Bound by Forever(24)

Bound by Forever(24)

A Chapter by Tori
"

Criss has met Kodi's wild and reckless girlfriend, Samantha, and they have both had fun messing with a couple of boys. But Criss has been captured. And who is the Boss? Why are they doing this to her? I actually planned this part! FACE!

"

In then one moment I needed him more than anything, he was there. In the one second I thought my life was over, he led my away from the light.  The minute I completley gave up on everything, he took me by the hand and stood by me, giving me the strength to carry on. That is the true meaning of love, not just another hook up. But a life long promise. One that hurts to be broken.

 

 

Aydean's POV............

 

My heart was flying around inside me, smashing into my bones. It's restless energy had been sparked to life by what should have been sorrow. But it wasn't. It was...happiness. Joy. Enthusiasm. Love. Each time my heart jumped, I felt another stabing desire to see her again, to hold her tightly and never ever ever let her go. To cheerish her, and tell her that I need her. That I loved her. I was ready to pull her into me and claim her as my own, to make sure no one else ever came in harms distance of her. Even though I knew she was strong and able, I still craved to lay her down, cage myself around her and protect her form the pain and reality of life. If I could, I would take her back into the day's of peasants and dragons, and magic. I would get us a nice house out in the woods beside a river, and anything else she desired. I would take her back to he time where there were no guns, or bombs, or war and violence. Only peace and joy.

Unable to sleep, I jumped to me feet and began pacing the room. I knew I should've been sleeping, but I couldn't. It was impossible to sleep when you're heart is screaming and your head is pounding.You feel like you're about to burst if you cannot find that one person to realese all your love upon. You know if you come within sights distnce of her, you'll explode into a fury of kisses and hugs and "I love you's". That was exactly how I felt. I was wide awake and unable to think staright. My mind drifted off to a song she had forced me to listen to. Well, not so much forced. Even though I did put up a fight, I wanted to listen to it and was slwoly becoming more intrested in her genre of music. Let's see, what was it called? I should be sleeping, instead of keepin these late hours,I've been keeping,I've been pacing and retracing ,every step of every move,and even though I'm feeling so right,I'm so happy still I know,I should be sleeping instead of dreaming about you. That was how it went, but I still wasn't positive about the title. I couldn't even remeber who it was by. All I knew was that Criss was on my mind, and there was no way she was getting off.

I should have been mourning over losing my only friends, the only one's who could ever understand my wolf issues. But I wasn't. I should've been thinking about a way to get out of this hellhouse, but I wasn't. I should've been lying in my bed with my face in the pillow and a throbing headache. But I wasn't. There were so many things I should have been doing, but I wasn't on account of thoughts of her swimming about in my mind. Being in love with Criss was like that feeling you get when you walk outside right before a storm. Even with the dark, meanacing clouds blowing, and destruction staring you in the face, you feel so alive and charged. It's like the lightning jolted inside you and sparked every atom. You feel such a rush. You feel like running through an open field, your hair blowing in the wind and you just never want to stop. You feel so light, you think you're going to fly. And for a moment, you think you are. As the world zooms past you in a blur, you feel a starnge new power that only comes with the promise of rain.

If Criss was a storm, ready to unleash her fury upon me, sending all the rain and wind she possesed straight at me, then I was ready to get soaked. I was ready to dance and splash in the puddles, laughing like a child on a playground. I was ready to run with the wind, scream with the thunder, and dance with the rain.

 

Criss's POV...........

 

 When the darkness unlatched itself from my eyes, and I came to,  I thought I was going to black out again. I was so dizzy, that even though I was lying down, I thought I was about to trip and fall. I tried to move my arms, but they were strapped to my back by a thick plastic cord that held my hands together. My wrist stung with intensity of being completley stripped of your skin and jumping into a pool of lemon juice. In simplier words, it hurt like hell. My feet were also bound. The cold touch of leather against my legs brought me to my sense that I was in a car. The backseat, to be exact. I was lying down benathe the window, so I guessed no one could see me. No one but the two creeps in the front seat. I remained silent and still but didn't miss my oppritunity to take in my surrondings. I could tell by the interior that were in a mustang. The red mustang.

A gentle blast of air caught my legs and I shuddered. Wait-why were my legs cold? I wore jeans....I looked down and alomst cried out in fear. My legs were bare, my pants completley gone. I looked around and my eyes met the floorboard. My jeans were lying in a heap. Terror swept across me. I should've been thankful that they at least spared my underwear, but I was still freaking out. What had they done to me when I was out cold?

"Look whos' up!" a deep voice boomed. I didn't regonize it, but I did the next.

"Hey sweetcheecks, you have a nice nap?" The Blonde boy who had btoh flicked his tounge and at me and Sam and tackled me to the ground was sitting in the drivers seat, his eyes focused on the road. I could easily tell by the way the mirror was pointed.I was hoping to get a good look at him so once I escaped I could provide a description tot eh police.  He looked into the mirror and laughed. "Oh, smart girl." he tilted it down. A terrified half-naked girl was staring back at me, her dark brown hair a mess and her eyes wide in fear. It took me a second to realize that the girl was me.

"What did you do to me?" I almost shouted. The boy in the passengers seat turned to look at me. His pale blue eyes scanned my body and hovered over my chest for a moment, and finally found themselves stuck on my eyes. 

"What do you think?" he asked malicously, a weasly grin on his face. He tossuled his black hair and reached out to me. His hand rested on my thigh and started rubbing up and down. Up and down. Up and down. I tried to kick him, or at least jerk away, but I couldn't. I was rendered helpless. I looked down at my bare legs and then at him.

"Blondie, what did you do to me!" I demanded.

He laughed. "Nothing." I sighed in relief. "But I don't speak for Nathane, here."

The dark haired boy blew me a kiss and then licked his lips. Then he pointed to diffrent points on my body. each place he pointed to, there was a small, distinct bruise. Then I realized...they weren't bruises, they were hickeys. He tapped my neck. I couldn't see, but I knew what that meant.

"YOU DIDN'T YOU SICK B*****D!?" I shreiked. He placed a finger over my lips and shook his head.

"No, not yet. But I will soon. Very soon."

"Then why aren't briches on my legs?"

He chuckled. "You are so cute. I didn't screw you, but I did take pictures." He pulled out his cell phone and showed picture after picture of me lying in the back seat outcold. Each one held a more degrading and humilating action than the last. But not one revealed any sexual intercourse, so I felt slightly relieved about that. Even though he didn't do anything to me, he still had his filty lips on me. The hickeys were as much proof as I needed.

"Where are we going? Where are you taking me?" I heard my voice quiver, but It didn't break.

"Well baby, if you want...." Nathane unbuckled his seat belt and climbed in the back, sitting on top of me "I can take you to heaven."

"No thanks," I spat. And when I say that, I mean it literally.

Nathane wiped my saliva off his face and punched me in the jaw. Hard. "You better clam down, you little b***h. You're getting a little too uppity about where you stand." With that, he climbed back into the front seat, not bothering wiht his seat belt.

"Don't worry, you little skank, we're almost there." BLondie pressed the gas and the cars speed increase dramaitclly.

After several more minutes of drivng, we came to a quick stop.

"Here. Rub it on that tree over there. And take a bit of hair," Blondie comanded. Nathane exited the car and grabbed my feet, sliding me towards him. He grabed my jeans and stole a lock or two of my hair. He left the door open, so I could sort of kind see where we were. All I knew was that we were on an empty highway, parked on the side of the road, and the creep was rubbing my jeans on the trunk of a tree. He dropped my hair on the ground right in front of the tree. Once he was back in the car, we were off again. They stopped two or three more times to do this until we finally stopped for good. The rickety bouncing and shaking of the car suggested we were on a  dirtroad. Soon the crunch of gravel became apparent. Nathane turned to look at me. His body shook with the jerks of the car.

"Ya'know...this kind of turns me on."  He licked his lips one last time before turning back.

Once we stopped, both boys exited the car. Blondie came opened the door closest to my feet and drug me closer to him. He slung me over his shoulders like a sack of potaos and walked down a narrow trail that led deep into the woods we were now surronded by.

None of us said anything on the little walk.  Once we reached our destination, we were standing in a small field. The grass was knee high and very snakey. I was carried to the center of the field. Suddenly, shadows began emerging from the trees. One by one, twenty or thirty figures danced from the darkness into field. The moon provided enough light to see their outline, but nothing more. The final figure to emerge was also the tallest. It toward over all the others. Each shape it passed dropped to their knees and bowed. Once he was right up at us, Nathan and Blondie bowed, with me still on his shoulders. Then, each figure formed a circle around us. I flet uncomforatble considering I was there in my underwear. We slowly rose. The tall figure in front of me touched my face gentley and breathed in. He held up a samll strand of hair. I could tell that it was by the way it shone in certain angles in the light.

"It's is here. Release her," the figure commanded. It was male, that much I knew. He sounded older than Kodi, but not by much. I was lightly placed on the ground. Then the two idiots who kidnapped me bowed one last time and slunk away and melted into circle.

The man knelt beside me. I could see his face now. Well certain parts anyway. I saw enough to realize that he seemed familar. He was handsome, that was for sure. His hair was light blonde and almost looked white. His eyes were icey blue and sharper than a knife. He stroked my cheek. I flinched.

"Do not be afraid, miss. And for god's sake, someone find her some pants! She's shivering like a leaf," the man's voice went from calm and gentle to fierce and angry in a second. Blondie walked forward with my jeans. "Cut her loose." There was a surprising amount of Auhtority in  his voice. So he was the boss, huh? 

Blondie jerked his head forward, surprised by his command. "But sir, she might-"

"I said. Cut her loose." His voice was stern and held just as much ice as his eyes. Blondie looked unsure, but  brought the cord to his mouth and with one quick snap, he bit it in half and realsed me. His teeth were incredibly sharp, so I wasn't surprised. My first thought was to run. But with the circle of shadows, there was no way I'ld be able to get far. So I remained put. The man grabbed my hands and helped me to my feet. "I'm so sorry, miss. You'll have to forgive them. You know how a tomcat gets when he spots a beautiful feline such as yourself."

"No problem. But I doubt cats suck on other cats flesh," I said angrily, rubbing my bloody wrist. "Now do you mind telling me what I'm doing here? And who in the world are you?"

"Oh, please forgive my ill manner," he said apologeticlly. He took my hand and bent down to kiss it. "My name is Shaun. It is a pleasure to meet you. I believe we are on the outskirts of Floyd county. I found this qauint little field and thought it would be the perfect place!"

Floyd county? But that was in Rome. What where we doing out here? Floyd was a good ways away from Jackson and Madison county. 

"Perfect place for what?" I asked suspicously.

"Oh, you will find out soon enough, my dear. Soon enough," Shaun said, glancing up at the moon.

"Oh...Oh hell no!" A voice shreiked. I turned to the locate the voice. One of the Shadows had broken off from the circle and was advancing on me. By the slender yet shapily figure, I could tell it was woman. She was angrily stomping toawrds me.  She stopped in front of me, a scowl painted on her angular face. Her features were sharp and pointed. Except her lips. They were thick and blood red, shining underneath the light. Her Black hair was just as shiny as her black nails.

"This is the little b***h who was moving up on my man? Oh hellllll no!" she reared back her hand and clawed me across the cheeck. I kicked her as hard as I could in the gut, and then in the jaw.

"Don't touch me, b***h!" I said angrily, spitting on her.

She growled and got ready to pounce. She looked a lot like a cat."Here, Kitty kitty!"

That must have snapped her sanity becaus she lunged towards me. She was suddenly jerked back. She whispered as Shaun shook her as hard as he could by her hair. She whimpered in pain.

"ENOUGH! Aemelia, return to your place and never do anything like that again, or I will personally kill you!" He thrust onto the ground. She skidded across the grass, dirt flying form where whe had broken the first layer of soil. She limped back to the circle and continued to glare at me.

"Please forgive her. She's very jealous." Shaun brushed some dirt off his shoulder.

"Of what?"

"You."

"What do I have to be jealous of?"

"It seems you have caught the intrest of one of my...workers," he hesitated for a moment, thinking over what he said. His Blonde hair brushed against his face. his cool intense eyes were focused on me now. I had the strangest hint of deja vu, even though I was one hundred percent sure I had never seen him before in my life.

"Which one?" I asked, unsure of who the hell would actually like me. Other than Aydean.

"You'll see-oh, here he come now. Welcome back!" Shaun turned to the trial and smiled. A shadow walked calmy into the clearing, getting closer and closer. It wasn't until he was right op on me that I realized how serious this was. Once he saw me, he stopped immediatley in his tracks. His face held shock and surprise.

"What are you doing here?" we shouted at the same time.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Tristen screeched, pointing at me.

"She is the one." Shaun placed a hand on my shoulder.

"What? That's impossible!" he grabbed me by my shoulders and inhaled the air in front of my deeply. He shuddered and took a shaky step back. "NO! Why her? Of all the people on this worhtless planet! It had to be her!"  

"Tristen! What are you doing here!? Tell me what's going on! Where is Kodi? Is he okay?" I shouted above his frantic protests.

"Yes yes, he's fine! WHY YOU!!!!! Why the hell did it have to be you!?" he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. For a second, I thought he was going to cry. He stroked my hair. "This can't be happening. It can't. I love you, how could this have happened?"

My muscles tensed. What the-? Did he just say he loved me? Holy crap, WHAT WAS GOING ON? "w-what? What's happening?"

"I love you...so much! Why? Why? Why?" he whsipered into my ear.

"Shaun, we have to let her live!" Tristen pulled away and fasced Shaun, praticlly hitting his knees.

"She's the only key to finding them. So, hush up!" Shaun comanded.

Tristen shut his mouth, but his face was still deprived of color. He gave me one more quick sniff before backing away. What was with everyone sniffing me? I didn't smell that bad, did I? Shaun's nose started twitching. He quickly truned to face the trail.

"IT'S THEM!! PREPARE YOURSELVES!" he shouted.

All the figures, which I had now figured where people, tunred to face the trail, but reamined in theire fromation. All was quite as we waited. And Waited. And waited. A figure burst from the trees and landed in front of Shaun. Another one burst from another part of the forest and stopped to the left of me. One more landed in front of me, and a final figure landed to the right.  They each were standing in a I'll-kick-your-a*s-into-next-thursday kind of stance.

The one person who had landed to my right suddenly relaxed their posture and and gasped.

"CRISS!"

"Aydean!"

I ran forward, both of us colliding into each other. He held me close and kissed my forehead. I had never felt so safe before in my life. All the comfort of knowing he was hear to hold me was enough to make all my worries vanish just like that. He stroked my hair and rocked me back and fourth. For once, I didn't gave a damn about all the people watching. I couldn't care less who saw us sharing such strong affection. I felt that if I wanted to, I would make love to him right here, no matter who watched. But I wasn't going to. I couldn't, I wouldn't, and doubted I ever would. 

"Oh thank god you're alive. I was so afraid that-uhg! God I love you!" he whsipered fierciley in my ear.

"Shh shh," I hushed, burrying my face into his shirt. "It's okay. I'm okay. I love you too."

"Touching. Now stand!" Shaun shouted. We both stood and backed away, completing the sqaure . If I had moved a few yards to the right, then we had have a pentagon within a circle. But I refused to leave Aydean's side, so it remained a square.

Trsiten began sniffing the air and his nose settle at Aydean. His eyes began glowing in anger. 

"YOU!" he shreiked. "You are the one who has calimed her!" he began advancing towards me and Aydean.

"What is it you?" Aydean hissed.

"Everything! I love her! I could so much more for than you ever could!" he pointed a finger at us.

"Well guess what? I love her too! And she chose me, get over it!" Aydean pulled me closer.

"Oh yeah, tough guy? I guess she didn't tell yuo about our little kiss the other day?" he shot. 

I wasn't planning to get involved, but I wasn't going to sound like a tramp.

"You dipshit, you kissed me! You kissed me, tried to rape me, looked down my shirt, and kissed me again! Each time you got your a*s kicked, too!" I growled. 

He drew back in shock and what looked like hurt, but quickly regained his cool.

"Criss...why won't you just admit it? You want me as much as I want you," he placed a hand over my heart. I smacked his hand away and twisted my torso away from him.

"Hands off, buddy!" Aydean growled, taking a protective step in front of me. "she's mine!"

Tristen's eeys narrowed. "A fight, is what you wish?" He raised his fist and spread his legs, making his stance more solid.

Aydean also raised his fist. "Bring it."

"NO!" Shaun shouted, grabbing Tristen by the collar. He slung him in the air and slammed him into the ground. This son of a b***h was strong."There will be no fights! Not unnessecary ones, anyway! Tristen, back off. And you-" Shaun pointed a finger at Aydean"-keep you're mouth shut and don't provoke him!"

"Don't tell me what to do! You're not my father!" Aydean said, taking another fearless step forward. I could see the fire raging in his eyes and the lightning flashing across his face. He was now face to face with Shaun. Shaun was slightly taller, but only by an inch.

Shaun only smirked and patted Aydean's head."Cute boy, cute." 

Aydean grunted and pulled away.

"Line up!" Shaun shouted, his eyes scanning the large circle in front of us.

SUddenly, all the people walked forward. They kept walking clsoer and closer. Step by step. The circle was growing tighter and tighter until we-Adydean, Scott, Derek, Trey, and myself,-were all back to back with each other. I could see the faces of all the toehr people. Some looked inteeligent adn buisness like, while others were savage and beastly looking. I looked over at Scott. He was staring at Shaun with wide eyes and a place complexion. His face held both fear and shock. I didn't know much about Scott, but I was pretty damn sure he wasn't afraid of the odds-five against fifty. No, something else was bothering him...but what?

"S-Shaun?" Scott stuttered, staring fearfully at him.

Shaun peeked at Scott through the corner of his eyes. Once he spotted Scott, he appeared shocked. But, that didn't last too long. Quickly, almost imdeaitley, his expression returned to that of a aristocratic high society man. Professinal, calm, collective, and mysterious.

"Well, this is quite surprise," he looked over Scott continusly, circling him like a vulture and studying him up and down. He shook his head in dissaproval. He made a tsk tsk sound his tounge and grabbed Scotts jaw firmly in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" Scott cried through his forcefully pursed lips.

"Hmnhm? Oh, that. Buisness, my dear. But, you know how it is, right? Of course you don't. You're still as foolish and naive as ever. What would Mother and Father think if they saw you like this?" He snatched the hat off of Scotts head and threw onto the ground. "You are a disgrace."

Scott lowered his gaze and stared at the gorund. He looked so hurt, I wanted to beat the everloving s**t out of Shaun for making him feel that way. His eyes dropped heavy with pain and were slightly glazed over, as if he was about to cry. Wait-did he say Mother and Father? What the hell?

"Tie them up!" sneered Shaun. "All except for Scott. He gets to watch us bring justice to his friends."

"No-!" Scott cried. But it was too late.fifteen people rushed at us. (That's three people per person) I cried out as I was pinned to the ground. The preassure of another human being on my back prevented the air from flwoing through my lungs. I layed still, as if I had surrendered. Then, once the preassure lightened slightly, I bucked forward and jabbed the tip of my sneaker straight into my attackers groin. He cried out and doubled over. For some reason, the two who had orginally ran wiht him to tie me up didn't see me as a threat and went to help the toehrs bring down Aydena and the rest of them. THey were having one hell of a time. Each person that jumped onto Aydean, or Treys back ended up diving head first into the ground. If anyone touched Derek, he would grab there arm and twist it into an impossible angle until it snapped and hung lip against the persons body.

I turned around in time to see a tall man lung towards me. A sudden flash of Sabertooth lunging after Wolverine flashed in my head. I waited for a second, and then slung my foot upward, slamming it into his jaw. He cried out and fell on top of me. I felt his weight crushing me. It had become hard to breathe, and I couldn't get out.  Suddenly, my breath came in gasps as the heavy body was lifted from me. I looked up to see Tristen pulling the man off of me.

"Are you alright?" he called, concern masking his face. Even after I had rejected him, he decided to help me. Maybe he wasn't so bad.Criss, What are you talking about? Don't forget, he was in with this idiots! I just nodded my thanks and took off to help the others. I may not of had strength or anything on my side, but I did have the element of surprise.

I decided to help Trey first. He was easily dodging blows from a husky looking guy who was missing a few teeth. Each time the guy missed, Trey would manage to get in a punch at the head. But it didn't really do anything. I kicked the buff guy as hard as I could in the back of the legs. At the same time. He cried out in pain, but didn't fall. He turned his attention to me.  slunk into a ball as he towered over me, his fist raised. The guys eyes grew wide and he dropped to his knees, then smakced against the ground. I looked up at Trey, who was standing over the body smiling.

"how did you-?" I shouted. He grabbed the guy by the head of the hair and pulled him to his knees. Then, with two fingers, he jabbed a spot behind his ears, then quickly jabbed him again at some spot on his neck. He dropped the guy and gave me a thumbs up, then took off to find another person to fight. I thought I understood. I found a guy who was smaller than me, but was just as fierce as the giants that stomped around the field. He swung around and thrust his foot at my gut. I cried out and fell backwards onto the ground. He didn't have time to laugh before I was on my feet, jabbing the points Trey had showed me. The little guy tensed up and fell to the ground. He looked at me wihtout moving. He couldn't move. He was paralyzed....whoa. I grinned in delight and went off to target some more people.

Right in the middle of  jabbing someone's neck, a pair oh hands slid around my waist and pulled me back. I broke away and went back  to finish off my prey. I swung my foot towards him. He ducked and picked me up, then slung me to the ground. The hands returned.

"Criss, come on! I have to get you out of here!" I thrashed about and tried to protest, but  Tristen wasn't going to have it. "Stop squirming!" I continued to twist and turn like a madwoman. 

"TRISTEN!?" I didn't bother to idenitify the voice. I was too focused on getting out of his grip. Tristen stopped and tunred to face the person.

"But sir, I can't let her get hurt!" he protested.

"I don't care! She's a criminal, she must be punished!"

"But-"

"Hand her over!" 

Tristen hesitated. With a sigh and an unhappy grunt, he walked me over to Shaun and pushed me into him. Shaun grabbed my arm roughly and squeezed hard. I winced, but didn't cry out. I was going to do my best to prevent him from noticing how bad it hurt. He spun around, wiht me still in his possesion, and held my arm in the air like a winnner at a race standing on the first place box while confitei fell and wine and beer bottles popped open and alcohol flew everywhere. Only, this wasn't all fun and games and getting drunk. This was serious.

"STOP!" Shaun shouted. As if he had hit the pause on some universal remote, everyone froze and looked at him. And me. "Derek! If you and your friends want to keep her alive, then surrender!"

"NO!" I screeched.

He looked at throughout the frozen battle scene. "Well?" He looked at Aydean-who's face was as pale as a ghost- and smirked. "Do you not care for your little girlfriend?" Shaun lowered my arm and twisted it around my back and jerked it. I bit my lips so hard it drew blood. I couldn't make a noise. Shaun, obviously annoyed by my silence at not making a sound, reached into my pocket. He dug around for a second and pulled out my knife. F**k! Damn! S**t! Son-of-a-b***h! F**k f**k f**k!!! I screamed inside my head. he flicked open the blade and pressed it agianst my throat. What was happening? I normally had such a high pain tolerance. Why did ths hurt so bad. I still kept my lips tightly shut. Shaun growled and grabbed my hand. He pressed the blade to my wrist and made a quick slice. I couldn't help it this time. I let out a small whimmper. I watched the blood drip from my wrist onto the dirt below. Drip.Drip. Drip. Drip. There was now a small puddle of blood at my feet. Even though I knew it was bad, I couldn't help but be fascinated by the shiny red liquid. For a small terrifying split second, I wanted him to do it agian. But that quickly passed, and I gave myself a mental lashing for it.

"Uh-oh. The poor things hurt. And it's all your fault," he hissed. I could hear the smile forming on his lips. "Surrender now, and she won't be hurt anymore."To my surprise, Aydean wasn't the first one to admit defeat. Trey was on his knees with his hands in the air before the first drop of blood had escaped my wound. Then Aydean. Then Scott. Derek looked around.

"Derek! Get down!" Aydean and Scott hissed at the same time. He looked at them.

"Derek! Do it! Forget your stupid pride. Surrender!" Trey snapped. Derek looked at him, then at me. Ice had claimed his dark brown eyes and completley froze them. His next words definetly sent a chill throught my body.Followed by a slight sting of insultment.

"Why should I?" he sneered. "What is she to me? I'm not the one who loves her! I couldn't care less what you do to her." Scott stood up and began advancing on Derek."What are you doing? Get back!"

"No!" Scott said. His voice held as much ice as Dereks had moments ago.  He didn't stop until his nose was inches away from Derek's. "I'm sick and tired of your selfish s**t! You never think about anyone but yourself, you don't care about the feelings of your friends! You're too focused on the rules to do the right thing! Even if you don't love her, we do! Now, Get on your f*****g knees!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Scott didn't seem like the kind of person to just explode like that. And, did he say he loved me? He said We....they love me?

When Derek refused to get on his knees, Scott actually reared abck his fist and hit him as hard as he could in the face. Derek stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. He wasn't unconcios, but he was definetley loopy. Scott mumbled something and got back on the ground.

"Don't!" I cried. "Don't give up because of me! He's going to kill us anyway! Don't-"

Suddenly, something hard collided with my head. Darkness consumed me and I felt a strange weight on my hand release as I smakced to the ground. There was something warm and sticky pressed into my face, but I didn't know what. it tasted kind of salty. I relaxed and let the darkness take me away.

 

 

 



© 2009 Tori


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
Added on August 23, 2009
Last Updated on September 27, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori