Letter to the broken

Letter to the broken

A Story by Magic plus the mayhem.
"

This is what happens when you leave me alone with a notebook an pen :)

"

Upon a rair accaison I know lifes a fact. Then I take a coupel steps back then see all the facts.

 

Life is here life has allways been near. But yet to live has allways been a fear. I've lived all my life so why would living in term be a fear?

 

Then it came to me,

I've been existing. Not living. So today as I ponder my existence I find my fear to live is not a fear to live is not to live but to live how ever the f**k I want.

 

So I would like you the reader., Whether you are a mother,father,daughter,child,counfuse teen, or a person who as been through hell an just know coming back to know you are NOT alone when it comes to this fear., An I know those of us who are beaten & broken have heard that many times before but it true, an those of us who honestly know what hell is need to stick together. And also know that the hell we have been through has made us into the people we are today.

                            much love to all,

               Beautiful misfit <3

© 2011 Magic plus the mayhem.


Author's Note

Magic plus the mayhem.
I know there are spelling problems :)
But be hosent on your reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

VEry true and impowering peice. Nice write:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderfully written letter to the readers. Sometimes, knowing that we're not alone in this world eases it against the mind of the hurt.
By the way, you should seriously proof read and fix the errors, I could barely understand the first sentence until I read it about four times. Then again, it could just be my OCD for grammar/spelling errors.
Nicely penned letter. Keep writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 17, 2011
Last Updated on December 17, 2011

Author

Magic plus the mayhem.
Magic plus the mayhem.

Austin, TX



About
Name: Kirby,Maddie,you can make up something else if you wish. age:17 Sexual orientation:Bisexual Music: I like a little of everything for the most part. Problems: This sweet little game we call .. more..

Writing