Everyone Lies

Everyone Lies

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

This is part 2 by the way, part 1 is found OVER HERE (click the link)
For there are three estranged, twisted and hurtful truths out there. 

Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Everyone s***s.

For what we do in life, the consistencies do remain the same. It's the songs that we play in our head that we keep thinking it's the different beat, rhythm and notes but deep down they all play the same. As they say, if a tree falls in a forest would it be heard and remain as a tree? Just like a lie, would you still lie even after you tell the truth when we both know it's still a lie. Oddly enough, when we think it's the truth we don't need to sugarcoat it even, we pretend it's right in our direction. Lying is the most important thing one must do to survive, but is also the worst feeling till death even after it's long and gone. So as to tell the truth is to just stain the taint. Just remember, you lie, you just told the truth to the world secretively and you knew that you couldn't do a damn thing about it.

They say to look what one's s**t is, you must learn to look them in the face and see their value. After all, it's all about value, shape and texture of what makes them human, right? To know they are soft means they can be pushed around and still feel slimy as they are mistrusting out there. To know they are liquefied yet full of substance is to know they know how to hold ground...but they also know how to leave a trail of their mistakes behind their way. To know the hardest of the hardest s***s is to know they have taken everything they got and have put it in themselves to make it out there. They are the ones willing to take the risk and value themselves as a person. They value their life intensely but deep down they know can be broken down inside as they keep a single place in their heart fully functional for their own.

Of course, we all come to a point in life when everything we all care and know about ceases. It is the inevitable, it is the certainty of every affliction we come across. Even Methuselah dreams of this everyday in their life. That is everyone dies and to consume it with the feelings of avoidance and illusion we think to respond to control the situation given to us everyday. To seek what is in front of us one must know they are ready to take a chance and succeed it through. For those who have made it on the other side, they knew that even death took toll in their path and they paid their lives with it. Dying is the natural intercourse we have in this planet. As we kiss the dirt one more time, she wraps us again, seducing every carnal inch. Our air is expunged into the atmosphere. She orgasms. 

SO for you to consider yourself as normal, there is no such thing, it's just another illusion and you are born crazy to do two craziest experiences you'll ever know and that is...love and life.

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great piece of writing. The description is brilliant and the message of the piece is very true. Really great piece, well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you good Sir! Did you find the first part though? I link both my personal writing page on here.. read more
love the way this is written its nicely descriptive and has a brilliant narrative voice

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

I got it from watching too many "House M.D." shows haha! Thank you very much :)
You have shared with us the blunt truth that all need to realize it is the truth you are speaking...Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2013
Last Updated on July 12, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing