Bound by Forever(27)

Bound by Forever(27)

A Chapter by Tori
"

so Scott killed Shaun, his older brother, leaving Tristen as pack leader. Now, it's Aydean VS Tristen. I dare say, enjoy if it's possible.

"
I fought for her. I fought so many times. I gave every ounce of my being into ensuring her survival. There was not one thing I did that I regret. Because, in the end, she made it. She was happy. And knowing that she was still smiling and breathing as all that mattered. And I am overjoyed to know that I am the one who caused her such happiness. 
Criss's POV..............................................................................
I watched in horror as Aydean and Tristen circled each other, both lowering their stance. It was a sign of aggression. Their eyes were locked, holding nothing but complete rage and hate. I bit my lip, unsure of what was to happen. I was sick of death. I was sick of it all. I just wished it could be called a draw and left at that. But hell no. They had to fight. I was one for a good wrestlin' match and all, but this was much more than that. This was about dominance, and obviously something deeper than "getting the girl". I just wish I knew what that was...
"So, Aydean, have you yet realized the reason for this? Have you all recalled what wrongs caused all this death?" Tristen growled, curling his lip over his teeth, snarling as a dog would at an intruder on his territory. 
 "I dare say I haven't," Aydean responded, waiting for Tristen to explain. 
 "Aw, come on? Nothing? well, I don't suppose you would much remember...but Derek might. Well, Derek?" Tristen turned his focus to Derek, who was trying to comfort Scott(who had gone into shock after his battle with Shaun.) Derek glared at Tristen, unsure of what to say. He stared deeply into his eyes, searching his memory...Then something changed. Derek's normally calm expression twisted into surprise and recognition. 
"Oh no..." he muttered under his breath. 
Tristen grinned in triumph and joy. "oh, Yes!" he Exclaimed. His eyes danced, fire blaring across his pupils. It was slightly frightening to watch. 
Aydean turned to look at Derek, his eyes asking what was on everyone else's mind. 
Derek ignored the question. "How did you-?"
"Find you? Oh, trust me, my dear Derek. It wasn't easy. Not at all...but before I explain, don't you think you should tell the little Aydean here about all those years ago? I mean, he wasn't around for it all unlike you and the others."
I looked over at Scott and Trey.  They both wore the same look of complete shock and despair as Derek. They all knew him....but...how?
"Oh f**k!" a new voiced growled.
I snapped my head around, taken off guard by the sudden presence. It was the boy from my room. The one who warned me. He was still in his black clothing, with that shoulder length light brown hair. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked, knowing he was only visible to me.
"I told you something big was going to go down. D****t. I didn't think it would be this big though. F**k!"
I eventually took notice of the silence. I looked up. Everyone was staring at me. Aydean looked as if he was about to cry.
"Kriss!" he shouted. "It's you!"
I looked up at him in confusion. Of course it was me. Who else would it be? The ghost behind me stood, placing a hand on my shoulder. 
"Hey little bro," he said. 
"What are you doing here?" 
"Kriss!"
"It's you!"
"But...how?"
"I'm not sure..." he answered them. Wait...did that mean...they could see him too?
I looked up at the boy. He nodded. "Yes, my name is also Kriss. Only, with a K instead of a C."
I looked around in confusion. 
I heard Tristen howl with laughter. Everyone turned to him. He was clutching his sides, a big grin spread across his face. "This is priceless!" 
"What's going on here!?" Aydean and I exclaimed at the same time. 
The boy, Kriss, sighed. "Derek...I think it's time we explained."


© 2010 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Sorry I ain't worked on this in awhile. It's been kinda at the back of my mind lately....But I'll get what I can done for anyone who might actually be following the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
Added on January 19, 2010
Last Updated on January 19, 2010


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori