Bound by Forever(25)

Bound by Forever(25)

A Chapter by Tori
"

Tristen has been revealed as the one behind all this catywampus s**t. And I myself am extremly pissed and I HAVE HAD IT WITH DEREK!!! That's saying something considering I'm the writer.

"

I swear, whenever she was next to me, I felt as if all the hate in this world couldn't phase me. All weapons and bruises and punches and beatings couldn't harm me. I truly was the most powerful and dominant of all the males in the world. If one of God's personal angel's chose me willingly to be with, and stay with me through sickness and health, then I really must have been meant for greatness.

 

 

Aydean's POV..........

 

 

A groan escaped Criss's bloody lips. I sighed deeply in relief.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, her eyes fluttering open. She looked around in confusion and discomfort. I could imagine those thick ropes digging into her hands and feet didn't feel so good, so she had every right to grimace when she moved. Her eyes met mine, and continued to stare up at me. Although she was staring directly into my eyes, I didn't think she was seeing anything. Finally, a light sparked behind those green eyes. They were so beautiful. And strange. The inner part, just around the pupil, was a light caramel brown. Then, there was a thin, distinctive line of turquise blue, framed by a shade of green that I could not find a name for.

"Aydean?" she groaned.

"I'm here," I assured, adjusting my own bound wrist. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah...I guess. Where in the world are we?" she asked, straining to sit up. 

I opened my mouth to tell her, but someone else answered for me.

"You are in my hands. And, if you do not do what I say, I just might drop you," Shaun, the blonde haired dick, said calmly. He looked from me, to Criss,to Derek, to Scott, to Trey, then back to me. "well, now that everyone is accounted for, shall we begin?"

"What do you want from us?" Derek demanded, his voice holding a familar amount of authority.

"We wish to challenge you to a Dikeina," he said smirking.

"What?" Derek boomed, his voice reverberating through the dark forest.

"Yes. Your pack-" he point to Derek's pitiful excuse for a pack-" Versus mine."

I observed the many faces that surronded them. Great. Each one was grinning malicously, their eyes glowing with excitment. I figured I was going to have to fight, so I tried to deciede which one might want to face me. If the Tristen boy was chosen, I was 100% positive he would choose me. I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down at Criss, her eyes were big and she was staring at me.

"Aydean?" she blinked.

"Yes, my dear?" It felt strange calling her "my dear", but it was also heart warming to see her beautiful cheeks turn bright pink.

"What is a Dikeina?" she whispered.

"Well, it is tradtional fight between two packs. The number of contributes must be even for each pack, so they will have to choose four of their own to fight. We will fight to the death..." Her face drained of color. "Or until one pack admits defeat." She sighed deeply.

I slipped my legs through my arms so my bound hands were now in the front of my torso and threaded Criss through them. I used my arms as a protective cage around her. I saw the Tristen fellow glaring at me. I ignored him. Jealous fool. Of course, If I was him I would be wanting to rip my head off as well.

"But, you're not part of the pack anymore," she reminded.

"Yes, yes I know. But I'm a wolf, so I'll have to fight."

"Well, you have to promise that if things get too bad, you'll surrender. Promise?" she looked up at me. The pain and desperation in her eyes and voise left me with no choice but to agree with her terms.

"I promise."

"Thank you," she said smiling.

"Alright," Derek said. "We accept. If we win, you must set us all free and never bother us again."

"Deal," Shaun said. "And...If we win, we got the pleasure of spilling your blood."

"Deal."

I had an eeire feeling that it didn't matter who won, blood was going to be shed. A lot of it.

"Alright. Let me choose my fighters. Tristen." Figures."Aemeila." A dark haired woman stepped forward."Jaryed." A blonde boy borke away from the line of anxious wolves. Criss hissed as he walked forward. I didn't like him much other, espically since he just winked at her."Nathane." This boy's smell lingered strongly on Criss's body. I glared at him and flared my nostrils. Concealed anger was boiling inside me. "And myself."

"Why have you choosen five? There are only for of us," Derek shouted. He and the others were just as bound by ropes as me and Criss, but he still had his same I'm-in-charge voice.

Shaun laughed. "She is fighting," he chuckled, pointing a long, pale finger at Criss.

"No!" I shouted. "She's not a wolf! She is not elligable to fight!"

"That is for me to decide. Afterall, I'm the won who issued the battle. And, if I'm correct, you two are Bond together. Meaning, she is part of you, and you of her. Thus, giving her the soul of a wolf. The girl fights."

I looked down at Criss. "It's okay Aydean. I...I want to fight." Through her  forced smile, I could see pain and fear. She didn't want to fight. She just didn't want to upset me anymore than I was. It didn't work.

"Criss," I growled. She blinked in surprise. "I swear on my life I will not let anything happen to you.  I know you do not want to fight, so, I want you to surrender. The minute you go up there. Understand?"

"But if I do, You'll loose, and that means we'll all die!" she protested.

"Trust me...I'll get you our of here. Just do it. Promise?"

She bit her lip and thought my request over. Finally, she nodded. "I promise."

"Alright. First, Nathane. Choose your opponent." Shaun pointed to each of us.

The boy stepped forward. He pointed to Trey. One of the men from the unchoosen came and cut his ropes loose. He stood.

I won't even bore you with the details of the fight. It was quick and simple. In less than a minute and a half, The Nathane boy was lying face down in the dirt. Trey had paraylzed him by jabbing is pressure points, then easily broke his neck. With a grin, Trey returned to his spot next to Scott-who gave him a high five. The Blonde boy, Jaryed, went up against Derek. Again, no competion. At all.  Blondie was dead in a matter of seconds. I looked down at Criss. Her eyes were watching in both terror and deep intrest. Her lips were slightly parted as if she was waiting for more. She watched them drag Blondie's body to a mound of dirt with the other boy's body.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked grimly. She looked up at me and bit her lip, not responding. Her nostrils flared, just like they always did when she was in deep thought. I squeezed her tighter against me, fearing if I let her go she might float away.

"Alright brother. It's down to you and me," Shuan said mockingly. He smirked and looked down at Scott. "Well, get up! UNTIE HIM!"

The minute Scott was on his feet, you could see how terrified he was. His knees were trembling, as well as his lower lip, his eyes were wide in terror, and he was obviously unstable. However shaken he was, he managed to choke out, "Human skin or canine?"

Shuan thought this over. Then, he said," Wolf."

With that, they both stripped naked and got ready for the small, nervous boy in the middle of the battle field to shout "Fight!" Criss stired uncomfortabley in my arms. I looked down at her. Her eyes were looking directly at the dirt in front of her and her cheeks were red. I chuckled. At least  I wouldn't have to worry about her staring at some other guy's junk.

"FIGHT!"

Instead of lunging forward, they began circling each other,still human, eyes locked.

"So, young brother, how did you manage to end up on my hitlist?" Shaun asked.

"I'm different. I didn't choose a life of high society murder," Scott growled.

"No you chose a foolish life. Of course, you are a fool. Mother and Father always thougth so. I was the favorite, you know. They never liked you," Shaun said.

"You lie!" Scott hissed.

"Nope."

Scott let out a cry and lunged forward, quickly shifting into his wolf skin in mid air. He landed on top of Shaun, he waited several seconds before turning into his wolf. They were both Sandy blonde wolves with blue eyes. The only diffrence was that Shauns eyes were much more cool and collective than Scotts. Scott had never mentioned he had a brother, but I wasn't really very surprised. Much like Criss, this summer completley made me shock-proof.

They rolled around on the ground for several minutes before stumbling to their feet-er, paw.. They were both beat up very bad.

"You know, you always were the weaker one. Face it. I am better than you!" Shaun howled. Criss was watching, completley aware of what was being said.

"Aydean...why....how can I understand them? How do I know what they are saying?" she asked me.

"Well, I guess when our souls connected as one it gave you my understanding of what our kind says."

"Oh," she said, turning back to the two brothers. Blood stained their yellow fur, giving them the look  of a tramp wondering about an alley late at night.

"So," Shaun said mockingly. "Sha'll we continue?"

Scott lowered his eyes. Not once had he met Shaun's gaze. I  knew this was going to end badly. Only one could live, and it was obvious Scott couldnt kill his brother even if he tried. This could only end in blood and tears. 

 



© 2009 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Please, review, even if you didnt like it, or you only read a little bit, please!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
Added on September 27, 2009
Last Updated on November 15, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori