Interrogation

Interrogation

A Chapter by Zackman220
"

Todesfall deals with his little visitor.

"
The hallway was dark and gloomy just the way i liked it. I entered the room to see my captive on the other side of the table strapped down from his head to his pinky toe. It was a work of art and what not but, it was lacking one thing. It was lacking torture, pain, and my favorite of all lust. Well, in my line of fun i have learned of only one way of breaking a man's spirit and that is of course a sexy girl.
I called in Julia. She was wearing her favorite lingerie. It was so skimpy that even I began to get turned on. After looking her up and down I urged her to begin so, i left the room. I began to chat with the surveillance guard and we watched was was beginning to unfold before us.
"Hello sweetie. How are you in this dismal day?" She asked.
"I was doing fine until YOU came in here but, eh, i go no complaints." With that comment said he just pissed Julia off and was about to smack him until she remembered that it would end badly for her. 
"Alrighty then. Let's begin with this interrogation. Ok?"
"I'm fine actually but you know what you could do is to oh i don't know put on some clothes for as you can see you aren't working very well." he said, "Also, i never said i wouldn't talk so, i have no idea what your problem is Julia. I mean come on you are a very pretty girl and you're 'boss' has you parading in you underwear to get me to talk even though i was already willing. I mean COME ON!"
"FINE! I will.... but when i come back we are going to have a little talk. And i mean both of you. Damn it!" She exited the room and i descended the stairs to unstrap the young man from his holdings. We began to speak towards each other.
"So, Julia is kind of a cutie isn't she and have you checked out her butt?" 
"Yeah she's cute and no i don't check my employees out."
"Really because what i heard is that you asked her out to a nice dinner tomorrow and well that's sweet and all but come on man give her a night to remember." Before i could respond to his banter the door opened. In walked Julia with her hair done up in a bun, glasses back on, and her business suit back on too. She seemed sort of pissed off at me but, i already knew why.
"Hey, Gabriel it's time we interviewed this kidnapper." she said blatantly.
"Fine. And what have i said about calling me by my first name around people? It's the only respect i ask from you guys."
"I'm sorry. And as for you... State your name and occupation and any group affiliations."
"Ok. Well let's begin with my name. I am called Maxamillion Wahrheit or you can call me Tank as my buddies do in the office. Which brings me to say i work in your cloning facilities. Yep that's right good ole' Todesfall Replicating INC. I'm afraid to stat that im not affiliated with any group. Although i was awaiting to here from the many one. Which is called Befreier and they mean some bad business with you."

"Wow. Did not expect you to be so compliant with me. So, why did you try to kidnap me?" I implored.

"Well to be honest my friend and I were hoping that doing this succesfully would automatically get us in the group but, i didn't expect to have Black Widow* over there pull a gun on us." With that explanation Julia smirked and went back to typing down our conversation and with most of it over i offered Tank a offer that if he did refuse it would mean his death.

So, with him finally transported to espionage training and me to my home i was relieved to have this day over with.

* Marvel Comics


© 2010 Zackman220


Author's Note

Zackman220
Say what you want to say.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
Added on March 13, 2010
Last Updated on March 15, 2010
Tags: Interrogation, Todesfall, Science Fiction, Anarchy


Author

Zackman220
Zackman220

Eastlake, OH



About
Well, let's begin. I am a very novice Science Fiction and Fantasy writer. but I am working hard to become a better one. I am beginning to work my way into more of the steampunk genre than anything els.. more..

Writing