The Letter

The Letter

A Poem by Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥

"Thank you for telling me that I deserve to be happy. That I don't deserve to be miserable. That I don't deserve to feel any less of a human being because I deserve to be happy. I'm happy knowing that I have someone like you because honestly, you make everything a lot more easier a lot more realistic. I believe that I'm with you for that reason. I'm with you because I deserve someone like you. Someone that'll remind me everyday that I don't deserve to be miserable, and it makes me believe that I make you feel a lot more happy. Happy knowing you have someone like me because I am happy to have someone like you.

I'm not saying that just being with you makes me less miserable or anything like that. The thing is I was use to being miserable but that doesn't mean I really am. I just say that because I'm just stupid. I'm really stupid sometimes. I get so dramatic over everything and it doesn't make sense whatsoever, but hey that's just me and you know that but I'm working really hard to be a better person.
thank you for not giving up on me.
thank you for always making sure that I'm okay. You want to know when I make it home safe. you want to know that I'm still breathing.

You want to make sure I'm still there and I'm so glad that you're a part of every little bit of my life that I have yet to share with everyone else, but I would rather share it with you. you make everything seem less miserable whatever that means, but hey it just means I'm happy.

I'm happy because I have you. so thank you, thank you for making this world a less bit miserable, just for being there for me because I will be there for you as well."
-I.M.A.

© 2017 Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on September 28, 2017
Last Updated on September 28, 2017

Author

Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥
Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥

El Box, NV



About
28 Poetically inspired, and smiling just for show ~ My choice of words will light a flame inside you that you'll always remember me as .. more..

Writing