Bottom's Up

Bottom's Up

A Story by Tori
"

This is just a clip I'm using in Bound by Forever. I couldn't wait to write and put it on here...so if you're following the stroy, then this will probablly be extremley cunfuzzilng. Sorry. Just piece it together the best you can. If not...same thing.

"

Aydean’s POV……

 

“Welcome home, baby!” I cried as the front door opened and Criss walked into the living room. Well, it was actually more like a stumble.

Criss fumbled into the room, her eyes heavy and her head bobbing. She looked half asleep.

“Hey, sweet cheeks!” she said, her voice extremely slurry. The seriousness of her voice was scary because that was something she would NEVER say.

“um…hey sweet thang?” I offered.

She smiled and puffed out her chest, then started walking towards me. Her hips were swinging in an exaggerated yet completely jaw-dropping motion. She placed her arms around my neck and wrapped one of her legs around my waist, pushing everything from her thigh up into me. She tilted her head, looking like a rag doll. I grinned.

“Kiss me,” she purred, She didn’t have to tell me twice. I knew I should have been concerned about her overly sexy actions, but I wasn’t. And how could I be with her attacking me? I closed my eyes and puckered up. She slammed her mouth into mine…and forced my lips wide apart. I opened my eyes quickly as her tongue danced around mine. I pulled away, sensing something was amiss. She was huffing and puffing.

“Criss…” I didn’t have time to finish. She violently shoved me, forcing me onto the couch. She hoped into my lap and slipped out of her t-shirt. She was wearing her famous black tank top beneath it.

“Criss,” I cried breathlessly through her open mouthed kisses. I still don’t get how she did this, but she pinned me against the cushions and ripped my shirt off my back. Her lips explored my torso. As great as it felt to have her so close to me and so willing, something was wrong. Dead wrong. I grabbed her wrists and held her out at arms length. Her eyes were blank and foggy.

“Criss! You’re drunk!” I cried, remembering that look from when my father would return after hours of drinking and come upstairs to tell me how worthless I was and beat me until I bled.

“No I’m not,” she chimed, stretching each word like an innocent yet seductive child. She escaped my hold and clasped the zipper of my jeans between her teeth. I let out a sharp breath as she tugged downward. I pulled her back again, scared of how close I was to letting her continue.

“Yes you are! You know you’re not yourself!” I said, trying to be calm with her. Drunk people were overly emotional, and she was the last person I wanted to upset.

“I’m perfectly fine!” she hissed, crawling back into my lap. She bit my throat. It reminded me of several months back when I was the one snapping at her neck.

“No you’re not!” My voice was shaking, as well as my hands. I had to take several discipline breaks so I could scold myself for almost caving in to her advances. I took one or two deep breaths. Come on Aydean! We can get through this. Just don’t give in! Easier said than done.

I completely lost all control for a split second and returned her kiss. But, when I did, it didn’t feel right. Don’t get me wrong, I loved they way her lips felt against me, but…it was as if she wasn’t there. There was no passion or love behind her kiss. Just a drunk soul desperate to sleep with someone. I couldn’t possibly let her go through with this. Or myself.

I doubled over and pressed her into the couch, my hands firmly pinning her into the soft, scratchy fabric. She squirmed and thrashed about, but once she realized there was no way she was getting out of my grip, she collapsed against the cushions, glaring up at me as if she would kill me.

“Let me go!” she cried.

“No!”

“Damn it, Aydean! I said let me go!” she was close to screaming now.

“If I do, then you’ll try to seduce me!” I explained firmly.

“No I won’t! I promise!” When she saw that her promises meant nothing to me in this state, she tried out a new tactic. She pushed out her lower lip. “So, you don’t want me?”

“No. I mean-yes! Uh…God! I want you, but not while you are like this! You don’t know what you’re saying! If you weren’t so damn drunk, you wouldn’t even think about this kind of stuff! You’d be the one saying ‘no,’ not me! I…I can‘t let you loose it all like this! I refuse to as well! So, until you are both sober and sane, I will not allow you to do this!” She was such a damn trickster.

Suddenly, her eyebrows furrowed, her lower lip quivered, and small noises started to escape her parted mouth. Suddenly, she burst into loud sobs and tears streamed down her face. She looked so pitiful when she cried. I scooped up her unresponsive body and walked into our bedroom. Carefully, I placed her down on top of the sheets. She lied there, curled into a ball. Each tear that streamed down her beautiful face broke a piece of my heart. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I couldn’t sleep in the same bed with her, she might try and seduce me in my sleep. As long as she was the way she was, anything was possible. The minute I shut the door, I collapsed to the floor. I buried my face in my hands and rubbed my fingers through my hair. I felt as if I was going to cry myself.

After a good thirty minutes of sitting there feeling sorry for myself, I decided to take my filth over to the couch. I pulled a blanket from the hallway closet and draped it over my bare shoulders. Once I reached the couch, my muscles unlocked and I completely fell into it’s waiting fabric like a building falling after a demolition. I curled up as well, guilt, anger and shame swimming through my body. I felt terrible because I refused and Criss was now upset, but I felt even worse because I wished she wouldn’t stop. I was angry because she did stop. But I did feel slightly proud because I didn’t allow her to go all the way. But still…I sighed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. However, all night I was forced to lie awake listening to Criss’s heartbreaking, pain staking cries. Try falling asleep with that on your conscience.

 

Criss’s POV…………

Aydean’s rejection stung worse than the pain of having one’s eyes gouged out and then drizzled in hot sauce. It wasn’t a nice feeling, that’s for sure. I felt so low and miserable. How could I have ever thought he loved me? He wouldn’t even sleep with me, let alone stay with me the rest of my life. Foolish, stupid girl. That’s what you get for giving out your heart. Twice. You think you would’ve learned the first go around! But no, you just had to fall into the deception of this guy being different than the other one. STUPID!

 

I squirmed beneath the covers, feeling so cold I thought I was going to freeze. I longed to have Aydean’s warm body lying next to mine. No amount of heaters, or blankets, or rays from the sun could provide the comforting heat that illuminated from him whenever he held me close. No. My heart was broken, my mind new better, and yet my body wanted him so damn bad I could’ve killed for his attention. For his lust. For his love.

 

Later that night…..

I awoke to a terrible smell and a pounding headache. I felt as if a band of drummers had elapsed inside my head and was pounding away at a random rhythm. I discovered the source of the smell. Two piles of scattered vomit was lying in the floor. One was dried and crusty, the other fresh and liquidy. It gave off a strange odor. It was quite pungent of beer and stomach acids. But…I hadn’t drunk recently, so why was it smelling of alcohol. Aydean can probably tell me.

 

“Aydean,” I mumbled. No response. I turned around, expecting to see his handsome face lying gently in pillow as he breathed soundlessly, lost in his dreams. Instead, all that found my blurry vision was empty air and white sheets. I began to panic. Where was he? Why wasn’t he lying beside me? I checked the digital clock on my nightstand. It read 3:30 A.M. I completely freaked out. What if he didn’t make it home from work? What if he was walking home and got hit or kidnapped? What if the wolf council found him and killed him? What if the police found us and took him to prison? Why wasn’t he here?

“Aydean!” I screeched, clasping my hands tightly around my temple in panic. “AYDEAN!” I screamed his name over and over again. I began frantically thrashing about under the covers. Fresh tears dropped from my eyes and fell onto the covers. Suddenly, the bedroom door burst open and a dark figure stumbled inside. It’s massive hands grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me softly.

“Criss! Criss! Calm down! What’s wrong? Criss!” it’s voice repeated.

“Aydean!” I cried.

“Yes, yes, Criss! I’m here! Shhh,” Aydean assured. I shot forward into his arms, feeling that no matter how much he touched me I would never be able to fully take him in. I wrapped my arms around him. And my legs. I did everything in my power to mold him into a cage around myself. I couldn’t loose him.

“It’s alright. I’m here. Shhh. Shhh,” he whispered soothingly into my hair as my tears rolled over his bare chest. “Would you like me to sleep in here?”

“Nah s**t!” I blubbered through my tears. I assumed it was obvious considering I had just called his name over and over again and thrashed about like a mad woman. What I wanted to know was why he wasn’t in the bed in the first place! I decided to handle all that in the morning. Right now, all that matter was lying in the arms of the man I loved.

That morning……..

 

My eyes fluttered open to the morning light pouring through the open blinds. I stared deep into Aydean’s eyes. They stared back. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

“How do you feel?” he asked, helping me sit up.

“I feel…dizzy,” I answered, trying to not fall backwards.

“I’m not surprised. You’ve had quite a night,” he said with a grin, as if he knew something I didn’t.

“Why? What happened? Where were you? Why is their puke in the floor?” the questions poured unwillingly from my mouth. He placed a finger against his lips and closed his eyes, thinking something over thoughtfully. “Aydean?”

His eyes jerked open. He sighed. “You don’t remember anything? Really?” I shook my head, feeling stupid. He sighed. “Well, you came home drunk as a sailor yesterday.”

“What?” I said in disbelief. So that explains the beer-smelling vomit. Speaking of which…I needed to clean that up. He nodded. “Why weren’t you here when I woke up?”

He bit his lip. “I was sleeping in the living room.”

“Why?”

“It-it doesn’t matter. Just…no big deal.” by the sorrow and guilt in his eyes, I knew it couldn’t be nothing. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Aydean…what happened last night? Exactly.” He looked up, his eyes meeting mine. He let out a breath.

“Well,” he began. “After you came home drunk…you tried…” his voice trailed off. He looked away, as if he was disgusted to even be in my presence. What had I done to him last night?

“I tried to what?” I had to know so I could make it right.

“You…you tried to have sex with me,” he said, lowering his gaze to his lap.

My cheeks heated up. I…I did what? No…there had to be some mistake.

“Are…are you sure?” I asked, skeptical about what he had just said.

He grinned and gave a small chuckle. “You were so determined you tore my shirt right off my back. I had to throw away the shreds of cloth.”

I placed my hand over my mouth. A new question began haunting my thoughts. “Did we-?” I stopped myself.

He shook his head. I sighed in relief.

“I feel terrible!” he cried.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because…I came so close to letting you-I mean I almost-damn! I almost let you do it. I even considered…you know, participating. And I feel like such a snake!” He rested his forehead on his knees. “What kind of a lover am I if I can’t even control myself? How am I supposed to keep you safe when I’m the greatest danger?”

I wrapped my arms around him. It was my turn to do the comforting.

“Aydean…I love you. And sure, I would have been upset if something had happened last night. But not for the reason that you think.” He looked up at me. “I would be upset that I wasn’t able to remember or to give anything back. Not because it happened against my conscious will.”

He sighed deeply, then wrapped his arms around me. We both laid back down, tangled in each others arms. I rolled over on top of him and placed my ear against his heart, my cheek resting on his left breast. He stroked my hair gingerly and began to sing to me. I loved it. The song. His voice. This moment. Him. All of it. I was just glad this was a memory I would remember.

© 2009 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this alot cool storyline and loved the charcaters..overall i thought you great on this one... nice job

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 11, 2009

Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori