Finally Free

Finally Free

A Poem by Elizabeth Kerns

If I told you I love you would you walk away ? If I told you to hold me would you run away ? If I told you not to hurt me would you laugh in my face ? What if I said I was done ? Would you be glad or realize what you once had ? That at one moment you could have had me. You thought I would never leave, that I was yours no matter what. You'd realize you made a mistake. You took advantage of what you could. Now you want me back, but guess what, I don't need you...

© 2012 Elizabeth Kerns


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It never ends well.....but I'm glad you stood up for yourself.....Good write my friend.......Whisk

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The title of this poem speaks volumes with the questions asked. I also like the pause at the end, like a challenge waiting to be answered! Great writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wonderfully written. i like the spirit of challenge you have shown here, i like how you made the inquiries in the form of simple clear questions. i like how you picked your words..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 26, 2012
Tags: free, love, used, finally, finally free

Author

Elizabeth Kerns
Elizabeth Kerns

Terre Haute, IN



About
I love reading and writing. I'm almost always reading a new book. I love romance but there has to be some kind of suspense. Anyways, I haven't written anything on here in a while but I'm planning on .. more..

Writing