Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by XxEvilBunnixX
"

I think it speaks for it's self

"
Cold shiny metal pressed firmly to his warm temple, his finger on the trigger. Did he second guess himself? Was he scared? What were the thoughts going through his mind? How much of it did he plan?  What possibly made him pull the trigger of that gun and take himself away from everyone he loved? Everyone who loved him? Did he consider how his daughters would feel?  His youngest daughter was getting married a few months later. Was it painful? Was it Bliss? Why? Did he know that his youngest brother would find his still warm lifeless body? That his sister-in-law would have to check for a pulse moments later?

It was 4:01p.m. when i got the text from my best friend she said " Call me as soon as you get done with work!" I wasn't  at work, I was home. I called her immediately. That's when i found out.  No one home but me and my younger sister. I collapsed  to the ground in a sudden outburst of tears. I've never seen my little sister so afraid for me. I called my mom, I begged and pleaded with her to tell me it wasn't true, that it was all a lie. She told me she wished she could. She couldn't lie to her broken daughter. I was already hurt, scared, unaware of everything, most of all alone. Alone, with my sister who was scared, she had no idea what had happened, such innocents should not know of such sorrow. I couldn't stop the tears pouring from my eyes, drowning in my own sorrow. My parents at the crime-scene, my grandmother nowhere close to hold me tight, to comfort me. My uncle was gone. He took fate inot his own hands, along with that pistol. All i have left is the picture of cold shiny metal, pressed firmly to the warm tan temple of one of my favorite people in the entire world. 

© 2012 XxEvilBunnixX


Author's Note

XxEvilBunnixX
if any one has any ideas for a title i could really use some suggestions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I gosh, I wish I did have a title for you, but in a way, this made me scared (haha don't worry it's not a bad thing). I can feel your pain and emotion. What an excellent write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was so emotional.
It made me really tremple.
Your writing is full of real emotions.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on January 5, 2012
Tags: loss

Author

XxEvilBunnixX
XxEvilBunnixX

Down The Rabbit Hole , WI



About
I am 19 years old... I love to write, it is the one time where i feel at peace, the ink guiding my words across the page to a world of my own. I more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by XxEvilBunnixX