The noh8 campaign.

The noh8 campaign.

A Poem by Magic plus the mayhem.
"

This is about the prop. 8. This prop. stops all gay marriage in some states and well I think its bull s**t!

"

Why cant I get married?

Is it beacause god thinks its a sin,

its gross,

its adam an eve, not abam an steve

or something else you want to add to the list?

Well you are not the one the one who has marry us,

you dont have to live with us,

 you dont have to take care of are kid,

you dont have to pay are bills

an more.,

You have a wife an I cant?!?

Why?

© 2011 Magic plus the mayhem.


Author's Note

Magic plus the mayhem.
Sorry I kinda made it on the spot so its kinda crapy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really like the power of this poem. I think that gays have every right to be married. If you think about it, Marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual privilege and the fact that some people believe that only straights should be allowed to marry makes me sick. We cannot help how we are born nor who we love and as a human what gives people the right to say who can be married and who can't as long as there is love it shouldn't matter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Good job. The spelling is shaky. Usually the poems that are on the spot are the ones filled with the emotion. Its funny, my mom used ((still does)) tell me that its not adam and steve its adam and eve. Im sorry what you have to go through. Dont we all have crap. good write

Posted 12 Years Ago


another good poem. hahaha Watch your spelling check still, though. (= But as always great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i don't think its crap. and i think its great that you stand up for what you believe in! everyone has the right to believe and live their lives the way they want to and thats what the whole world needs to understand! to love each other for who we were born as! fantastic poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Not crappy at all and you present legitimate questions on a very controversial issue. i must say that although i don't agree with your position you do present your opinion well. to answer a few questions you present read Romans chapter one, First Timothy chapter one, Leviticus chapter eighteen. you can go to bible.org or bible gateway or something if you prefer to read an electronic version. remember that god loves you no matter what and that nothing in the bible gives anyone the right to abuse you. you have the right to your opinion but i will still try to change it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
Its true though so i like it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like the power of this poem. I think that gays have every right to be married. If you think about it, Marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual privilege and the fact that some people believe that only straights should be allowed to marry makes me sick. We cannot help how we are born nor who we love and as a human what gives people the right to say who can be married and who can't as long as there is love it shouldn't matter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love it, it isn't crappy. I love the title to, and I the topic is amazing.
It did every gay couple justice, amazing write Maddie (:

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TJ
Clearly written off the cuff and from the heart this is great. It's great and great message...what business is it of anyone else's who someone loves with?

Posted 12 Years Ago


I don't think it's crappy at all. As long as it comes from your heart and soul, who are we to judge, right? It's always a good thing to speak our minds on issues we care about and you definitely did this one justice =]

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 12, 2011

Author

Magic plus the mayhem.
Magic plus the mayhem.

Austin, TX



About
Name: Kirby,Maddie,you can make up something else if you wish. age:17 Sexual orientation:Bisexual Music: I like a little of everything for the most part. Problems: This sweet little game we call .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..