Conciousness

Conciousness

A Story by aaaa
"

this is a concept I am going to use in a later work

"

Our universe is inside a single soap bubble floating amoung infinite number of soap bubbles. Outside of the soap bubbles is the particle known as consiouness from which matter is created. It has no mass and it exists out side of the four dimensions . Under certain conditions one of these "conciousness" will change from existing outside to existing inside all four dimensions. This particle will then convert particles around it causing a big bang to occur. The edge of the universe is us expanding to hit more of these particles of "consiouness" and it will eventually impact the matter of another universe then stop. Universe will coninue to expand until they can no longer expand due to lack of "consiouness" avilable.

The conditions for conversion I spoke of before is one of the Gods making it so. God is large amounts of the particles of consiouness before they are turned into matter. For a particle of "conciousness" is in itself intelegence. Gods are made up off all the non-converted particles, so he is basically killing themselves each time they convert "consiouness" into matter.

Inside each sentient being is a single unconverted particle of "conciousness" that will return to the great sea once we die, hence heaven. God can infuence our universe because technically we are all made of particles of "conciousness" and part of God.

The reason God seems to display differing opinions and sometimes even contradictory opinions is due to "consiouness" pockets. The matter of universe will cut off scections of "conciounsess" from other scections. These scections will sometimes diverge in opinion from the main body and influnce our universe if a diffrent matter.

This is where it gets a little complicated:

Being such as "Angels" and "Prophets" are simply beings containing far more "conciouness" particles than the average sentient being (given to them by one of the pockets). Pockets of "conciouness" are continually fighting for dominace to become the greater opinion. That is why they try to convert humans to their way of thinking. The diffrent pockets want more "conciousness" particles to go to them in order to sustain themselves from the matter expansion.

They want control over a universe, but as time goes by they are slowly eaten by that universe's matter expansion. That is why religions attempt to convert others to thast teaching. Ancient dead religions are simply pockets of conciouness that have been consumed by the matter expansion.

A self sustaining "conciousness" pocket (ie Christain God) attempts to convert as many sentient beings as possible in order to keep itself dominat while it tries to destroy the others (ie conversion of new people to said religion).

The reason people feel the need to convert others to their religion is because of the small particle of "conciouness" trying to get more particles to their group. Even Atheism has it's own pocket. That is why atheist try to convert others through logic and reason.

© 2010 aaaa


Author's Note

aaaa
this concept is going to be used in a later work I have planned for after I finish my main one. This will the pivital concept in 1 of the 8 story ideas I have for my next book. So there is a 1 in 8 chance I will use it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this concept. I feel it works better at the particle level however, that your "consiouness" levels should be more varied and not limited but rather random such that an ordinary human could at birth be a god.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
H
interesting. the bits of consciousness (or belief) forming an entity (in your case, "god") is similar to my concept of the boogie man ;} kind of funny.

anyway, it's a good concept as far as i'm concerned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


interesting concept - with only one question: why do you apply the theory of classic physics in the matter of the number of dimensions?! i think somehow the string theory or the M theory would fit better your ideas. what do you think?

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like your take on it.... very unique and yet somehow very logical :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


you took a very complex topic and helped me understand; i appreciate your precise simplicity in explaining consciousness....this is what moves us in an unexplained direction; we are mere pieces of a puzzle to a magnet that looks for some sort of organization in the chaos...thank you.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 11, 2010
Last Updated on June 11, 2010

Author

aaaa
aaaa

Tracy, CA



About
aaaa more..

Writing
Sky Rails Sky Rails

A Book by aaaa