Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Keevan

"Now wait just a damn minute!" Edward shouted. I stayed silent, knowing that nothing I did would make the colonel take it back. If only Mr. Fullmetal there would get the message.

     I raised my hand and said, "May I just say that you have successfully surrounded me wit idiots?"

     "No, you may not," the colonel said with a sigh.

     I sighed and shoved my hands in my sweatshirt pockets.

     "Colonel, come on!" Edward whined. "Why do I have to be parters with her? I already have a partner, and I don't need another one."

     "Quit your whining, Fullmetal," I said quietly. "You can't do anything you want once you're in the military. You're a soldier, so act like one."

     Score 1 for me, 'cause he had no comeback for that. All he grumbled was, "Don't call me Fullmetal, Lucy."

     "Shut it," I grumbled back.

     "You know, I think this pairing is going to work," Mustang said, a hint of amusment in his monotone voice.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

"So, tell us anything we need to know about you," Edward demanded to know after we left the Colonel's office. He was following me and wouldn't get off my back.

     "What do you mean, us?" I asked annoyed, not looking at him.

     "Since I'm already partners with my brother, Alphonse, we both have to do a background check so we know who we're working with."

     "I can't belive you're serious about this," I grumbled as I walked to my dorm. The door was in sight.

     "Hey hold on," he said as he gripped my wrist. I took that as an opprotunity to make him see what he was up against. I turned around and pulled him towards me, pulling up my knee so I got him in the stomach.

     Edward made kind of an oomf sound and let go of my wrist, falling to the ground.

     "Remember that you're dealing with a full-fledged assassin, Fullmetal," I said as I opened the door and entered my dorm. As I closed it behind me, I heard him shout, "Don't call me Fullmetal!"

     "Whatever, midget," I mumbled under my breath. Yeah, Edward was short. I was at least two inches taller than him.

     "What was that?!" Edward shouted outside the door. "I couldn't really hear you with your foot in your mouth, you're gonna have to speak up!"

     "Put your ear to the door and I'll say it again," I said loudly. I heard the sound of something brushing against the door and I looked at it, guessing where Edward's head must've been. I punched the door and heard him yell "augh!" 

     "This might not be so bad," I said as she opened the door and looked down on Edward, who was laying on the floor rubbing the side of his head. "It's fun to bully you."



© 2011 Keevan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

its very cheeky this partnership, i love it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh man... not God... Ed's gonna die, Koda is gonna cry, and Lucy's gonna go to jail. Mustang is so stupid...

Posted 13 Years Ago


O_O....ED ABUSE!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! *cuddles and gives him medicine* geez I'm kinda scared of what's gonna happen next...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hehe this is great. Like Cloud said, I can't wait to see how Lucy bullies him even more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw, poor Edward. I can't wait to see how Lucy bullies him more.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

524 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2011
Tags: fma, Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan