Thank You

Thank You

A Book by Scooter
"

Shadow appears to have had a change of heart and offers his assistance to the four Links. Only question is can Shadow be trusted or is he just leading them into Vaati and Ganon's clutches?

"

© 2010 Scooter


Author's Note

Scooter
This is a tentative post of my current main work in the fan fiction category. This is for Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. It does have some romantic relations between the four Links (Shadow/Vio, joke!Blue/Red, hint!Green/Zelda) but nothing physical, even in the most minor of ways.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello there, Scooter,

I've just stumbled across your profile and you seem like a very interesting and talented writer. I've read some of your works (sorry, I wasn't in the mood to review) and you're a gifted author and storyteller. I was especially excited by this book because I personally am in love with anything Legend of Zelda-related. I think I'll begin reading this quite soon.

_Cloud

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 12, 2010
Last Updated on August 12, 2010

Author

Scooter
Scooter

IN



About
Hey. I'm Scooter and I was completely right in my assumption.... My motivation AND inspiration were all trapped in school. I guess I'll be writing more, again. Anyway, I probably won't be putting .. more..

Writing
Monster Monster

A Poem by Scooter