Chapter 27

Chapter 27

A Chapter by Keevan

The Fuhrer and I entered the colonel's office. He said to drop the whole idea about the "secret assignment". He won't tell me why.

     I was guessing that I looked pale and dirty for spending days in the dark under the city.

     Before we got to Central Command, I felt new to the world, and a little bit scared and blind because of the sunshine.

     Realizing who and what I was, and WHERE I was for the last ten days really made an impact.

     That, and the blinding sun, which I had not seen for ten days.

     "Fuhrer Bradly, sir," Colonel Mustang said as he stood up from his desk and saluted. Hawkeye and Havoc were there, and they did the same. None of them could see me; the Fuhrer told me to stay behind him.

     "I'd like to apologize for worrying you about your missing girl," Fuhrer Bradly said, a true apology sounding in his voice. He was a good liar.

     "Sir, where is she?" the colonel asked. I peeked at his face, and it truly looked like he was worried about me.

     "Don't worry, Colonel," Fuhrer B. said. "she's right here." He stepped aside, and all eyes were on me.

     Which I hated. I hated being the center of attention.

     My legs got shaky, and I fell to my knees, extremely aware of the heavy tention in the room, that was quickly being lifted by Hawkeye shouting, "Lucy! Dear God, look at you!"

     Yep, I guess I looked bad.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

First, the colonel yelled at me. Then he screamed at me. Then he questioned me, and I stayed mute. I honestly didn't know what to say. I couldn't say where I was, and I couldn't give them a reason why I left.

     "Lucy, I demand you answer me!" the colonel shouted. "I'm tired of your games!"

     "Go on, Lucy," Fuhrer Bradly said. "Tell your comanding officer what happened." A pain started in my head, and I heard the word LIE very loudly. I sighed.

     "I had to get away from Resembool," I said quietly. "There was...something that happened with a certain person from my past. I didn't want that someone to find me or hurt the Rockbells or Fullmetal and his brother, so I left. And I didn't tell them because I didn't want to worry them."

     Half lie, half truth.

     "That was ten days ago, Lucy!" Colonel Mustang shouted. "I want to know where you were after you arrived here!"

     "That's where I come in," the Fuhrer said. "I needed an assassination done, and I found her walking around the streets early the morning she arrived here in Central. She got it done, and the files are now stored away."

     First, he said to use that lie, and then he said NOT to use it, and then he bended it into the lie. Seriously, he should've made up his mind at square one.

     Colonel Mustang looked angrilly at the Fuhrer and said, "Show me the files and paperwork." He nodded and they left the room.

     I was alone with Lieutenant Hawkeye.

     "So you got some memory back?" she asked, sitting next to me. I nodded stiffly, not comfortable in my environment anymore. Central Command used to feel like home for me. Now it felt like an alien environment where I ddin't belong.

     How I longed to go back to the dark. But what was worse than that was that I felt a strong urge to kill someone. Someone with a lot of blood.

     And I mean A LOT.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
Oh, Lucy. You and your assassinations.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poor Lucy... so mixed up... next chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Eeeeee!!! DX Things are gettin heated!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lucy likes blood... that's one thing me and her have in common, I suppose! I MUST READ ON!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS, Lucy


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan