Chapter 0: Premonition or a Dream?

Chapter 0: Premonition or a Dream?

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki
"

Is it a dream or a premonition

"

Blue eyes shine with rage. With amazing grace the eyes dance. Metal weapons clash with fury. His black robe flows through the air gracefully. Though the dancers face cannot be seen only his bright glowing sapphire eyes. The dancer does not flinch once as thousands of deadly souls come chasing after him. The Sapphire Being gracefully swings his scythe slicing everything in its path.

Crimson eyes watch the majestic battle take place from afar. All these eyes can do is watch as thousands of soldiers are slaughtered by the Sapphire Being. With a loss of interest in the fight the Sapphire Being drops his heavy scythe causing a great rumble throughout the surrounding areas.

 

              “Sapphire Bloodlust!”  The being yelled with immense amounts of rage in his voice!

 

The skin of the being starts to glow a demonic sapphire color. With graceful movements of the arm, energy can be seen building around his body leaking out causing destruction to whatever was around him. The ground cracks with each pulse of energy, the soldiers hurry to retreat as none of their efforts causes even a scratch on this being. The loud cracking of thunder can be heard throughout the entire region. The sapphire glow of the battle field can be seen for miles.

 

              “Hurry and retreat!!!” The commanding officer screams.

 

Painful screams could be heard all throughout the battlefield, as the thunder pulses slaughters every soldier in its path. The blood gushing from the soldiers creates a crimson lake. The thunder pulses hunt every living being around the battlefield. The dead bodies become unrecognizable pieces of meat. Not a single bone can be seen. The slaughter continues on for several minutes and reaches for miles till not a single soul was left. What was once an army of millions has been decimated. 



© 2011 Yoshiyuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was some beginning!! So powerful! But I am going to give suggestions. Just one. Maybe use another word for crimson. Using the same word tends to make it lose its power. Use synonyms for it, might help.
But the plot is great! You have a gift for this! Good job! (moves on to next chapter) :) :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011


Author

Yoshiyuki
Yoshiyuki

Kahului, HI



Writing
Silent Night Silent Night

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki