No way out

No way out

A Story by ♥ Kinnixk
"

Another Corpse Party fanfiction.

"

 Stuck. Trapped. Forgotten. Hopeless. Death. Pain.

     I am a victim like so many others in this school.

But I was one of the few to see her friend’s death up-close.

She agreed to it, we both agreed to it.

We left it up to rock-paper-scissors. Loser eats winner.

  And I lost.

 

 

  I remember that day all too clearly. That was the day I ate my friend and when I started my tumbling decent of my sanity.

   No, I’m not insane. I’m not. I can’t be. Not when she let me. She can’t be mad at me; she let me! She let me eat her! She told me to! We agreed to it!

  It was hopeless. I knew it was. Even with her blood and meat in my belly…an hour later I still wasn’t satisfied. I needed more. I was still hungry. I nibbled on the rest of the remains until there was no meat left, no fluid left. But I still wasn’t satisfied. I needed more and there was nothing on her anymore! I had to eat something!

    So I cut my arm. Drank the fluid essential for my life. But at that moment I didn’t care. My thirst was quenched and the meat I tore off satiated my empty stomach.

  I caused my own death. I bled through my nub of an arm that filled my belly but it cost me eternity. Forevermore will I feel the bleeding, the wooziness. But now! Now I have something to concentrate on, to entertain myself from the wallowing in misery. I follow the new victims that will succumb to fate soon enough. They called each other Kishinuma and Shinozaki.

  Shinozaki could feel me, I knew. She was closer to the spirit world created in the school of corpses. She was becoming more unstable with every student’s body they passed. Possession took her once, bringing her into the entranceway to stare at the wall. Kishinuma freaked out when she left him and he didn’t find her. I knew where she went and I didn’t need to follow her.

 So I followed him. He was reading my notes I left behind, the ‘Victims Memoirs’. I had scattered five in the school, in the room that each thing I wrote about happened.

I had to let her know…

 He found my first letter outside Classroom 4-A. I read it aloud quietly over his shoulder, remembering the moments when I wrote it.

 

   "I ate my friend today.

  Well, what else was I supposed to do?

              I was starving. We both were.

And there's no food here.

      So we decided, together, that one of us should try to live a little bit longer.

   If I ever get home, I'm supposed to tell all the people waiting for us what happened. We left it all up to a game of paper-scissors-rock. Loser eats winner.

And I lost.

 I felt her blood going down my throat, quenching my thirst. And her meat was supple and satisfying. But that blood and that meat was once my friend. Up until just a few hours before, I'd been talking with her.     

 As I feasted, I just kept thinking,

    This food used to be a person. Before I tore it apart, it all worked together to sustain a life. And every time I thought about that, I just started crying... and I couldn't stop.

   I wanted some part of her to be with me even after she died, so I decided to keep one of her eyeballs. And I thought maybe I should write it all of this down, to help preserve some small portion of my sanity."

 

He pressed on, reading each of my letters I led him to. He didn’t want to, I can tell, but he couldn’t help his curiosity. He wasn’t going after Shinozaki anymore. I wasn’t going to let him. I won’t let him; I won’t.

 

  “I hold, in the palm of my hand… a piece of a person’s body.

  A piece of a person who was living and breathing only a short while ago. This body part used to be attached to her head. And now, I’m walking around the school with it.

           I had no idea eyeballs were so heavy.

 And I just keep squishing it in the palm of my hand, as if I’m testing its firmness.

Squeeze, and release…

Squeeze, and release…”

 

 

"I've been searching every last corner of this school building, trying to find a way of escaping with her. But it's not happening. No matter how much we struggle, only further misery awaits us.

I'm so unbearably thirsty... so hungry that it feels like my stomach is eating itself... and every moment, it gets worse.

It's like a big, black mass in front of me that's slowly closing in.

I can't keep ignoring it.

 I've started talking to the eyeball in my hand, to help stay focused and maintain my sanity.

  Stop looking at me like that! I swear I'll find us a way out of here! I have to make sure I tell your family what you did for me..."

 

 

"I am writing these memoris wit hsticky hansd but its not me that is stiky but somethng else i hope you re not mad about this maybe you will think im horribl e person but i got hungry again really hungry like i was about to DIE so

  I did something I shouldn't have done.

  I promised myself I would stay sane, and promised myself I wouldn't do what I did, and I am so, so sorry, really, really sorry. Really sorry but there is no excuse for what I did.

 With my bloody hands, i took the thing that I’ve been squishing, and I put it in my mouth, and I swallowed it.”

 

  That’s it. Find my last letter. The last thing I wrote. The last thing anyone can see from me. Kishinuma walks back into the west hall…right next to my last letter…he looks down…read it. Read it, damn it! His eyes catch it and I remember the warning on the wall. If he was smart, he shouldn’t read it. He wouldn’t be affected by my curse. But he has to! He has to read it! All of it!

    “Don’t read it,” I say softly. His blue eyes scan down the page and start reading. I grin, “Keep going. Read it.”

  He seems to strain with the effort but his eyes wouldn’t lift from the letters. It wouldn’t let him. It wasn’t going to let him go until it said everything it had to say.

  When the paper finally slipped from his hands did it finally begin.

 

 

 It was back in the main hall when the curse lifted slightly to show its puppet his newly made creation. Kishinuma yells in surprise and then horror, “Shinozaki! What did-?” a piece of muscle torn from her torso was crammed in his mouth, half-swallowed; he gags as he realizes, falling on all fours next to her body and coughs it up.

“What the hell…was in my mouth?” he whispers. I watch eagerly. “Tastes like blood…but- Wha?!”

He turns around and lets out a panicked half-scream. “Shinozaki! Shinozaki!” he cries.

   Her blue eyes leaked blood, staring at the ceiling, looking but unseeing. Her torso was flayed open, her uniform dosed in bright blood and dotted as if pried and dug into by fingers. Her brown pigtails swim on the floor, her mouth slightly ajar in a silent scream, her blank eyes still quaking fear.

 I cackle gleefully at his crazed expression. Newfound anger arises in him and he yells, “Who the hell did this to you? I’ll make them pay…” he vows. Tears start streaming down his face in a river. My eyes wander to the paper by her clenched-up fist as his does. The first line read: Shinozaki’s Testament.

  He picks it up gently, the blood-soaked top creasing down until he pinches a top corner to lift it back up to read. It was a flyer, presumably taken off a wall along the way. On the back is a hastily written note, some words smeared but otherwise still legible.

  I read quietly over his shoulder, Kishinuma’s body shaking with emotion the further he reads.

 

 “I don’t want to die…I don’t want to die…

I’m going to be killed…I’m going to be eaten…

  He’s chasing me and I can’t keep running…

If anyone should find this paper…”

 

  I pause slightly as he whimpers under his breath.

 

“I urge you…bring him to justice.”

 

He holds the paper steady now. It’s what he wants to know, isn’t it? Sometimes knowing the brutal truth is a fate worse than death. My lips stretch into an unnaturally happy smile as I continue in a calm tone.

 

“The one chasing me…the one killing me for sustenance…my classmate-“

 

The paper slips into the pool of red. He’s frozen in place; the horrible truth has captured and ensnared him in my grasp.

  “-Kishinuma!”

I laugh manically, “The truth hurts, doesn’t it? AHAHAHA!”

He falls hard on his knees before her dead body. “No..no..nonononono…NOO!”

  I control him now, with his bloody hands he grasps her broken torso, digging into it and ripping the top half of her body off. Blood splatters over him and I. I lick my lips.

  I can’t taste blood anymore.

He moans pitifully as he shoves her supple dripping meat into his mouth hungrily. His uniform is as in bad shape just as hers. He’s sober and he loathes what he’s doing but his body is not his, not any longer.

  “You read it,” I recite my last words softly, “Allow me to forewarn you. There is no hope of rescue. There is nothing to be gained. Endless wandering and endless torture is the nature of this place.

  I’ve succumbed to my hunger and thirst…

began nibbling on that corpse again…

  there is no flavor, no sensation. Just meat and fluid to sate my empty belly.

I promised I would not desecrate your body anymore…”

Crunches and nibbles. He moans sadly again.

   “but I broke that promise.

Please forgive me.” A tear slips down my cheek. I plead to the wall. “Did you hear me? I said I was sorry! How many times did you want me to?! You told me to eat you! You wanted me to eat you!”

 She’s not going to listen. She doesn’t want to hear me. It’s her fault! She let me eat her! She can’t be mad at me!

 “Ahahaha…” I gasp. “You’ll end up just like me, Kishinuma! Exactly like me! AHAHAHA!”

© 2013 ♥ Kinnixk


Author's Note

♥ Kinnixk
I own nothing but my own character. Reviews are lovely :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I've never read, or even heard of, Corpse Party, and I don't normally read fanfictions, but I love this and now i really want to read Corpse Party... This was very interesting with the transgression of time and the mulled thoughts, the notes, the spirits, everything. excellent write hun :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

thank you. :-)
Corpse Party is a video game and there are people who played it on Youtube if .. read more
Lina Grey

11 Years Ago

ahh...thanks. Now I know how to find it :)



Reviews

Wow! Quite dark but really interesting all the same

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved this...*heart*...good write, well done =)
I so want to look up Corpse Party now xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
oh my goodness. I didn't want to keep reading but I just had to. Who was the original author of this?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

Team GrisGris. It's a game and a manga.
I've never read, or even heard of, Corpse Party, and I don't normally read fanfictions, but I love this and now i really want to read Corpse Party... This was very interesting with the transgression of time and the mulled thoughts, the notes, the spirits, everything. excellent write hun :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

thank you. :-)
Corpse Party is a video game and there are people who played it on Youtube if .. read more
Lina Grey

11 Years Ago

ahh...thanks. Now I know how to find it :)
Speechless.

And I am going to have nightmares tonight (which is not easily done).

Amazing write is all I can say.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

799 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on March 7, 2013

Author

♥ Kinnixk
♥ Kinnixk

About
Hello :) Enjoy your stay at my profile and feel free to message me~ **Currently my writings are ON HOLD as I work though a couple things life has thrown at me. Read requests are still open, and I .. more..

Writing
Ghost Ghost

A Story by ♥ Kinnixk


RED RED

A Story by ♥ Kinnixk