted my eyes back to the ground underneath my feet, fearing that If I stared too long, I might grow dizzy from how incredibly amazing he looked when he was angry. Or Depressed. Or whatever his expression represented . I knew how terrible I was for thinking so, but damn. The boy was one hundred and fifty five percent percent perfect. For a split second, tears threatned to pop out and betray my what I hoped was an expression just as hard as his. I held them back though, knowing that tears made me weak.

Suddenly, Aydean came to stop. I was taken off guard and ended up colliding with him. At first, I thought I had ran into a tree. If it hadn't been for the soft cloth of his pitch black t-shirt, I would have continued to believe that even after looking up and seeing the back of his neck. His head was bent down, and he was standing up straight. He just stood there, not turning around.  I didn't bother to say or ask anything, because I feared opening my mouth would only hurt the both of us even more. 

"Criss?" Aydean hissed slowly, keeping his eyes focused on his feet. I just stared at his back. I couldn't help but allow my eyes to slip down to his feet and back to his neck, taking in every inch of his body. I felt a quick jerk in my stomach. At least, I think it was my stomach that had responded so strongly.

I remained silent, not daring to utter a sound. I hoped whatever it was he would just drop and we could continue our little walk back to my house in the comforting yet disturbing silence we had carried out for quite sometime now.  

"Criss?" This time, his voice was slightly gentler, but not much. In fact, It took a highly trained ear to detect the change. He then even turned to face me. Of course, I couldn't fine the strength to look at him head on, so I lowerd my eyes and turned my head to the side. "Criss."

I peeked at him slightly through the corner of my eye but quickly averted my gaze to a large oak tree when I noticed he was staring at me. "Hmmn?" That was all I was able to choke out between my tightly clasped lips.

I felt his hands slid underneath my chin and his thumbs stroke my cheeck. He tilted my head towards him, forcing me to look at him. But, I quickly closed my eyes.

"Criss," he said quickly. "Open your eyes."

I ignored him and gave my head a solemn shake. His voice was grew rougher, but his hands remained soft and gentle against my face.

"Criss. Open them, " he growled angrily.

I, not wanting to hurt or upset him anymore, slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked him. The minute my eyes met him, a stabing sensation so unmericiful attacked my chest, causing my heart to expand and burst. It took what little will power I had naturally to keep my eyes from clamping shut again.

"Criss. My god," he muttered, looking deep into my eyes. His right hand cupped itself over my left shoulder. Even through my thick t-shirt, I could feel his warmth iluminating onto me. God, I didn't want it end. I wanted more. I had to hold him closer. But I knew I couldn't. I just couldn't. And why did he have to be so damn nice? We did he have to worry about my feelings so friggin much?

"Crysta, I love you so damn much, but I can't-" he shifted his weigth from his left leg to his right.

"What is wrong with you?" I demanded bitterly. 

"What the? What are you talking about?" he asked, his grip slightly realeasing, but not too much. I felt anger flush throughout my body. He didn't love me anymore, so If I was going to loose him, I had might as well make it hurt. Make it hurt so damn bad, he would vomit at the thought of his lips ever touching mine.

"Don't play dumb, dipshit!" I snapped. He winced, but I didn't stop. "Why do you got to make this damn hard on the both of us? Huh?"

"My god, what are you accusing me of this time?" 

I wasn't going to admit how badly that sentence stung.

"What in God's name am I accusing you of? What kind of question is that? Just go ahead and face it! Take it like a man and just leave!" I almost screamed at his clueless expression.

"Take what?" His hands dropped. Good. It was working.  "What are you talking about?"

My flashing eyes scanned his face, not wanting to look away. His lips were parted slightly, as if he was waiting for something. A kiss, perhaps?

"Why do you have to be such a damn pushover? It's nice guys like you that always end up getting hurt the worst. So why can't you just do it? Stop beatin round the bush and just friggin say it!"

He took a slight step back and threw his arms in the air out of frustration. "Say what? What the f**k do you want me to say?"

"That truth, that's what!" I screeched, standing on my toes to make myself look bigger.

"Truth? You want the truth, Criss? The one you already know?" he spat.

"Yeah, go ahead! Tell me what I already know! Just go ahead and get it over with! I'm tired of hurting and being hurt!" I was now screaming at the top of my lungs. Thank god we were in the middle of the woods, so there was no one around to hear us.

He took one more step back. But, not in rage. He looked genuiley puzzled, his left eyebrow raised slightly and his lips tilted the side with a slight purse. It was the same expression he had whenever he didn't understand something. Other than joy, confusion was my favorite expression on his perfect face. "What are you-?"

"Talking about?" I finished for him. "Like you don't  know!"

"No, Criss. I can't say I do," he said quitley.  

"Just go ahead and say it! I know I hurt you, and I want you to say it!"

He stared at me, his mouth agape. Then suddenly, the corners of his mouth tilted into a teasing grin and he burst into a roar of laughter. 

"What the hell's so damn funny?" I demanded.

"You!" he cried through a gasp of air. I just glared at him until he had finished howling. There was, however, still an ammused smile on his face. I didn't find him no longer loving me particulary funny. He stepped closer to me until my chest was pressed into his. He looked at me tenderly. "You're so cute." I crinkled my nose in disgust at being called cute. Ugly, a hag, trashy, bitchy, rude,a*****e, stuck up, any of those would have been fine. But Cute? What. The. Heck? 

"You think I'm mad at you? You think you hurt me?" He smiled wider.

"Hell no. I  KNOW I hurt you. I KNOW you're mad at me. I KNOW you don't love me anymore!"

He flinched as if I had just struck him across the face as hard as I could with a steel toed boot. "You did hurt me. Just now. By assuming such a ridiculous thing. Honestly, where do you come up with these crazy theories?" I didn't bother answering. He was talking, so maybe he would just go ahead and admit it. "Crysta Hanks, how could I ever not love you? Why do you have to keep assuming that, when the samllest thing happens, I no longer wish to have anything to do with you?"

"Because I know you don't."

"You know nothing. You are just an iggnorant female," he scoffed. Anger rose inside me and I punched him in the jaw, almost knocking him to the ground. Instead of getting pissed or crying out in pain, he just smiled at me and said, "Nice one. It's good to know you haven't lost your touch."

I felt a smile spread across my face once I relized what he was doing. Quickly, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him, holding me so tight, I thought he was going to crush me with his love.

 "I love you so damn much," he whispered, kissing me soflty. "Damn damn turkey and ham I mother f*****g love you!"

"And I you, oh noble wolf," I cried dramaticlly, falling into his arms like a damsel from old medieval movies." A life wihtout you is no life at all."

"And don't you forget it," he smiled sarcasticlly. Sarcasm was my third first expression of his. You may say 'sarcasm not's an expression' but trust me. Aydean could make paper a breathtaking expression.

We shared a long, passionate kiss before I deicded to ask any more questions.

"If you're not angry at me, then why are you pissed?" I asked, placing my hands over his.

"Derek." That was all he had to say. Everything became apparent, and I ddin't want to push him even farther, knowing that, no matter what he said, he was in pain.

"I'm so sorry, Aydean," I cried, burrying my face in my hands. "This is all my fault."

His hands curled around my wrist and pulled my hands away, wrapping them around his waist. He swayed back and fourth. I laughed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, swaying along with him, not caring how riduiculos we both looked.

"Dancing. I'm no good, but who says I can't give it a try?" With that, we assumed the traditional posistion of his hand on my waist, mine on his shoulder, and our other hands clasped lightly. I bit my lip as we slowly found our rhythm to the imaginary music that filled the air around us. After several mintues of twirling about, he placed both hands on my hips and thrusted me into the air, catching me and spinning about, my feet dangling. I laughed, threw my head back, and closed my eyes. He took my offering and kissed my throat, not setting me down.

"I think you're an excellent dancer," I commented. He chuckled against my skin, his breath flowing down my neck and past my shoulders.

"No, you just think that. You are the one with great skills." He sat me on the ground and looked into my eyes. Surprise washed over his face and he shook his head in disbelief. "I don't believe it."

"What?" I asked, my self esteem strugling to stay past the half-full line.

"You amaze me. This is incredible, unheard of!"

"What? What's wrong with me?" I was getting nervous.

"You're-no matter how upset I am, you just seem to push it aside and make it go away. You're...magical," he whispered, his eyes wide with amazement. There was a sparkle behind them that knocked the wind straight out of me.

"I'm not the one who can shapeshift," I pointed out.

He shook his eyes and his narrowed. Not in an angry way, more like a sleepy way. Only, he was smiling. "That may be so, but you have more power over people than you may ever know."

I was speechless by his words. What power? Over people? Dude, that mean I had mind control? Like the professeor from X-Men?  That would be wicked sweet, but who am I kidding. He knows something I don't! 

 "Now come on, we should be getting you home. It's already one thirty in the morning." He grabbed my hand and started walking down the small deer trail that lead out to one of the three fields we had on our property. One of them used to be a pasture where we kept a bunch of cows, but due to some family issues we were no longer able to get hay for them, so we had to sell'em all. It sucked.

I recalled one of our favorite bulls, BJ. He was the only bull, but we loved him. When Kodi and I were little, we always went with our granny and our Unkie(That was what we called our Uncle) to help set out the hay, we would sit  on the wooden post of the gates and laugh at whichever one was wearing red. IF we were both wearing red, we would just sit there and wait to see if he noticed us. Whenever he looked our way, we would jump down and hide behind the nearest bush, not wanting to get trampled. 

One day, BJ fell into an old chicken pit we had in the woods, and couldn't get out. We had to get our Dad, Paw-paw, Unkie and Granny to come help get him out. They had to tie a rope around his horn and pull him out with the Bobcat that Unkie used to haul pallets. Once he was out, he didn't have the strength to get up. So, that good ole' bull died right there, and we buried him in the pit.  Whenever we go back into that part of the woods, we take the time to talk to him, and not step on his grave.

"Goodnight," Aydean whispered, kissing my forehead. I snapped into reality and looked around. We were standing in my room.

"How did-?" I began, but suddenly realized I was talking to air. "Aydean?"

"Hmnn?"

I turned around quickly, Aydean had my phone in his hand and was pressing buttons.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking. Ohhhh-what do we have here?" he cooed slyly. He pressed a button and a beeping noise filled the air.

"What? What are you looking at? Give it here! There may be something on there you don't need to see!" I cried, trying to snatch the phone from his hands. He dodged my attempt and continued to look. He held out the phone, showing me something on the screen but not giving back the small device. MY eyes widened in surpirse and I felt my cheecks heat up. I imagined I was beat red. "Delete it."

"Aww. I think it looks nice," he said joyfully, obviously pleased with himself. "I think I'll send it to my phone!"

"No!" I said. 

He sighed. "You're right. My parents have my phone, I won't be able to." Taking his thoughtful moment as an opprtiunity, I regained possesion of my phone and deleted the picture of me in a white tank top with jeans. It was one of those pictures that you take above you and the cmaera faces down. My eyes were locked with the heavens and my legs were tucked safley underneath me. You couls see down my shirt, but thank god my bra was blocking any details.

"Aww. Damn," he groaned.

"Pervert! Besides, I looked ugly as hell," I said, sticking my noise in the air and dropping my phone onto a pile of clothes in the floor. He came up behind me and slid his hands over my stomach and let them rest there. I placed one hand over his and hooked the other around his neck. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I disagree. In fact, I think you looked ratther sexy," he whispered into my ear. I shuddered. That only made him laugh. "I'm not very comfortable with people near my ears or throat." He backed away, providing me space. I turned to face him and gave the sexiest smile I could. "I didn't say stop."

He grinned and kissed my forehead. "I have to go."

"God!"

"I know. But I promise, I'll see you soon." With that, he dissapeared out my window and into the night.  

I kicked off my shoes, jeans and untied my hair, and then settled into my bed. I still wasn't very sure how he could still love me after such a night.  It was crazy and strange, but hey. It all worked out. At least, I hoped it did.

 

The next day, Kodi insisted I come with him and Tristen and some girl into town. Apparently the girl was Kodi's date, and I was expected to go with Tristen. In other words, a double date. I was sitting in the fornt seat of Kodi's truck as we pulled into a paved driveway that led to a small house with a bunch of flowers and plants in the front yard. The green roof helped the earthy affect of everything. The grass was a lucious green and was complimented nicely buy occasional trees and a large pasture in the back, which held three or four horses. 

Once the truck came to a stop, Kodi nudged my shoulder and told me to get the girl. 

"Her name's Samantha," he said, winking. I rolled my eyes and exited the car.

A small stone path with lights at the perimeter proved to be useful for nightly visitors. I walked up the well polished wooden porch and eyed the small frog and mushroom stautes sitting next to the white door. I gave it a small tap and barks and howls erupted from the other side, followed by the screams of children. The door was opened by a woman who was holding a screaming baby in her arms. Her golden blonde hair was set in strands around her exhausted looking face. She was rocking tha baby back and fourth, trying to soothe it.

"May I help you?" she asked. Even though her face was wild and she looked a mess, her voice was kind and gentle.   

"Um, yes. I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for Samantha?" My voice was samll due to my shyness, but she seemed to hear me just fine. Her eyes sparkled and a smile formed on her face.

"Oh yes, of course! But wait, You're not her-?" She was looking at me suspicously.

"No ma'am, I'm his sister. I was asked to join them tonight," I assured her.

"Of course of course. I'm  so sorry. I'll go get her. Oh sweetheart, I hate to ask you, but do you mind holding little Greg for me?" she asked, her eyes pleading and full of concern.

"I would be honored," I said, holding out my arms for the crying baby. She placed him in my arms and ran upstairs, two toddlers trailing after her screaming "Momma!"

I looked down at the wailing infant and started swaying back and fourth, the same way Aydean had the previous night when we were dancing. All the while, I whispered to the child. "Shh shh. It's okay, sweetie. It'll be okay. No need to cry. Shh shh." Greg ignored me. A sudden thoguht crossed my mind and the memory of a song my Granny used to sing to me. I pulled the baby closer to me and began to sing.

"Are you mine in all this through, will you kiss me when I'm blue, will you whisper I love you and make all my dreams come true, will you share the good and bad bring me joy when I am sad. Tell me darlin' are you mine and only mine? Are you mine? All the time? All my own? No one else will ever do, I'll be yours and I'll be true."

When I finished, I notcied the crying had stopped. I looked down at Greg. His eyes were closed and his breathing was steady. He had fallen asleep in my arms. I smiled tenderly and continued to rock from side to side and hum mine and my Granny's tune.

The  lady quickly reappaered, with a younger girl whose hair was a lighter shade of blonde, and looked at me in surprise.

"My my," she muttered, staring from the sleeping baby, to me, and back t the baby. "How on earth did you manage that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just sang to him and he went out like a light."

"My godness," she mumbled, taking Greg from my hands, being careful not to wake him. "Well ya'll have fun now. Don't get in too late, Sammy!"

"Yes ma'am!" the blonde girl called, shuting the door behind her. She looked at em and smiled. "Sorry bout that. Got a million of them little suckers in the there. Cats, dogs, and kids alike!"

I smiled too. There was something about her that just made you want to smile. She seemed so happy and boppy and full of energy. "Aw, that's no big deal. I gotta deal with a bigger baby." I nodded towards Kodi, who was sitting in the dirvers seat, playing with his shirt collar. Tristen was watching us both intently. I shuddered and turned back to Samantha.

"I'm Samantha, by the way," she grinned, holding out her hand. I shook it.

"Nice to meet ya' Samantha, I'm-"

"Criss. I know. Kodi has told me so much about you. In fact, he doesn't shut up!" Her eyes scanned over me for minute. "Wow, you look just like him. You two really are kin! How does that work out?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You seem nice and easy going, how are you related to him?" she snickered, pointing to Kodi.

"Just lucky I guess," I said smiling.

Once we made it to the car, Tristen hoped out, letting us in. Samantha crawled in and claimed her place next to Kodi.

"Hey, baby," he said, kissing her on the nose.

"Hey sweet thing." She placed her head on his shoulder.

"You getting in or not?" Tristen asked imaptiently, pointing to the car. I flicked him a bird and climbed into the bed of the truck.

"What are you doin'?" Kodi called from the otherside of the glass that seprated me from the inside of the truck.

"There's only three seats!" I pointed out, settling into a spot against the tool box. Samantha leaned over and whispered something in Kodi's ear, but I couldn't tell what it was. The next thing I know, she's sitting in the back with me.

"Hi again!" she cried happily. She sat indian style with her back pressed to the side of the truck.

"How's it goin? What are you doin' back here?" I asked, settlign into a more comfortable posistion.

"Well, I ain't gonna have you stuck back here alone on the account of me!" She straightened her pink t-shirt and pulled it over her dark jeans. Her hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail with a pink ribbon. She looked very preppy, but was very nice. In a way,s he sounded like a other whenever she gave a command or statement. Probably from all them little ones.

"Well thank ya. You got any clue where we're going?" I asked.

She shook her head. "That ole' a*****e wouldn't tell me."

"He is an a*****e," I agreed. We both jerked back as the truck backed out of the driveway and swung into the road. "He's goin' to try and show off for ya," I warned.

"Aw, let him! Sides, I'm lookin for a little a thrill tonight!" There was a fiery gleam in her eyes that suggested she meant what she said. I liked this girl.

"Cool. I borught my knife, maybe we could rob a few banks, kick some a*s. Have a car chase." I flicked out my NightCrawler knife and allowed her to awe at the way it gleamed in the light of the fading sun.

"NightCrawler? Where in god's name did you get one?" she cried in amazment.

"It was a gift," I said, not tending to say any more bout where the knife came from.

She held out her tiny pale hands. "May I?"

"Sure, of course!" I placed the knife in her hands. She twilred it around, turning it over to admire it's beauty and sharpness. She reluctantley handed back.

"That's amazing. I've been looking for a good X-men pocket knife for years!" Samantha cried, sticking her head past the hood of the car, allowing the wind to whip at her face.

"Yeah. You like X-men?"

"Do I like X-men? Are you kidding! I love them!"

So for a good while, we talked about X-men, problems, mutant rights, our favorite characters, even who we thought looked good. Her favorite characters we're: Rouge, Mystique, NightCrawler, Wolverine, Charles Xavier, and Jean. Mine are: Rouge, NightCrawler, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Pyro, Iceman, and Beast.

"Hey, you wanna stand on the tool box and dance for passing cars?" Samantha suggested, a wild spark in her eyes.

"Hell yeah! But I don't dance," I said, standing up, almost falling once or twce, but holding my balance. We both stood on the silver box and waited for a car to come by. Tonight was surprisingly bus on the road. Samanthat Kindly taught me a few steps, but I didn't do anything wild. Anytime a car of younger guys would pass by, we would recieve honks, whistles, and even a few "Yeah baby!'s" When older people went by, we got either smiles or wrinkled frowns.

At one point, a red mustang full of guys that had passed us earleir had circled around and were trailing behind us. I'm talkin bumper to bumper. They had the windows down and one or two of them had there heads poked out the sun roof, watching us hungrily. A blonde boy pointed at us and licked his lips. Samantha giggled. I recoiled.  Then, she did the strangest thing, she walked over to the tailgate and bent forward. If she reached out, she would brush the hood of the car with her hands, that how close she was. She began toying with her shirt, and for a terrifying second, I thought she was going to flash them. But thank god she didn't. I find s**t like completley degrading and only w****s would do something like that.

"Take it off!" Blondie cried. She shook her head and walked back to the tool box. Well, there was an exaggerated swing in her walk, so I guess she strutted.

"Come on!" another boy shouted from the passenger side window. "You show us, we'll show you!" Howls and hoots filled the mustang as the guys agreed with him. One guy high fived another, and one slapped him on the back.

"Sorry boys, we're takin!" she shouted, wrapping her arm around me.

They all looked at us in awe, like a child drooling over a new toy. "You mean youre-?" At that moment, three more heads poked out of various windows.

"May-be! May-be not!" Samantha pulled me closer.

"What are you doing?" I whispered fiercily, becoming more uncomfortable by the second.

"Just play along!" she whispered back, laying her head in my lap. If she wasn't my friend I swear I would've knocked the s**t out of her and told her to go to hell, that I don't even fake that crap.

One guy looked around, his face red, and slunk back into the car. I noticed he kept eyeing the zipper region of his pants. It took a lot of will power not to burst into a roar of laughter. Samantha had noticed too. She stiffled a laugh and sat up. She pointed at the boy motioned for him to come over. I wasn't sure how we would, considering we were going 45 miles an hour down the road. It was a backroad, and there was barley anylight out, so no one could really see, but still. It would be hard and speaking of which...I highly doubted he would do it due to his current problem.

all the guys looked at him and punched him in the arm and shouterd:"You go, Drake! Hit that b***h!"

The boy I assumed was Drake just laughed and slunk back into his seat, his jacket lying in his lap. One of the guys jerked the jacket away and pointed it out to all the guys. They all burst into laughter, Drake's face growing redder by the second.

At that moment, we pulled off onto the highway. The red Mustang took a left, heading in the opposite direction.

"Bye!" we called together, waving at the still laughing boys as they dissapeared from view. We had to lay down in the truck bed in case we passed a police man, but we laughed all the while, clutching our sides it hurt so bad.

"That's was funny as hell!" Samantha shouted.

"Dude did you see that Drake's kid face when he realized it? My god that was good tv, right there!" I felt tears roll down my face as I struggled to speak through howls of laughter.

We continued to laugh  and barely noticed that the truck had come to a stop.

"Hey, we're he-what the hell's so funny?" Kodi peered over into the truck bed and watched us, unsure of what was so funny and why he wasn't informed on the joke.

"Oh, baby!" Samantha cried, still clutching her ribs. "You-you gota hear this!"

  We expalined the whole mess, both of us having to continue whenever one couldn't go one due to laughter.  But once we reached Drake and his little friend popping up to say hi, neither of us could hardly speak. Once we finally managed to choke it out, Kodi couldn't help but join is in our howls-which attracted alot of stares from family's walking past the truck. Tristen, however did not seem ammused. In fact, he seemed disgusted. At me. But for what? You know what, I really couldn't and didn't care less.

 Kodi took Samantha by the waist and tossed her in the air, spinning her around and finally sitting her on the ground. A sudden image of Aydean and me dancing in the woods by the moonlight flashed in my mind. I wanted to be here with him. But I wasn't, and I still had my brother and his wicked awesome girlfriend, so I could survive. As long as Tristen didn't get anymore funny ideas. We all walked into the theater, paired up. Samantha-you know what, I'm tired of saying Samantha, so I'll just say Sam- and Kodi were walking hand in hand, while Tristen and I were a good four or five feet away from each other. Even that seemed to close for me.

"You girls go ahead and find us a spot, we'll grab the tickest and drinks," Kodi offered, kissing Sam on the forehead.

"Kay, babe," she said winking at him. "I'll amke sure to get us a seat in the back. You know, so we can see better."

He chuckled and turned  around to talk to Tristen. We both walked into the theatre, talking about random crap that made no sense to anyone but us. We plopped down in two seats near the back row. The place wasn't very full at all, just a few people hear and there. We threw our legs into the seats beside us, saving them for Kodi and Tristen. A few minutes later, Both boys claimed their seats next to us. Not fifteen minutes into the movie, the door at the bottom of the large room swung open a group of people walked into the room. They were crazy late and had missed half the stuff. Realizing how late they were, the each hurried up the steps and claimed the final row behind us. At one point, of them stuck their feet the back of my chair. I ignored it at first, but eventually it started pissing me off. I asked them nicely to take their feet off, without turning to look at them.

"Yeah sure. Sorry," a gruff voise grumbled. The feet slunk away and hit the floor. Several minutes later, I became aware of the same pair of dirty tennins shoes resting next to my ear again. This time, I turned around to face them.

"Look, I've had en-" I cut myself off and stared in disbelief. "Oh hell no."

The boy stared at me and his eyes began to sparle with mischeif and a sly grin spread over his face. "Oh yes."

The blonde boy from the red mustang nudged his friends beside him and poitned at me. Suddenly, all the guys were looking at me with the same stupid, hungry expression I had seen earlier. One of them even had the balls to try and touch my chest from behind. I whirled around and smacked the s**t out of him.

"Why you little b***h!" he howled, standing up. 

I stood as well. The hadn't noticed Sam, and I doubted they would mess with her since she was praticlly sitting in Kodi's lap. And I tell you, Kodi looked rather meanacing with his hair  tied back in a slight ponytail and a pitch black shirt with scuffed up jeans. The scar on his forehead helped too. I deicded not to draw any attention, so I looked over at Tristen.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back!" With that, I took off running. I burst into the hallway and looked around franticlly, trying to figure out where to go. No time. The guys-yes, all of them-burst into the hallway and lunged at me.  I dodged, all of them falling into a pile on the carpet. I burst outside and thought that maybe I could find a good place to hide. Suddenly, I was knocked to the ground being crushed by the wieght of another body on top of me.  I tried to look up so I could indentify my attacker, but I was pinned.

"Look her you little b***h, I-" the voice cut itsel off. He started sniffing the air, then slowly, edged towards me. I could feel the withdraw of ari as he sniffed my neck. He shuttered and pulled away, but kept me pinned. I was suddenly flipped over on to my back. "It's you!"

"Get off me before I scream!" I threatned. I squirmed and tried to get away, but I couldn't. He was too strong.

Another one of the boys came out, huffing and puffing. When he noticed us, he walked over and kneeled beside me.

"Smell her," the guy on top of me said.

The boy next to me sniffed me and had the same reaction as the other guy. "It's her."

"Yup. Go get the others, now. The boss will be pleased." Once the other boy dissapered, the guy grabbed me and jerked me to my feet. He grabbed my shirt and drug me behind the theater. I wasn't sure what to expect, and frankly...I was afriad. He gripped me by the shoulders and slung me into the wall. "You've been givin' us the slip for quite sometime now, sugar. But we've got you now!"

"What do you want from me?" I demanded, trying to kick him in the nuts.

He dodged and laughed. "Frisky, are we? Well, no worries. Once this is over, I'll make sure you and me get a little alone time together. If you live, that is." His eyes were blazing with ammusement. He looked around impatiently. "Where is that b*****d?"

The group of boys edged around the corner, each of them watching me. Some looked surprised, some looked over joyed and a select few looked excited. The walked up to me and sniffed my neck. They each nodded in agreement at soemthing. 

"What are you gonna friggin do with me?" I shouted. A hand clamped firmly over my mouth and was followed by a fierce "Shh!!" I bit the hand. It didn't move. "Nice try."

"Drake, get the car. Whyite, call the boss! And Ben, help me tie her up. There was a flury of excitment as the guys scrambled about, doing what they were told. I jerked around as I was thrust onto the hard pavement. I swung my my foot into my captors dace, causing him to fall back in pain. The last thing I remebered was what felt like a trian colliding with my skull, causing darkness to sweep over me and claim my vision.

 

 

 

  

      ♥*In Loving Memory Of B.J The Bull. We Miss You So Much!!*                   

 

                         
 
                         ~Tori, Cody, and the Family~

    

 

 



© 2009 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Yes, everything mentioned about BJ is true. Cody, who plays Criss's brother in the Story(Only with a diffrent spelling), Is actually my Cousin in real life. We used to Help or Unkie and Nanny with the Cows until the family issues. Now we use the fields for plowing, hunting, and riding fourwheelers and dirt bikes.

~* Thank you.*~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
Added on August 20, 2009
Last Updated on August 23, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori