One Last Action

One Last Action

A Poem by Heidi
"

This is a Found Poem I was assigned to do for my 11th grade english class.

"

One Last Action

You have got a lot to learn before you go because there are things you need to see and things you need to know. Before you go realize that you had hopes to make this last and the dreams you had made people feel like you were only pretending. Tell me the truth before you go. Leave all of the lies to all the liars before you go. But before you go too far I would like to say that even now you are still running on empty. Before you go I should explain that this was an honest mistake. Please take my life before you go. I will pretend I am ok before you go. Do not cry before you go. But if you feel bad before you go then I do too. Will you make yesterday’s feelings fade away with you before you go. One more dance before you go?  Please take my hand before you go and make me feel safe. I’d love to waste some time with you before you go. You always see to fall apart before you go. Before you go, it’s ok to lie to me and say that everything will work out fine. Before you go I just wanted to say that I love you too. There is nothing left to say before you go. Put the past away before you go and never look back.  Give me a delicate kiss on the cheek and hug me again before you go. Before you go promise me there is no real good-bye and this is just the beginning.

 

© 2009 Heidi


Author's Note

Heidi
Found poems do not have a flow thats "all together" because of how they are formed. you pick a 3-5 word phrase, google/search it and write down any lines you like that have the phrase already in the sentence. then you arrange them to make some sort of flow. your goal is to get the text justified or in a block. mine was originally like that, but the format is different here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
Added on October 22, 2009
Last Updated on October 22, 2009

Author

Heidi
Heidi

OH



About
I'm Heidi. I do all forms of writing. I'm involved in may artistic fields. I respond to my red request as quickly as I can, though there a many of them. more..

Writing
How to be You How to be You

A Poem by Heidi