What Goes Down Must Go Up

What Goes Down Must Go Up

A Chapter by Zackman220
"

All hell breaks lose finally for Todesfall and things are looking up.

"
I woke to a new morning with a new view upon society. If my idea was never twisted at the way at which people thought now was finally complete. People were idiots, they could not do anything. It is funny watching them scurry from place to place with their meaningless lives. I have moved my office to the top floor of my headquarters. It has been a long two weeks since me taking full conrtrol of things. My copany has finally stopped producing clones for i have given all of that equipment to the military to do whatever they want.
Now was the time to act. It was the beginning and for everyone else the end. Well, not exactly only those who were part of a anti-Todesfall group. Any person could voice their opinion towards me. 
I thought of my power and everything as i sat in my office. That is until the usual happened because it always happened to me when i finally relaxed. Just like clockwork Julia would come in. I heard a knock on the door.
"You know i can set my watch by you Julia?" i said with eyes clothes.
"Well now if i have become that predictable then i guess you won't want you birthday present."
"No, I still want it. Wait it's my birthday? Last time i checked the calender it was," I took a minute to count,"oh yeah it is today isn't it?"
"Yes Gabriel it is October 31, 2100 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" just as she said that my closest friends began to fill the room each carrying a different piece of the party.
"Really.... Thanks Guys!" The party began soon after i said that. I began to talk to Damion, Max, and of course Julia. We had a ball laughing and giggling. There was of course drinking and then playing a rousing game of Virtual Reality Russian Roulette. Which brought up the great question: What did happen to the good old Russians. With that question said it was all pinned on me because I was the only Russian people knew of.
"Well that answer is simple my family was smart and got out of there before the Nuclear Civil War happened." and with that said the questions stopped and everyone was as merry as can be. The party began to die around 4 am. I went to my Air car and hopped in and turned the auto-pilot on since i was to drunk to drive. It took no more than 30 min, partly because i forgot Julia and had to go back and get her. Good thing she was smashed or else i would have had my a*s on the line.
We arrived home and i got her all nice and ready for bed and we went up the stairs. We turned the corner. We made the left or was it a right i don't remember. And we went to bed with Gregoire and our new edition Sugar.


© 2010 Zackman220


Author's Note

Zackman220
Whatever pleases you will please me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
Added on March 15, 2010
Last Updated on March 15, 2010
Tags: Todesfall, Hungersnot, Science Fiction, Anarchy, Battle Walker


Author

Zackman220
Zackman220

Eastlake, OH



About
Well, let's begin. I am a very novice Science Fiction and Fantasy writer. but I am working hard to become a better one. I am beginning to work my way into more of the steampunk genre than anything els.. more..

Writing