R&R

R&R

A Chapter by Zackman220
"

Todesfall relaxes with Julia.

"
The rocket dropped me off at platform 3 as usual. As I walked towards my house I did my normal paranoia. I always wished that I could move into my mansion but right now it was being finished with all of the latest security. Anyways as I walked into the house and I greeted the guards. I walked up the stairs turned down the hallway and went into my room. I went into the clothes changer and picked out pajamas I haven't worn in awhile. After that I took my shower, got dressed and was ready to fall asleep until I felt the cold metal of a gun on my side. Panicking I was thinking what I could be until I remembered it was my gun and so I picked it up and put it in my dresser. 

                "I almost forgot Gregoire! Come here boy." I said to my lazy orange tabby. He looked up at me and gave his normal 'OH HELL NO' look and then jumped onto my bed and promptly began to purr. It was going to be a good night I knew it. That was until my phone rang. I looked at it and it said in its light-blue glow, Julia Reinheit.

                "Damn it!" I said to my now sleeping cat, "What does she want now?" I answered.

                "Hello?"

                "Gabriel, can I stay at your place for a while?" she asked. Her voice was wavering upon the brink of crying and well she sounded like she was scared shitless.

                "Huh, why? Wait never mind it's fine just come on in I already know you’re at my front door." I said.

                "Ho-How did you know that?" she asked.

                "Does it matter or do you want me to leave you out there?" with that said she promptly hung up the phone and I heard the buzz of request from the downstairs door and I allowed it through. I heard her enter and one of the guards came up to tell me she has arrived. So, I came down the stairs. She was barely dressed and had makeup streaked down her face.

                "Really, Scooby-Doo pajamas?" she said with a fake smile.

                "Yeah they're my favorites and Gregoire likes then too." I put out with a caring tone.

                "Who the hell is Gregoire?" She asked but before I could answer the orange tabby was around her legs purring and looking ever so cute for her.

                "What the hell. You give her, a stranger, a warmer welcome then you do me?" I yelled at him but the only thing I got in return was the 'What' look from him. Julia giggled.

                "Well, he's an awfully big kitty. I mean just look at him he's what, 4 feet long?" she said incredulously.

                "Well he's a big wimp. is what he is." I said laughingly. "Now about your sudden intrusion. And may I ask why you are wearing a very revealing ripped dress?"

                "I-I.....Well...." she began to shake and cry and for once in my life I had no plan for this. 

                "Alright you have two choices sleep on the couch or with me. Either one doesn't matter to me." I said it but then realized I have to be nice so I was, "You know what never mind take my bed and I will take the couch."

                "Are you sure?" she asked.

                "Yeah. I'm sure." and with that said I lead her up to the clothes changer and she picked out some sort of skimpy pajamas and took a shower. I was left alone downstairs after she was done. My damn cat deserted me for her but, all was cool. I was asleep until I felt something warm snuggling against me.  

                At first I was going to freak out that was until I saw with the moonlight the bright red hair. At first I was exhilarated and was about to cuddle before she talked.

                "Gabriel," she asked, "are you awake?"

                "Yes, yes I am."

                "Do you want to know why I’m here?"

                "Well I don't mean to intrude but, if you want to."

                "It's okay." she paused, "I'm here because you are the only person I trust and well I only trusted on other person and he turned out to be a giant abusive dick. Let's just say we ended like a plane into a mountain."

                "Ahh, I understand. Do you want me to 'ahem' him?"

                "No."

                "Ok. Anywho why are you cuddling on the couch with me?" I pondered.

                "I got lonely and I love your big shoulders and I felt safer here then up there with the spastic cat." I laughed. After that was all said and done she cuddled closer to me and kissed me on my cheek. We told each other good night. It was the best sleep I have had in years.



© 2010 Zackman220


Author's Note

Zackman220
Say what you want.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

458 Views
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on March 15, 2010
Tags: Todesfall, Science Fiction, Cloning, Anarchy, Julia


Author

Zackman220
Zackman220

Eastlake, OH



About
Well, let's begin. I am a very novice Science Fiction and Fantasy writer. but I am working hard to become a better one. I am beginning to work my way into more of the steampunk genre than anything els.. more..

Writing