The Spell of Her Kiss

The Spell of Her Kiss

A Poem by Xander West

The Spell of Her Kiss

The soft lush flesh of her pursed lips reminds me mind of just how seductive my goddess can be.  Simply sitting near her, with the scent of her perfume floating in the air, the allure of curves before my mere mortal soul, I am transfixed upon those soft lush lips.  The swoop of her red rosy petals beckons as a lighthouse’s lone heaven of safety upon a dark stormy sea. 

My mind becomes consumed with the thought of pulling her close, our bodies pressed tightly together like the seemingly perfect harmony of a distant sunset sinking in an ocean, exploding with brilliant colors, melting into Rembrandt masterpiece. I simply cannot resist pulling her ever so slightly to one side allowing a clear path for my lips to explore the curvature of her neck, aching to taste her budding rosy lips.

The contour of those rosy petals, lush of color, plump with life, red as a rose with hue of the slightest pink, commands my attention at all times, my lips drawn to their sweet taste like a colorful butterfly dancing in a spring meadow, hunting for the sweetest of honeydews, yet I know none are sweeter than my goddess’s lips.  Slowly I give way to the allure to taste her honeydew, knowing all too well the spell I will fall to.

The spark felt upon our lips’ first touch, sends both my mind and body in an ecstasy my words are unworthy to describe. The rush is as rushing across the universe, the stars of galaxies bending to your will, the enchantment of the skies lost in the lock our lips.  The mere touch of her lips is nearly overwhelming yet my mind and body are now under her spell, with only the purpose of her pleasure left to eagerly fulfill, for what better joy in life than to please your goddess.

© 2018 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh this is so sensual and full of vividly passionate imagery! I love it’s longing electricity.. great emotion!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 24, 2018
Last Updated on March 24, 2018
Tags: sweet, lips, love, goddess, poem, poetry

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing