The Life of Our Rose

The Life of Our Rose

A Poem by Xander West

The Life of Our Rose

 

The elegance of one lonely rose nearly ready to bloom standing alone, such delicate petals so vibrant of life and color, the touch both exquisite and luxurious.  The essence of life springing ahead,  of all the hope awaiting to abloom, such dreamy ideals capture by one single image, so precious to ahold and adore.

Brilliant budding captivating the sunshine’s rays warming all with the radiant colors as the one rose blooms to the full blossom.  Heavenly scents abound as sweet as any honey dew, regal petals lush to as soft as the purest of silk, delightful sight to adore such life full-of-bloom.   The artistic enchantment of captured by romantic flower expressing all the beauty we so adore.

Dark-hued petals stain by life’s bounties and trials, blown both delicately and harsh by the winds, nurtured by the soft rains and flooded by the drenching downpours, touched by the tears, adored by many.  Blushing petals holding on to the last of breathtaking moments, standing alone affixed to dreams fading and memories past.  Even a dying rose holds true for eternal beauty.

Scattered petals treasured for immortalized romanticism, colors all but faded from heavy pains of life, forever adored for joys of blooming smiles.  Adored affections of silky petals cherished of heart-felt elegance.  Long stem still prickly with thorns worn down by time, rains and wind, tears and heartaches, no longer firm with spring greenness, but aged to a dull hue, only a shadow of the dreams once held. Artful chest carrying all divine remains, such memories of lush blooms with sun-kissed petals, forever adored, expressing the life of our lonely rose.

© 2018 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I totally love this. It's beautiful. The thing about writing is it can be taken in so many different ways. The way i understand it is probably different from how you wrote it. Nevertheless beautiful.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2018
Last Updated on March 29, 2018
Tags: love, rose, blooming, blossom

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing