In-Between You and Me.

In-Between You and Me.

A Poem by Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥

I'm thankful for a lot of things.
I'm thankful to be here at this moment because nothing can change how happy I am for writing this, for all of you. Having a moment with me because I'm sharing this moment, with you. It sounds A bit unique yet, a tad bit Discreet - if you know what I mean. You will only see it because the meaning is behind us both. We can capture any moment together. We can capture the entire World.
The only downfall of it all is that we can't hold onto it with our hands because things don't last forever and eventually, there will be a better opportunity making its way, so please take the time, by allowing something different between you and I and embrace it, While it continues to unfold.
I'm happy today because tomorrow is another day;
Another day that I will live; Another day to Embrace.
It's moments like this that I can just capture with just one click and maybe, with a few words to say.
None of us can control the outcome towards anything yet, we do have a choice; the choice to feel anything towards it.
It's a chance to choose anything. It can be either simple, or tragic but overtime it'll come off a bit misleading, but Hey, perfection doesn't survive because it doesn't exist so just allow it, to smother itself slowly and eventually, You'll forget it.
It is a blessing to continue this Journey and I Love that I get to share it, with all of You because nothing will be more wonderful than sharing Something Beautiful;
To Share all the elements of creativity, or to share something that's driven within` my soul.
I Love it.
I Adore it, and I thank you for allowing me to share this moment.
So remember my words because this is a moment;
A moment, you will all share with me. Nothing can change what was created between you and me. It will live on until the Afterlife because all this Beauty was created from within` these words so eventually, they will live on because we have shared them together.
That's something Beautiful because it stands in - between You and I. And that's the only thing That'll last Forever because blessings never fall apart, even when things collide.

© 2017 Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on August 13, 2017
Last Updated on August 21, 2017

Author

Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥
Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥

El Box, NV



About
28 Poetically inspired, and smiling just for show ~ My choice of words will light a flame inside you that you'll always remember me as .. more..

Writing