RUMPELSTILTSKIN

RUMPELSTILTSKIN

A Story by Unknown

RUMPELSTILTSKIN

Once upon a time, there lived à miller name Jasper. He stole something very expensive from the king, King Jonah. As a punishment, the king was going to put Jasper in the dungeon, but Jasper begged for Mercy :

“I beg of you your majesty, take pity on me… I-I have my young daughter, she can spin straw into gold, please, she will spin as many gold as you want.”

The king called forth the miller’s daughter, Isabella. As she entered, the king could not believe his eyes. He fell in love with her at first sight. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen ; she had elegant golden blond hair with clear sky night hazel blue eyes.

“Your father told me that you could spin straw into gold. Is it true ? If he is lying, he will have to face consequences.” The king said in a strict voice.

“Yes your majesty, my father speak the truth your honor.” Isabella said in fear

“ Then get to work peasant,” the king said

Then the guards escorted the miller out of the castle to the dungeon and Isabella to a tower. On nightfall Isabella watched if the guards were on their guard and tried to escape. She thought of many ways to get out but it was impossible. Isabella did not cry, she knew what she ought do, on daybreak she’ll speak to the king to kill her instead of her dear father.

Then she heard a knock that startled her. But instead of the guards there was à purple little man. Cute but bizarre. “What’z wrong lizzle lizza? You zeem az dezzprezzed as a lozz puppy,” questioned the mysterious little man. “ Hello little ezzing man, I am to spin straw into gold by morning but I have no idea how to do that. If I don’t do such impossible thing by morning my life and my father’s life will cease to exist.” Replied Isabella. “ Oh, how cruel the king is to such a beautiful young girl.” Said the awkward little man. “ I know, why don’t I spin the straw into gold for you ! In exchange you’ll have to give me… that necklace around your neck.”

“But that’s my father’s necklace, I cannot hand it to you” said Isabella

“If you don’t, you’ll have no neck to put that pretty necklace on”

Isabella heave à sigh and gave the necklace to the weird little man and he started to spin the straw. Before she knew it Isabella was surrounded by gold.

The following morning, the King arrived in the tower. He couldn’t believe his eyes. There, in front of his eyes was gold. The King Tough

“If she’s finished, shed have to go”

“Well done Isabella, now tong you will have to spin more straw into gold for me” said the King.

“What?! But i am done with my task your majesté.” Isabella yelled.

“ If you value your father’s or you life, you will do as i say” the King said.

“Very well your majesté”

The King felt bad for What he was doing. He just wanted to spend more time with the girl.

That night, the girl cryed, hoping that the little man would show up. Poof, he did!

“wouzz you like me to help you once more?“ said the strange guy.

“Yes please” Isabella quickly replied

“ What have you to offer me tizz time?

“ I have nothing valuable left”

“Then you must give me your first born Child”

Isabella didn’t know what the little man was speaking of but she agreed.

The next day, the King ask Isabella to be his bride. She said yes with an urge to be free.

Two years later, just when Isabella started to ease herself, the little man appeared. Isabella refused to give her child to the little man.

“Okay” his the little man, “I’ll give you three dayzz to guezz my name”

As the little man was going away, Isabella yelled

“RUMPELSTILTSKIN!!! Rumpelstiltskin! That is your name” the Queen yelled.

Surprised the little man said, “How on Earthz did you know my name!!!, HOW!!!”

“Ah, little man, have you forgotten, you told me your name the last night we were together” Isabella said

“But that was two years ago!”

“How could I have forgotten your name sweet little man?” Isabella said, “You were nice enough to turn straw into gold for me”

And just like that, Rumpestilkskin disappeared, no one has ever seen him since then. But the Queen Isabella still thought of the little man who help her. She had fallen in love with the little man without knowing how dangerous he was. But she moved on with life.

The End

© 2013 Unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on December 4, 2012
Last Updated on January 2, 2013

Author

Unknown
Unknown

Sorrow to Serenity



About
Hello. I am known as Unknown. I am a mangaka and enjoy reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Fiction, Horror and Romance (In order). I like to listen to Emo, Rock, Pop, Dub.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Chapter by Unknown