You have been warned...

You have been warned...

A Story by Anya
"

"An entry for the Sunsets and Sillhouette dreams contest - number 10"

"

"A teen who thinks he/she met the love of their life on the internet. When they finally meet, things go absolutely horrible. An entry for the Sunsets and Sillhouette dreams contest"

 

 

I had met him nearly a year ago, in a chat room. We always joked that he was a stalker. But I didn't really believe it. Alex seemed perfect. He was so sweet and caring. We were total opposites but somehow it seemed to work for us. We could talk about anything that normally ended with a full scale debate that he won. But I didn’t mind. I was happy.

 

I was slowly falling in love with him. I knew it was stupid. I had been warned but it didn’t make any difference. I only had one photo of him. It was blurred and quite small. But I could make out a mop of dark hair and a relaxed, pleasant smile. I treasured it. I almost thought of Alex as my guardian angel. He wanted to know I was safe and when my brother had to go into hospital, he stayed up with me, all night till 4AM. That was the final for me. I told him that I loved him.

 

Alex: Really?

 

Yes really. My heart was thudding, my hands were sweaty. Then…

 

Alex: I love you too

 

My heart melted. He loved me! That night I dreamed that I was getting married to the blurred man in the photo.

 

A few days after we had admitted our love for each other he asked if I could do something, to prove my love to him. I told him anything. He requested that I took a photo of myself… topless. I was worried. I had been warned. But I thought I knew all about life, all about love. I agreed.

 

Alex: You won’t tell your parents will you? Or they would be very angry.

 

No I wouldn’t tell. He told me that he liked the photo very much. I purred. My home is not a nice place to be at the moment. My parents are always rowing. I hate it. My little brother comes into my room at nights when their yelling at each other and climbs into my bed. He tells me that he’s not crying but I can hear him sniffling. I put my arms around him and hold him. He snuggles into me and eventually falls asleep. I wish I had protective arms around me, keeping me safe. Forever. But I don’t. I just lye there. The tears falling silently. I tell Alex that I want to get out of the house, get out of my life. It’s too disruptive.

 

Alex: You could come and live with me, just till things die down.

 

He has his own place. He’s 18. What I would give to live with him. I tell him.

 

Alex: We could meet up in a café somewhere then take it from there.

 

I think about it then agree. We arrange to meet on Saturday.

 

Alex: Don’t tell your parents. They will be very angry with you.

 

I walk into the arranged café. I’m suspicious, I have been warned. There isn’t an 18 year old there. I swear under my breath. A middle aged guy is waving at me, he looks about 50. I cautiously take 2 steps over.

 

“Are you Jenny?” He asks

“Yes, who are you?” He smiles

“I’m Alex’s uncle. He’s sick so he sent me to get you.”

“Oh” I said

“Want to go now?” he asks me

“Umm… sure…” I say. I had been warned but I wanted to see Alex badly…

 

I follow him to a car. I slowly get it and close the door. Alex’s uncle is behind the wheel. He makes sure I’m belted in before locking the doors. He leers at me. I don’t like it and I lean away. My heart is racing. He leans further towards me, running his tongue over his lips.

 

“Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.” He says “Hasn’t your Ma ever told you not to get into a car with a stranger?”

I’m sweating, my eyes darting around the car.

“How’s your brother Jen?” he asks “His asthma ok?” I had been blocking it out before but now I know. I really know.

“Let me out” I screamed tugging at the car door. He laughed and reached out for me, his hands brushing my chest.

 

You have been warned.

© 2009 Anya


Author's Note

Anya
Im 13, spelling + grammar problems, thank you for your time!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is very nice and I could truly feel what the characters felt. I really enjoyed reading this!

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
(:
Oh no! :( I knew this was going to happen. :(
This is awesome. It made me feel truly sorry for the main character.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2009
Last Updated on April 11, 2009

Author

Anya
Anya

The UK



About
Well.... My name's Anya... that's a start. I love spiders, heights and physics.... yeeeeeah, I don't really! I can't stand spiders or heights or..... I have a distinct passion against physics (don'.. more..

Writing
Andrew Andrew

A Story by Anya


Forever Never Forever Never

A Story by Anya